Lab public vore story

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Lab public vore story

Postby notanalt111164 » Sat May 29, 2021 11:30 pm

Welcome to the lab: a public interactive vore story, the way this works is simple: you go to this google forms to vote on what happens next, I will reply with a continuation of the story. The link to vote will stay the same.

Please do not reply to this thread

You wake up in a lab and find yourself in some kind of cloning tube. Completely naked, a scientist (f) is coming towards you talking to another (m) holding a clipboard. They are talking about something, you cannot hear. As you look around you see other people in more cloning tubes; all of them are unconscious.
idk what to put as my signature :/
notanalt111164
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:59 pm

Re: Lab public vore story

Postby notanalt111164 » Sun May 30, 2021 8:52 am

Poll results:
What's your gender?
50% male
50% female

What is your role?
50% pred (fatal)
12% pred (non-fatal)
27.5% prey

What type of vore do you want? (more than 1 choice)
87.5% Oral
25% Anal
37.5% Cock / Unbirth
12.5% Soul

How old are you? (Number >18)
28.6% 18
24.9% 19
14.3% 20
14.3% 30

You are a futa pred of 19 years old that will do oral vore

What do you do next?
37.5% Nothing; wait
12.5% Pretend to have died
50% Bang on the windows

You bang on the windows the scientists get a short jump scare before they start to talk about putting you to sleep, you shouldn't be awake in the first place!
idk what to put as my signature :/
notanalt111164
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:59 pm

Re: Lab public vore story

Postby notanalt111164 » Mon May 31, 2021 7:55 am

Poll results:
40% Continue to bang on the windows
5% Scream for help
55% Try to convince them to let you out

You try to talk to them but the glass is sound proof; they can't hear you. You try to yell but it is in vain, if you continue you will loose your voice.
idk what to put as my signature :/
notanalt111164
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:59 pm

Re: Lab public vore story

Postby notanalt111164 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:09 am

Poll results:
25% Try to break the windows
25% Try the break the platform
50% Try to break the ceiling

You look up at the ceiling and notice a lose screw, you tighten it and use it to smash the windows, the doors close leaving the scientists stuck in the room with you. You grab them both and look out the window, panic is sweeping the halls.

(I wanted to make this not require any accounts but it seems I can't so here is a discord server you can join, you don't need to but you can https://discord.gg/HKFCrFHeBz)
idk what to put as my signature :/
notanalt111164
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:59 pm

Re: Lab public vore story

Postby notanalt111164 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:49 am

Poll results:
33% Eat one
33% Eat both
16% Let them go
16% Force them to open the doors

50/50 for eating and digestion

You grab them both by the head and shove them down your throat, after digesting them you cough up a key card that you use to exit the room. You see an empty hallway that leads to more rooms, all labeled. There are 10 rooms, the 11th being the one you are exiting right now. At the end of the hall you see an elevator. You are feeling hungry.
idk what to put as my signature :/
notanalt111164
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:59 pm

Re: Lab public vore story

Postby notanalt111164 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:10 am

Poll results:
25% Dragon
75% Bathroom

(Mild scat warning)

As the remains of the scientists who trapped you inside this lab build up inside of you, you cannot wait any longer. You run to the bathroom, making sure to not be seen by anyone in the break room. As you sit on the toilet your belly starts to shrink. You do not flush it as it will clearly clog which may draw attention to your presence. As you exit the bathroom you are faced with the same problem: where to next?
idk what to put as my signature :/
notanalt111164
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:59 pm


Return to Interactive story

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users