Background-image 100% for gallery profiles?

News for this website will be posted here. Mostly Technical.
Forum rules
This forum is for technical discussion regarding the portal and vore itself.

Generally speaking, if you have something that needs moderator attention, you should simply Private message Eka. That includes any bug report, error report, violation report, outage report, suggestion, feature request. Etc.

Most topics will be locked as soon as they are acknowledged. Due to the nature that not many people can do anything regarding a technical issue. In that case, if you need something unlocked for any reason. Feel free to message Eka directly.

Background-image 100% for gallery profiles?

Postby incubite » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:33 pm

I was wondering if there's a way to set a background image used for gallery profiles (not chat profiles) to 100%?

I know this can be done on the chat and I'm not asking for the code to do it, I'm just curious if there's a place to even put it. I don't see any way to make the background image just fit the screen. I could enlarge the image itself but it'd still be bound to look ugly some of the time and I really like just being able to set background images to 100% without having to worry about it. If I didn't miss anything and there really is no way to customize our themes in such a way I'll just pick a different image to use, but I think it'd be a nice customization option to offer assuming there's no huge issue with implementing it!
incubite
Somewhat familiar

Re: Background-image 100% for gallery profiles?

Postby Eka » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:26 am

There are no stretching functionality for gallery theme.
Eka
Administrator

Return to Technical stuff