Does Adding Someone to Foes stop them from...

News for this website will be posted here. Mostly Technical.
Forum rules
This forum is for technical discussion regarding the portal and vore itself.

Generally speaking, if you have something that needs moderator attention, you should simply Private message Eka. That includes any bug report, error report, violation report, outage report, suggestion, feature request. Etc.

Most topics will be locked as soon as they are acknowledged. Due to the nature that not many people can do anything regarding a technical issue. In that case, if you need something unlocked for any reason. Feel free to message Eka directly.

Does Adding Someone to Foes stop them from...

Postby Gelenor » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:01 pm

So I was curious. Does adding someone to your foes section stop them from looking at stuff in your gallery and seeing your profile period or what?
"I’m human the real deal, right down to the fuckin marrow’ of my bones. don't lump me together with you faggot-ass monsters."
Guts (Berserk)
Gelenor
???

Re: Does Adding Someone to Foes stop them from...

Postby Suibelly » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:23 pm

It does stop them from reading your blogs but as far as I can tell it does not stop them from viewing your gallery pieces or profile.
Suibelly
Somewhat familiar

Re: Does Adding Someone to Foes stop them from...

Postby Gelenor » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:37 pm

Ok thanks for the reply, I was not sure what that function actually did as far as what it restricted other people from seeing.
"I’m human the real deal, right down to the fuckin marrow’ of my bones. don't lump me together with you faggot-ass monsters."
Guts (Berserk)
Gelenor
???

Return to Technical stuff