New Interactive!

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

New Interactive!

Postby cives » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:13 pm

c.w. oral vore, noncon (mostly dubcon right now, but that will change), digestion, disposal, humanoids, f/f so far.

I've been working on this interactive a little over the past week or so, and I think I've made enough progress to call attention to it. It's nowhere near done. But if I remain motivated, I'll keep working on it. The name, for one, is awful!

https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=1097&page=1

This is not a typical interactive story in that I'm mostly trying to tell a single linear story. So side choices tend to either have no effect on the plot, or end the story in a couple of pages. 'Why make this an interactive story as opposed to a conventional story then?' you may ask. Because it allows me to develop the plot through the main storyline, but also allows me to write lots of branched-off endings that focus primarily on vore! And honestly, I just want to write vore. But it feels dead if there's no story attached!

This post is mostly for publicity/commentary, since interactive stories miss out on a lot of gallery features. I'm mostly planning on writing this myself, so I'm not soliciting contributors (if you want to contribute something feel free to message me though!).

As of writing, there are two 'bad endings'. And a lot of parts still under construction.
cives
New to the forum

Re: New Interactive!

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:44 am

I stumbled upon this when the first set of chapters went up, and gave it an instant watch. I'm loving it so far! Fantastic writing, can't wait to see the other endings after being imprisoned. Keep up the amazing work!

VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Postby knt27 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:59 am

Just came here to say great job! It's nice to see a fleshed out interactive with real choices and descriptive writing! I hope to see more from you in the future.
knt27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby viral31 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:25 am

This is really good so far, it really drew me in and made me think about what to choose, looking forward to more.
viral31
Been posting for a bit

Return to Interactive story