Reposting as Several Topics?

News for this website will be posted here. Mostly Technical.
Forum rules
This forum is for technical discussion regarding the portal and vore itself.

Generally speaking, if you have something that needs moderator attention, you should simply Private message Eka. That includes any bug report, error report, violation report, outage report, suggestion, feature request. Etc.

Most topics will be locked as soon as they are acknowledged. Due to the nature that not many people can do anything regarding a technical issue. In that case, if you need something unlocked for any reason. Feel free to message Eka directly.

Reposting as Several Topics?

Postby Elpie » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:02 am

hope this is the right place to post this--couldn't think of a better section of the board. anyway, a thought occurred to me recently in an effort to drum up constructive criticism and the like for what i've written outside my gallery. i have a thread that i post in when i have updates to my gallery, but would it be okay to post threads for each individual story in appropriate forums? for example, would i be allowed to post an unbirth story separately from the "main" thread i have in the Other/Combination forum as well as from my gallery?
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Reposting as Several Topics?

Postby KingKabal777 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:29 am

That seems like a difficult question for me to answer.

Other/Combination is a forum for topics regarding other types of vore (Soul vore as example) or multiple types of vore in a story or photo. You should keep threads to a minimum if possible, IE:

Use the gallery for any submissions. If someone is being rude, then just ignore them. Look into the criticism that will improve your efforts and see if they are mentioning any flaws in your work. Do not attempt to be negative when it comes to the gallery.

This kind of matter involves galleries and such and by matters on determining a right answer, it is difficult to find a good answer. And since this question needs multiple answers and I can't understand it thoroughly, I suggest contacting Eka, the administrator, with that question since she may be able to help people with technical stuff, gallery matters, disputes, etc.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:24 pm

nah, it's no problem that i've really encountered--i've never run into rudeness here on Eka's :) i already have a gallery and a thread that i post updates in as well. i was mainly just wondering if it'd be okay to make a thread for each story in more specific forums rather than relegating them all to the one thread in Other/Combination (since it's all part of the same larger setting with the same characters but each story has a different course of events--one will be an unbirth story, one will feature straight soft vore, and another will be an age regression story with no vore involved at all, and the setup is just plain ol' hentai as a lead-in to the actually vore-centric stories)
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eka » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:41 pm

It is answered in the rule already. See here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7287 and here viewtopic.php?f=83&t=42543
Eka
Administrator

Return to Technical stuff