Dolly's Got Charista!

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Re: Dolly's Got Charista!

Postby taito » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:36 pm

Fuck. ~_~
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby DB1224 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:40 pm

Well then...Goodbye Charista...
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby DB1224 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:47 pm

After, did you really except an other outcome ?
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby AwokenedWispKP » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:47 pm

Please.. anything.. just undo this.. YOU OWN THE CHARACTERS FOR FLIP SAKE!!

don't let the rigged as fk voting win. (it always wins.. so it really is rigged in that sense.)
AwokenedWispKP
Been posting for a bit

Postby HallaDeck » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:00 pm

Id say digest her down but dont PERMA digest her. She has more vore uses off of a nice pair of hips~
HallaDeck
New to the forum

Postby DB1224 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:07 pm

Or, to kind of "please" both party...

"Perma" Charista, meaning that she won't appear in "future" (as in the timeline of your arts, in relation to your other pieces) art, but she could appear in "past" (as in before she got gurgled by Dolly in the timeline), meaning she would lose her ability to perma other.

Or "perma" her in the "cannon" part of your universe, allowing you to still use her in some "non-cannon side story", and again with removing her ability to perma other.

In all case, do what you think would be the best, both for your characters and universe.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby Birichino » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:36 pm

Charista's too cool to go out like that. I mean, she's GOING out, but to cool to STAY out, you know?
At least as long as you're interested in drawing her.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Doku » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:51 pm

AwokenedWispKP wrote:Please.. anything.. just undo this.. YOU OWN THE CHARACTERS FOR FLIP SAKE!!

don't let the rigged as fk voting win. (it always wins.. so it really is rigged in that sense.)

Actually, I've been watching Taito's stuff for over ten years. The result usually favors avoiding perma, particularly with popular characters of his. Votes are known to drastically swing in many various ways, and Taito ALWAYS does what he actually wants in the end in terms of content and choices to retire a character. If he decides he wants to draw them again, they come back, and none of us gripes over it who has any sense. And if he decides to retire a character, he's entitled to do this.

I've participated in multiple "Perma Challenges" with him over the last decade+. He will draw only what he actually wants to draw, and he will enable only what he is comfortable and desirous of. If he becomes uncomfortable with a result, which can and does happen, he has been known to change it at will.

Personally, stop getting so attached to his characters that you have to demand he not do a thing, or definitely do a thing. Whether he retires Charista or doesn't is HIS call, because as you said: He owns the characters "for flip's sake." It's HIS call.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BlackLady » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:35 pm

You'll understand Taito a lot more if you watch wrestling.
BlackLady
Been posting for a bit

Postby Birichino » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:57 pm

Latroma wrote:
AwokenedWispKP wrote:Please.. anything.. just undo this.. YOU OWN THE CHARACTERS FOR FLIP SAKE!!

Actually, I've been watching Taito's stuff for over ten years. The result usually favors avoiding perma, particularly with popular characters of his. Votes are known to drastically swing in many various ways, and Taito ALWAYS does what he actually wants in the end in terms of content and choices to retire a character. If he decides he wants to draw them again, they come back, and none of us gripes over it who has any sense. And if he decides to retire a character, he's entitled to do this.

I've participated in multiple "Perma Challenges" with him over the last decade+. He will draw only what he actually wants to draw, and he will enable only what he is comfortable and desirous of. If he becomes uncomfortable with a result, which can and does happen, he has been known to change it at will.

Personally, stop getting so attached to his characters that you have to demand he not do a thing, or definitely do a thing. Whether he retires Charista or doesn't is HIS call, because as you said: He owns the characters "for flip's sake." It's HIS call.

Well, we don't see Kelly anymore, either. There's a status quo, but it's pretty "anything can happen..." still, it's fair to follow one's motivation, even if it's exciting to take public opinion, so yeah, don't worry about it too much.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby taito » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:10 pm

Wow...I didn't know people would get this involved. Don't get me wrong that's a very good thing.

BlackLady, that statement is very true. ^_^
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby maleperduis » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:58 pm

If it helps, he's unperma'd characters multiple times in the past and it's pretty likely that'll happen again with Charista. This is really just keyfabe.
maleperduis
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Natolin » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:37 pm

I need to pay more attention to taitos voter polls XD dolly #1
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Interactive story