Vore Vs. (Fighting Game Crossover, Pred or Prey)

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Vore Vs. (Fighting Game Crossover, Pred or Prey)

Postby CuddleSlut » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:43 pm

Vore Vs. is an interactive in which you play as a fighting game character of your choice and square off against other fighters from various fighting games in a multiverseal tournament, the grand prize being the ability to warp reality however you see fit. Fights will be at least somewhat based of the mechanics of their home games, so if you're a fighting game fan, it'll likely help you out when it comes to figuring out the correct choices.

link: https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=817&page=1

Content Types:
Pred POV
Prey POV
F/F
Oral Vore
Anal Vore
Digestion
Scat
Post-Vore Asset Growth
Unwilling Vore
Semi-Willing Vore

Things That Might Be Added:
Male Preds/Prey
Unbirth

How the Story Is Structured:
There's a pretty broad variety of characters and games I'd like to have make an appearance, but to keep my own ambitions from running wild and turning this thing into an incomplete mess, I've laid out a sort of template each character's story will follow:

1. Each character's story will consist of four matches.
2. The first match will likely be against a character from the same game as the character being played.
3. The second and third matches will be against characters from different games.
4. The fourth and final match will be against a boss character.
5. Every match with the exception of the Boss will give you two choices. One results in defeat and a prey scene, the other in victory and a pred scene. Boss matches will require you to make two correct choices in a row to win, and will have two different defeat outcomes.
6. Upon being defeated, you will have the option of popping in another quarter to continue, beginning your match against the opponent again, or accepting a Game Over and returning to character select screen.

Contributing:

While I am open to outside contributions, I need to set forth a couple of rules for the sake of quality control:

1. You must ask permission and give me a sample of your writing before adding. This can be a story, an RP log, anything that demonstrates you know how to put words on a page in a mostly coherent fashion.
2. When posting a new player character choice, you must post at least one match within a week.
3. When posting a new match, you must post the defeat and victory choices within a week.

I suggest writing scenes in a word processor, saving them and copy-pasting them into Eka's so you don't have to worry about writing up the entire match all at once. Failure to follow the above rules when posting will result in deletion of your page. If you want to contribute but don't want to go through the trouble of writing a complete set of four matches yourself, you can certainly add an alt match as a choice to a pre-existing story (giving Yuri the option to fight, say, King in her first match instead of Angel, for example).

COMPLETED ROUTES:

Yuri Sakazaki (SNK)
-vs. Angel (SNK)
-vs. Sakura (Street Fighter)
-vs. Hsein-Ko (Darkstalkers)
-FINAL BOSS: Athena (SNK vs. Capcom)

Cammy White (Street Fighter)
-vs. Chun Li
-vs. Leona (SNK)
-vs. Q. Bee (Darkstalkers)
-FINAL BOSS: Juri Han (Street Fighter)

PLANNED STORIES:
Morrigan (Darkstalkers) -lolhaxman is writing this route. Thanks, lolhaxman.
-vs. Felicia (Darkstalkers) -COMPLETED
-vs. Mai Shirunuai (SNK)
-vs. Rose (Street Fighter)
-FINAL BOSS: Lilith (Darkstalkers)

NOTE: I will no longer be adding to this story, though I am still open to contributions from other members. I will leave up the following scene maps in case any other contributors wish to write them in.

Millia Rage (Guilty Gear)
-vs. Jam/Baiken? (Guilty Gear)
-vs. Filia (Skullgirls)
-vs. Kula Diamond (KOF)
-FINAL BOSS: I-No (Guilty Gear)

GAMES YOU WILL SEE MAKE AN APPEARANCE:
-King of Fighters
-Street Fighter
-Darkstalkers

Feedback is greatly appreciated. If you have constructive criticism to give, it's certainly welcome. If you just want to tell me or any of the other writers how much you enjoy this story, that's appreciated too! Hope you have fun with this story.
Last edited by CuddleSlut on Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:14 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore Vs. (Fighting Game Crossover, Pred or Prey)

Postby hax » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:55 am

I should get around to sending you something, I kind of forgot about this but it looked like a good idea....
hax
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:47 am

lolhaxman wrote:I should get around to sending you something, I kind of forgot about this but it looked like a good idea....

Hey! Please do. I know progress has been a bit slow, but I've been very busy at work. I also had a bit a of a set-back where I lost most of what I had done one the Yuri vs. Hsein-ko fight... but I'm definitely not quitting this soon.
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:46 am

UPDATE 01/09/2018-

Yuri vs Hsein-Ko is completed. Yuri's Final Boss fight is under construction now!

Also... apparently a couple users have been vandalizing the story. I've tried to delete the offending pages, but couldn't due to some error. I'm trying to get that resolved. Hope you're all enjoying the story so far.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:03 am

Mira4234 wrote:Sounds fun :lol: :lol: :lol: :gulp:

Glad you think so! Let me know if there are any characters you want to write in or see written in.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:42 am

Mira4234 wrote:
Your list is great!

