How to upload / start my own gallery

News for this website will be posted here. Mostly Technical.
Forum rules
This forum is for technical discussion regarding the portal and vore itself.

Generally speaking, if you have something that needs moderator attention, you should simply Private message Eka. That includes any bug report, error report, violation report, outage report, suggestion, feature request. Etc.

Most topics will be locked as soon as they are acknowledged. Due to the nature that not many people can do anything regarding a technical issue. In that case, if you need something unlocked for any reason. Feel free to message Eka directly.

How to upload / start my own gallery

Postby Lauchowlain » Thu May 12, 2022 7:35 am

Hi I have been a member of this site for quite some time and I have bought quite the share of commissions across the years. I want to start uploading on this website however I can't find an upload option anywhere.
Lauchowlain
New to the forum

Re: How to upload / start my own gallery

Postby Knock » Thu May 12, 2022 7:40 am

To get a gallery, you'll have to send a private message to Eka. You can find the specifics here, about three-quarters of the way down: https://aryion.com/content/rules-freque ... about-site

Once you have a gallery, you can upload stuff there.
Knock
New to the forum

Re: How to upload / start my own gallery

Postby TETRO » Thu May 12, 2022 9:40 am

Knock basically explained it. You have to send them an example or something you're going to post. Unless you're deliberately reposting someone else's work without permission, they'll give you a gallery. Something you commissioned is obviously fine to post. It'll probably take them a day or two to set you up. Welcome! Hope to see your gallery soon.
"Be polite,
be professional,
but have a plan to eat everyone you meet."

-The Predator's Handbook
TETRO
Participator

Return to Technical stuff