Clone of Aryion chat?

News for this website will be posted here. Mostly Technical.
Forum rules
This forum is for technical discussion regarding the portal and vore itself.

Generally speaking, if you have something that needs moderator attention, you should simply Private message Eka. That includes any bug report, error report, violation report, outage report, suggestion, feature request. Etc.

Most topics will be locked as soon as they are acknowledged. Due to the nature that not many people can do anything regarding a technical issue. In that case, if you need something unlocked for any reason. Feel free to message Eka directly.

Clone of Aryion chat?

Postby LucifersChef » Wed May 11, 2016 4:48 am

Didn't know where to post this. I just stumbled onto this place, which appears to be a clone of Aryion chat:

https://vh.mucktopia.com/
https://vh.mucktopia.com/profile/Canvas_Roberts

Is this a rip off of Aryion's software or affiliated with Eka somehow?
]
LucifersChef
Participator

Re: Clone of Aryion chat?

Postby darkevilme » Wed May 11, 2016 5:04 am

affiliated. VH is to my knowledge run by Leshana (who with eka made the aryion chat code) and explains where all the furries vanished off to. Not being a furry myself I've never been but I'm told its quite nice.
darkevilme
---

Postby LucifersChef » Wed May 11, 2016 5:08 am

darkevilme wrote:affiliated. VH is to my knowledge run by Leshana (who with eka made the aryion chat code) and explains where all the furries vanished off to. Not being a furry myself I've never been but I'm told its quite nice.

Makes sense. The websites for both VH and Mucktopia have no info at all about what they even are.
]
LucifersChef
Participator

Postby sansuki » Fri May 13, 2016 8:02 pm

darkevilme wrote:affiliated. VH is to my knowledge run by Leshana (who with eka made the aryion chat code) and explains where all the furries vanished off to. Not being a furry myself I've never been but I'm told its quite nice.

Wait, is THAT why?

>.>

Huh.
sansuki
---

Postby masterofvore1 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:57 am

Theres even a close connection between the servers(cant remember or tell if it was on the same box or different ones) so big things sometimes affect both.
But yeah its by the same person.
(Vh had the new skin for a while before this one,though. Cant say for the other 3 or so because ive only been to those 2 nor interested much in the others)
masterofvore1
---

Return to Technical stuff