How do I link someone in a submission description?

News for this website will be posted here. Mostly Technical.
Forum rules
This forum is for technical discussion regarding the portal and vore itself.

Generally speaking, if you have something that needs moderator attention, you should simply Private message Eka. That includes any bug report, error report, violation report, outage report, suggestion, feature request. Etc.

Most topics will be locked as soon as they are acknowledged. Due to the nature that not many people can do anything regarding a technical issue. In that case, if you need something unlocked for any reason. Feel free to message Eka directly.

How do I link someone in a submission description?

Postby Elpie » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:18 pm

i want to properly credit someone who made a request for me and i'd like to link their gallery in the submission description. i know it's possible to link to a user and it shows their avatar as the link, but i don't know how to do that. any help on this?
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: How do I link someone in a submission description?

Postby DarkNeroInfini » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:04 pm

LowProfile wrote:i want to properly credit someone who made a request for me and i'd like to link their gallery in the submission description. i know it's possible to link to a user and it shows their avatar as the link, but i don't know how to do that. any help on this?

The way I've done it is like this using the userpage address URL and an image link from their Deviantart account since their profile pics don't resize for some reason.
(example)
[ url=http://aryion.com/g4/user/Groblek] [img]http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/g/r/groblek.jpg?1[/img ] Groblek[/url ]
Put a space in the closed brackets so you could see the text
DarkNeroInfini
Been posting for a bit

Postby Elpie » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:24 pm

didn't quite work, so i'll just go with a standard hyperlink. thanks anyway ;)
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eka » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:15 pm

The format is ::iconEka::
Eka
Administrator

Return to Technical stuff