Notifications when your content is tagged/untagged?

News for this website will be posted here. Mostly Technical.
Forum rules
This forum is for technical discussion regarding the portal and vore itself.

Generally speaking, if you have something that needs moderator attention, you should simply Private message Eka. That includes any bug report, error report, violation report, outage report, suggestion, feature request. Etc.

Most topics will be locked as soon as they are acknowledged. Due to the nature that not many people can do anything regarding a technical issue. In that case, if you need something unlocked for any reason. Feel free to message Eka directly.

Notifications when your content is tagged/untagged?

Postby Garz » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:39 pm

This is comparably minor, really.

I rather like the site's tagging system! It's neat to see a picture and be able to add or subtract tags as appropriate. Every so often I go through and fix a few tags too (Mostly commonly 'absorption' so the searches are uniform).

But, upon poking through my own works, I found a couple rare scenarios where someone added an incorrect tag. It's not a malicious thing (Or at least it /hasn't/ been yet; just defining something I intentionally left undefined), but seeing it encouraged me to poke my head through most of my older works.

So - is it possible to implement some sort of an alert system, so the creator knows when tags have been moved around?

As really, I'm totally okay with it 99% of the time, it'd just be nice to know, haha. :P

Of course, I have no idea how difficult this would be to implement from a coding perspective, so this might be a tremendously complicated or a tremendously simple thing. Just an idea, really.
Garz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Notifications when your content is tagged/untagged?

Postby Eka » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:42 pm

Thanks for the suggestion. We are in the middle of working on other projects at the moment. When we have time we will revisit and consider feature enchantment.
Eka
Administrator

Return to Technical stuff