Gallery submission thumbnail not updating

News for this website will be posted here. Mostly Technical.
Forum rules
This forum is for technical discussion regarding the portal and vore itself.

Generally speaking, if you have something that needs moderator attention, you should simply Private message Eka. That includes any bug report, error report, violation report, outage report, suggestion, feature request. Etc.

Most topics will be locked as soon as they are acknowledged. Due to the nature that not many people can do anything regarding a technical issue. In that case, if you need something unlocked for any reason. Feel free to message Eka directly.

Gallery submission thumbnail not updating

Postby BunnyWrites » Fri May 10, 2019 1:49 pm

Sorry to bother you folk, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or I've hit a bug. I uploaded my first story with a thumbnail no problem here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/525689

I wanted to update the thumbnail after I'd seen how it looked scaled down and uploaded a new picture, but it doesn't seem to be updating the thumbnail on either my gallery or the latest updates page. I've checked with another browser to confirm it's not just a weird bug on my end, so it seems it might be some old saved copy on the server? The picture *should* be the silhouette of a woman in a sundress, and it shows correctly in the preview box on the thumbnail update, but it still shows the old feather leaf (like my profile pic but with text too) incorrectly in the gallery.

Any help would be appreciated.
Writer of stories. Vore and Dolcett fan-girl. Enjoy both pred and prey roles~
BunnyWrites
New to the forum

Re: Gallery submission thumbnail not updating

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri May 10, 2019 3:23 pm

Try unloading your browser cache. That helped me with a similar submission issue.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby BunnyWrites » Fri May 10, 2019 5:48 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:Try unloading your browser cache. That helped me with a similar submission issue.

I've tried that a couple of times, I even tried switching browser in case I was doing it wrong somehow. But no luck so far. Thank you for the suggestion though.
Writer of stories. Vore and Dolcett fan-girl. Enjoy both pred and prey roles~
BunnyWrites
New to the forum

Postby Eka » Fri May 10, 2019 6:27 pm

Our CDN do cache stuff in addition to your browser, they sometime take a bit longer to update.
Eka
Administrator

Return to Technical stuff