Escape the Neighborhood! M/M Vore Text Adventure NEW Demos!

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Escape the Neighborhood! M/M Vore Text Adventure NEW Demos!

Postby HiddenDarkHM » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:53 pm

Hello everybody!

What a year 2023 was! Thank you so much to everybody who played Escape the Neighborhood! Escape the Neighborhood has grown so much over the last year I felt the need to release a new demo to show how far it's come! As of the previous demo I believe it had roughly 17 endings. As of the end of 2023 the game is up to a total of 42 endings and 3 special "secret" endings! Not counting the Human Edition and area descriptions, flavor text, etc, the scripts alone amount to over 171,000 words! I cannot believe I have written that much but that does mean there is so much more to show you guys! This updated version of the demo contains all the QoL fixes to the game over the last year, almost all of the previous endings (though there are a couple that are no longer available in the demo), as well as - for the first time ever - the additional (optional) Disposal scenes for all the previous scenes in the game! It also contains a small handful of new scenes as well as previews for all but a few of the other new scenes added since the previous demo! It also contains 1 of the 3 secret endings for you to find! Previously, the Human Edition Demo only included 3 scenes. Now it contains all of the scenes featured in the Furry Edition Demo!

For the previews, as they are not complete scenes they will not result in a Game Over like the normal scenes would. I've tried to reset things after each preview so you can continue playing but there may be some that are a little buggy, please forgive any resets that may cause.

This version does not contain the Cheat Codes feature available to Patrons or the background images for every area available in the Patron version.

I appreciate you checking out my game SO much and I hope you have a really good time exploring and playing.

Things have been incredibly hard since I was laid off from my job right before Christmas of 2022 and I've gone deeply in debt just to get by. I really need every bit of help I can to keep food in my mouth and a roof over my head. So please consider visiting my Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/EscapetheNeighborhood and joining the Tasting, Swallowed, Gurgling, Fully Digested, or Great Googly Moogly tiers for access to game as it is updated! At higher tiers you can get custom scenes or even have your own characters added to the game so please stop by!

Thank you for playing!

Here is the link to the NEW Public Furry Edition Demo: https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view ... ublic-demo

Here is the link to the NEW Public Human Edition Demo: https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view ... ublic-demo

Here is the link to the Hints and Detailed Walkthrough so you can see what's available and how to get it!: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qfn ... vjbK2ITxA/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's finally that time. The day of year every prey dreads. "Pred Day". Every year on the first day of Fall is Pred Day, when any pred can eat any prey of legal age with no legal repercussions or social stigma, not that there's much of either for preds these days. Some preds go on a hunting spree, fucking and swallowing down anything that moves. Hell, some preds even accidentally eat other preds. (Though of course preds are naturally resistant to digestion so usually the swallower will notice and rectify their mistake far before it's too late, but not always...)

For the last 21 years of your life it just meant staying inside or staying close to your dad or brother, two preds nobody in their right mind would mess with. But now that you turned 21 a few days ago (Happy Birthday by the way!) you are officially on the menu. And not just for random strangers, no no no, as a prey you're now at risk of being a snack for any pred that crosses your path, even your own family!

For some mixed pred/prey families, the bond of family is enough to protect the smaller, weaker prey members and the preds of the family will protect their kin with a ferocity that is not to be taken lightly. For others, there's a shared indifference. After all prey is prey and if someone from the family doesn't eat them then someone else will. But for some families like yours, well... let's just say your father and brother both heartily celebrated your birthday and not for the same reason you did. In fact, your dad and brother have been arguing for the last few weeks about who is going to put you in their tank.

Now it's the day you've been dreading and you have a plan with just a few simple steps. As a prey minor, you couldn't legally go anywhere unaccompanied by an adult, even after general adulthood at 18, but now your goals are to escape your family, escape your house, escape your neighborhood, and find a prey only city somewhere far away where you can settle down and make a life for yourself. But it won't be easy. Between your dad and your brother, you're in the lion's den so to speak. Your father's locked the doors and windows in preparation and you haven't been allowed outside the house since your birthday. Not to mention you live in one of the most pred-heavy neighborhoods in town. It'll take all your wits to make it out alive, and if you fail there're no second chances.

Happy Pred Day, and good luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story contains only M/M sex and vore. Plenty more preds will be added as the story goes! All preds will be male, however.

This is my very first vore story AND my first quest game so feedback is highly encouraged, but please be kind! If you run into any glitches please let me know ASAP!

Some inspiration was from: The Lodge by Talonsaurn, A Day at the Funfair by Jeschke, and Trapped by Jagkitty. (Among others!)

Previous version:
Spoiler: show
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Story:

It's finally that time. The day of year every prey dreads. "Pred Day". Every year on the first day of fall is Pred Day, when any pred can eat any prey of legal age with no legal repercussions or social stigma, not that there's much of either for preds these days. Some preds go on a hunting spree, fucking and swallowing down anything that moves. Hell, some preds even accidentally eat other preds. (Though of course preds are naturally resistant to digestion so usually the swallower will notice and rectify their mistake far before it's too late, but not always...)