Thanks! :D
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:23 am

UPDATE (01/11/19):

So, I was hoping to delete those two vandal pages, but apparently the site isn't allowing it, and it appears that the problem responsible for this is still being worked on, and I'm not sure when we'll have it solved.

To quote Homer Simpson, I have devised a most elegant solution.

...Yuri's Final Boss fight is about half-way done. Should have it up fairly soon.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:47 am

Loving this story so far, hope you can keep it up!
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:20 am

Nalhcalm wrote:Loving this story so far, hope you can keep it up!

Glad to hear it! I should have up Yuri's final boss fight soon.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:56 pm

UPDATE (01/22/19): I've decided to post the first half of Yuri's Final Boss Battle rather than keep you waiting for me to finish the entire fight. The first set of choices and the pages following them are up.

I doubt anyone saw my pick for Yuri's final boss coming, but given the nature of this story and her most prominent video game appearance, I think she's a good fit. Thanks again to everyone who's been following this story.

As for when the conclusion of Yuri's ladder will be up... well, I just finished getting my Bachelor's degree, and am currently looking to apply for a Graduate Program. So I'm not anticipating having a ton of time on my hands. But I am still working on this, rest assured.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:57 am

UPDATE (03/24/19): Yuri's route is now complete! I know it's been a while since I updated, but with Eka's back online, I wanted to do something to celebrate. I haven't decided who I'm going to start writing next, but I once again gives thanks to anyone still following this story.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:25 am

Loved that whole route and can't wait to see the next one!

Would love to see a Skullgirls route eventually, but also can't wait to see the Street Fighter one. Regardless of what comes next though, good to see that the story is still going. :)
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:43 pm

UPDATE (03/25/19): With the site's Delete Page function restored, I have deleted the placeholders for the vandalized pages. A reminder for anyone interested in adding to the story: please PM me to communicate about your additions and ask permission before adding! Would love to see contributions from other writers.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:23 pm

VigorousJazzHands wrote:Loved that whole route and can't wait to see the next one!

Would love to see a Skullgirls route eventually, but also can't wait to see the Street Fighter one. Regardless of what comes next though, good to see that the story is still going. :)

Thanks again for your feedback. Really keeps me going to know people are still following this.

I've started on Cammy White's route, and am currently half-way through Chun Li fight.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:58 pm

UPDATE (04/14/19)- Cammy White's first fight, against Chun Li, is completed. Also, I've decided to restructure Morrigan's route a bit. Her first fight will be against Felicia, and Lilith will serve as her final boss. I was originally thinking about using Shadow Lady, from the Marvel vs. Capcom series, but it felt like a bit too obscure of a pic, and given that Lilth serves as Morrigan's bonus boss in the second Darkstalkers games, she feels like a much better pick. Felicia's spot in Milia's route will be filled by Filia, from Skullgirls, instead.

I'm also toying with the idea of inserting portraits of the characters into the character select pages and at the beginning of each fight. Wouldn't be particularly hard, and I feel like it might be a nice touch.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:34 am

Have our worst fears come true? Is the story dead? 8O
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:55 pm

VigorousJazzHands wrote:Have our worst fears come true? Is the story dead? 8O

Heya. Sorry I've been absent so long. Have been giving priority to some heavy irl stuff, so progress has been slow. Apologies. I'm about halfway done with the Cammy vs. Leona fight. I will we see it to completion, though I'm not sure of the story's future after that.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:26 pm

UPDATE 06/30/2019: Completed Cammy vs. Leona. Also added images in images of all characters who have appeared so far.

I hinted a few days ago that I was unsure of this story's future. The truth is, I'm moving away from fighting games due to some rather complex IRL factors I'd rather not go into. I plan to see Cammy's route through to completion, but I can't guarantee that I will add any more characters after that.

If you like my vore writing and want to see more, don't despair. I'm planning a Final Fantasy centered interactive soon, as I've mostly been playing JRPGs more recently, and have dreamed up some pretty fun scenarios involving Tifa Lockhart, Yuffie Kisaragi and Terra Branford. The player would take the role of a minor henchman (male or female) who goes after heroes from various games in the series. Prey perspective only, most likely. Might expand it to include characters from other JRPGs. You can expect same-size, shrinking, oral, anal and candy transformation, digestion and scat.

Before I close this post, I would like to remind anyone who's interested in seeing this story grow that I am still open to outside contributions, and would be pleased to see such additions. Please respond here or PM me if interested.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raptor1 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:41 pm

Did you ever write the Morrigan fights? I was looking forward to those and would love to see her lose to Lilith and get her soul absorbed.
And behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die!
Raptor1
Participator

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:38 pm

Also looking forward to the Juri Boss Fight & new interactive too.
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Interactive story