Accidentally cleared notifications

News for this website will be posted here. Mostly Technical.
Forum rules
This forum is for technical discussion regarding the portal and vore itself.

Generally speaking, if you have something that needs moderator attention, you should simply Private message Eka. That includes any bug report, error report, violation report, outage report, suggestion, feature request. Etc.

Most topics will be locked as soon as they are acknowledged. Due to the nature that not many people can do anything regarding a technical issue. In that case, if you need something unlocked for any reason. Feel free to message Eka directly.

Accidentally cleared notifications

Postby DireZyre » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:03 pm

I got a comment or mention or something that i didn't get the chance to read, i accidentally purged it cause i thought it was a journal, is there anyway to check what it was? like maybe a list of all notifications like that you've got in a row?
DireZyre
Been posting for a bit

Re: Accidentally cleared notifications

Postby Rendezvore » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:28 pm

Not that I know of, but putting your name in the gallery search brings up an image you were given a mention within the last day. This seems to be a commission for you and you did not comment on it yet, so maybe you haven't seen it?
https://aryion.com/g4/view/389033 (Warning: Scat)
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DireZyre » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:32 pm

Rendezvore wrote:Not that I know of, but putting your name in the gallery search brings up an image you were given a mention within the last day. This seems to be a commission for you and you did not comment on it yet, so maybe you haven't seen it?
https://aryion.com/g4/view/389033 (Warning: Scat)

I don't think it was a mention, but I don't know for sure, and no its not that comic, i already saw that one
DireZyre
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rendezvore » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:55 pm

I see, so you got the mention for that comic already? You said you may have mistook it for a journal, so I thought maybe the notification was located at the very bottom underneath blog entries. The only other thing listed under blogs that I can recall are PMs.
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Leshana » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:35 am

No, clearing notifications can't be undone. However if someone mentioned you you can try searching for your own name in the gallery to find it.
Leshana
Apex-Predator

Return to Technical stuff