Amongst a world of Vore [Twine]

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Amongst a world of Vore [Twine]

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:08 pm

LINK:https://worldofvore.neocities.org/
DOWNLOAD: Not currently available, if project goes ahead, one will be made

Please note that actual story paths are just placeholders as of current.

Hello, and welcome to the page for a brand new (currently potential) interactive project known by the name, "Amongst a World of Vore"! Some people may remember an old, and sadly, unsuccessful attempt to resurrect an older interactive on the portal, but now, through the use of Twine, I've decided to take another crack at an interactive project, this time with fancy features and new ideas! Here are some of the things you can expect from this project, which you can either read online on the Neocities website or download (Not currently released, will be released if a full proper version is produced.) for whichever is your preference!

Endings Gallery!
Have an ending that you really enjoy, but don't remember how you got to it? Worry no longer, for in Amongst a world of vore, once you get a specific ending, it is unlocked in an ending gallery, where you can access the vore scene at any time at your leisure. The story will even save your place so you can return to where you were originally up to before checking out the endings!

Content Blocks/Warnings!
Not everyone likes all the content varieties in the world, that's fine, we all have our tastes. However, Amongst a world of vore is inclusive of many different elements of vore, and to accommodate everyone, content tags have been created! At the start, or through the options menu, you can always set different preferences, to make sure content you know you won't personally like won't come up for you

Choices aren't always what they seem!
Choices in many current Eka's interactives give a single result, but not in Amongst a world of vore, where some choices have multiple outcomes. Want to run a red light? You might save time, or you might crash your car, the consequences dire. You can always try to choose right, but never will you have a garunteed success. For those of you who just want that juicy vore content, a bad luck mode exists, to make your RNG the worst possible result every single time!

Additonal Content!
Want to learn more about the world the different storylines take place in? You have the Almanac, a collection of tidbits that hopefully build this world a little more!
Want to be berated after you perish in the confines of another Human being? Got you covered, with, uh "colorful" commentary by the ever hateable and/or loveable hard hat harry!

So what are you waiting for, come read now, and leave some feedback, who knows, maybe your suggestion will eventually become included in this hopefully large project!
Please note this is still in early design phase still, this is being published to ascertain if there is interest in continuing the project. If there are egregious issues, please do let me know, otherwise, please be a little kind <3

Changelog
Spoiler: show
Version 0.1.0 (Released June 4th 2019)
- First release
- Geoffrey ACT 1 outline released
- Skeleton of story created
- Passages added to Almanac

~ V. Engineer
TheVoreEngineer
Somewhat familiar

Blog: View Blog (32)

Re: Amongst a world of Vore [Twine]

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:51 pm

This looks great! Would love to see this developed into a full interactive and see these scenes written up in the future.
VigorousJazzHands
Been posting for a bit

Postby 3rasvok » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:15 pm

Sounds neat looking forward to see more!
3rasvok
Been posting for a bit

Postby Redatheart » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:10 pm

Keep up the great work dude!
Redatheart
Participator

Postby chocobun » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:47 pm

Erecting a vore interactive
chocobun
Been posting for a bit

Postby rarrawer » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:43 am

You've done some good work with this.
I'm eager to see more.
rarrawer
Somewhat familiar

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:07 am

Yeah I am curious if the decision has been made as to weather or not this is going ahead. Hell, I'd be open to supporting a Patreon to see this developed.
VigorousJazzHands
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:48 am

Apologies for not responding sooner guys, I've unfortunately been caught up in some, complications, in my life, however as those complications start to clear up, I should have more time again for vore writing. I do intend to at least properly write the first part, and continue this in the future.However, before I can get stuck in, there are some commissions I need to prioritise first, afterwards, I will probably be spending some time putting my full attention towards this project!

VigorousJazzHands wrote:Hell, I'd be open to supporting a Patreon to see this developed.

As of current, I'm not looking to set up a monetisation/subscriber service regarding my work or this project, nowhere near consistent enough as of yet, but it's very encouraging to hear that you're that interested in the project!

Last bumped by TheVoreEngineer on Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:48 am.
TheVoreEngineer
Somewhat familiar

Blog: View Blog (32)

Return to Interactive story