How do I put a photo in my signature?

News for this website will be posted here. Mostly Technical.
Forum rules
This forum is for technical discussion regarding the portal and vore itself.

Generally speaking, if you have something that needs moderator attention, you should simply Private message Eka. That includes any bug report, error report, violation report, outage report, suggestion, feature request. Etc.

Most topics will be locked as soon as they are acknowledged. Due to the nature that not many people can do anything regarding a technical issue. In that case, if you need something unlocked for any reason. Feel free to message Eka directly.

How do I put a photo in my signature?

Postby minakotomoka14 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:08 pm

I`ve been trying to put a photo in my signature, just to spice it up and give my signature a little more life, but I can`t figure out how to do it. There doesn`t seem to be any place to upload a photo, but I know people put pictures in their signatures, because I`ve seen several users with them. How do I do this?
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: How do I put a photo in my signature?

Postby Mate » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:35 pm

did you try to put the url between the two "img" thingy ? you have to find a picture online.
Mate
Been posting for a bit

Re: How do I put a photo in my signature?

Postby minakotomoka14 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:32 pm

Mate wrote:did you try to put the url between the two "img" thingy ? you have to find a picture online.

Oh, no, I didn`t try that. I didn`t know that`s what you had to do. Thanks.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Technical stuff