seeking partner sections/tags

News for this website will be posted here. Mostly Technical.
Forum rules
This forum is for technical discussion regarding the portal and vore itself.

Generally speaking, if you have something that needs moderator attention, you should simply Private message Eka. That includes any bug report, error report, violation report, outage report, suggestion, feature request. Etc.

Most topics will be locked as soon as they are acknowledged. Due to the nature that not many people can do anything regarding a technical issue. In that case, if you need something unlocked for any reason. Feel free to message Eka directly.

seeking partner sections/tags

Postby headhunter732 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:17 pm

Dunno about anyone else, but it would be quite nice to have sections in the seeking partner: Pred for prey, macro/micro, F/M, etc. I can't be the only one tired of sifting through "male prey looking for female pred" threads. And I'm sure there are people not interested in m/m like I am!
It will be difficult to find the right topics and with overlaps etc.
Perhaps tags like the gallery would work? Allow blacklist tags etc

Apologies if this has been suggested/addressed before!
I write stories!
Seeking partner thread

You either die a prey or live long enough to see yourself become the pred
headhunter732
Somewhat familiar

Re: seeking partner sections/tags

Postby Eka » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:57 pm

We made attempt to formalizes tagging but really, everyone looks for something completely different (and few really read any of the rule first anyway) so having a set rule doesn't usually help much.

Of course, I think most people who read the rules at all, already follow the standard you are looking for anyway.
Eka
Administrator

Return to Technical stuff