M/F Fantasy Interactive

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

M/F Fantasy Interactive

Postby tummyterrors » Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:07 pm

Hey! I've been making content here for a while, and I've actually started several interactives that I didn't end up sticking with, but I finally found a formula I really like. It's far from complete, and I've only included one predator so far, but I've already got a small novella's worth of content. I'm hoping to get some feedback to know if people are interested in it and to see what people might like me to do with it in the future. Fair warning though, it's fairly brutal and pretty nasty. Here's a small list of things that some readers may not enjoy.

M/F
Painful Digestion
Fatality
Scat/Bone/Cum Disposal
Oral/Anal/Cock Vore
Rape
Nasty Predators
Misogyny/Gender Play

I'm open to all feedback and criticism, I just want to hear your thoughts. Thanks!

Link:
https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=1166&page=1
I love to get feedback on my art~ Don’t be shy, let me know what you think.
tummyterrors
Somewhat familiar

Re: M/F Fantasy Interactive

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:54 am

I've been following this since writing on it began and I've been loving it. You've done a really good job with all the core characters, giving them strong personalities that clash & contrast in interesting ways. That in combination with just how brutal you've written the digestion makes it impossible not to get invested and feel bad when they get gurgled, but it's also still very enjoyable to read. As far as where to go with it, I feel you've got a good range of branching paths laid out now. I think it's just a matter of wrapping up the ones where a definitive ending is in sight (like "Save Ulanda") and continuing on with the paths that interest you most. Personally I'd like to see the two Dorian branches continued, since out of the five I think she's my favorite character. Seeing how the "Do It Yourself" branch plays out would also be real interesting, since can see Leandra potentially being successful or... not.
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Postby tastyswitch101 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:06 pm

I've been a big fan of your stuff since you started and this interactive is up there with the stories in your gallery and your edits. Would love to see alternate starting points with other characters in the future, but I think what you have right now is miles better than some other content and I look forward to more.
tastyswitch101
Participator

Postby Houyo » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:19 pm

Reading about these girls painfully dying has given me my first erection in days.

Do you think God stays in heaven because he's scared of what he has created?
Houyo
???

Postby shlurpay64 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:59 pm

When I saw "M/F Interactive by TummyTerrors" I was super excited to check it out because you're also been AMAZING about taking lovely ladies and sending them on messy humiliating journeys through men's guts, churning them into fat, gas, and big satisfying dumps. This so far is great.
shlurpay64
Somewhat familiar

Postby tummyterrors » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:57 pm

Thanks so much for the replies, it’s very encouraging. I’m always open to suggestions and observations~
I love to get feedback on my art~ Don’t be shy, let me know what you think.
tummyterrors
Somewhat familiar

Postby KimMadcox » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:44 pm

I absolutely loved that interactive, especially what happened to Ulanda.
You do some amazing work.
KimMadcox
New to the forum

Postby Keyndron » Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:48 am

Seeing how one of the outcomes turns out, twas thinking the ultimate humiliation would've been being knocked up with their remains. Regardless, loved this interactive and hope to see more!
Keyndron
Been posting for a bit

Return to Interactive story