Report Art Theft On Eka's?

News for this website will be posted here. Mostly Technical.
Forum rules
This forum is for technical discussion regarding the portal and vore itself.

Generally speaking, if you have something that needs moderator attention, you should simply Private message Eka. That includes any bug report, error report, violation report, outage report, suggestion, feature request. Etc.

Most topics will be locked as soon as they are acknowledged. Due to the nature that not many people can do anything regarding a technical issue. In that case, if you need something unlocked for any reason. Feel free to message Eka directly.

Report Art Theft On Eka's?

Postby Hariken » Sat May 12, 2018 2:11 am

How does one do this? Art theft, as in, someone posting artwork that is not their own and/or editing such artwork that is not their own and having it posted.
Hariken
Somewhat familiar

Re: Report Art Theft On Eka's?

Postby night22 » Sat May 12, 2018 3:47 am

I'd like to see a solution for this too. I remember coming across a couple stolen pieces in the past.
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sinsnail » Sat May 12, 2018 5:15 am

My dudes, if you see stolen artwork, I think it's best to directly PM Eka and link them to the stolen stuff and the source of the actual artwork to prove it is stolen. I'm pretty sure art theft is against the rules on this site, that's one of the main reason sprite edits are not allowed.
sinsnail
Been posting for a bit

Postby seth270 » Sat May 12, 2018 7:28 am

sinsnail wrote:My dudes, if you see stolen artwork, I think it's best to directly PM Eka and link them to the stolen stuff and the source of the actual artwork to prove it is stolen. I'm pretty sure art theft is against the rules on this site, that's one of the main reason sprite edits are not allowed.

So very true
seth270
Participator

Postby KingKabal777 » Sat May 12, 2018 8:13 am

Generally speaking, if you have something that needs moderator attention, you should simply Private message Eka. That includes any bug report, error report, violation report, outage report, suggestion, feature request. etc.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Technical stuff