For the last 21 years of your life it just meant staying inside or staying close to your dad or brother, two preds nobody in their right mind would mess with. But now that you turned 21 a few days ago (Happy Birthday by the way!) you are officially on the menu. And not just for random strangers, no no no, as a prey you're now at risk of being a snack for any pred that crosses your path, even your own family!

For some mixed pred/prey families, the bond of family is enough to protect the smaller, weaker prey members and the preds of the family will protect their kin with a ferocity that is not to be taken lightly. For others, there's a shared indifference. After all prey is prey and if someone from the family doesn't eat them then someone else will. But for some families like yours, well... let's just say your father and brother both heartily celebrated your birthday and not for the same reason you did. In fact, your dad and brother have been arguing for the last few weeks about who is going to put you in their tank.

Now it's the day you've been dreading and you have a plan with just a few simple steps. As a prey minor, you couldn't legally go anywhere unaccompanied by an adult, even after general adulthood at 18, but now your goals are to escape your family, escape your house, escape your neighborhood, and find a prey only city somewhere far away where you can settle down and make a life for yourself. But it won't be easy. Between your dad and your brother, you're in the lion's den so to speak. Your father's locked the doors and windows in preparation and you haven't been allowed outside the house since your birthday. Not to mention you live in one of the most pred-heavy neighborhoods in town. It'll take all your wits to make it out alive, and if you fail there're no second chances.

Happy Pred Day, and good luck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After two and a half years, we finally have the exciting public release of the third version of my Furry Vore Text Adventure! Now that I've picked it up again I hope to keep this project well alive and running.

This story contains: Prey POV Sex and Unwilling OV/AV/CV, Soul Vore, Macro/Micro, Muscle Worship, Paw Domination & Crushing, Sadism, Casual Vore, and more!
Note: Also contains avoidable Father/Son and Brother/Brother Vore. If you're not into it, just skip through the scene if you run into one. A switch will later be added to toggle this off altogether and you currently don't have to worry once you get out of the house.

The first part was just within your character's house. The second version added on your neighborhood itself! The third version adds the local college campus! Though it is still a work in progress, the campus will contain a host of new scenes of every kind!

Before we start, let me address a serious announcement. I was laid off my job right before Christmas and I have been struggling to find work since then. The unemployment system has let me down and I've gone deeply in debt just to get by. I really need every bit of help I can to keep food in my mouth and a roof over my head. So please, if you like what you see, consider joining my Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/EscapetheNeighborhood.

Patrons will receive early access to the game and will get live updates as new scenes are added, rather than having to wait for the full .40 release (which will be released on Itch and on FA when completed). Higher tier patrons will also get voting benefits and even the opportunity to have a special scene written for them or their own character added into the game as a pred or prey!

To play this game you will need to download Quest from http://textadventures.co.uk/ Quest is a great system and there are quite a few good CYOA stories on Itch and on Furaffinity so it's worth getting! Best of all it is 100% free! There is also an online version of the game available on their website which can be played without downloading anything. It is recommended to download the game as the online version of Quest is notoriously unstable.The game file can be downloaded from https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZzatIi ... sp=sharing or from the itch.io page https://hiddendarkhm.itch.io/escape-the-neighborhood

The online version has been updated as well can be played online here: http://textadventures.co.uk/games/v.....e-neighborhood

This is my very first vore story AND my first quest game even though I think I'm getting pretty good at it so feedback is highly encouraged, but please be kind! If you run into any glitches please let me know ASAP!

Some inspiration was from: The Lodge byTalonsaurn, A Day at the Funfair by Jeschke, and Trapped by Jagkitty. (Among others!)

Besides my Patreon you can also follow the game at:
Furaffinity - https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/hypermushrambo/
Itch.io - https://hiddendarkhm.itch.io/escape-the-neighborhood

Thank you for reading, thank you for playing, and thank you so very much if you're considering joining my Patreon!
Last edited by HiddenDarkHM on Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.
HiddenDarkHM
Been posting for a bit

Re: Escape the Neighborhood! M/M Furry Vore Text Adventure

Postby Trebortron3 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:08 am

First let me say that this is a really nicely written game. You're doing a great job with that and I'm confident there's a lot of fantastic content in here that I haven't even gotten to yet.

That said, I do recommend you think a tad more about this from a game design point of view. You mention that the game:

Also contains avoidable Father/Son and Brother/Brother Vore. If you're not into it, just skip it.

But in my experience this was not at all easy to avoid. Personally I enjoy sibling scenes but not parent/child scenes, so I didn't go out of my way to avoid the brother scenes but I didn't want to trigger the father scenes. Just not my thing. But I triggered it by trying to grab the key when the father is asleep. I can see that this doesn't exactly come out of nowhere, it's a predictable outcome, but it's not at all clear from a game perspective that this action (linked with trying to escape from the house) will lead to a father/son vore sequence.

Similarly, lifting weights led to a brother/brother vore scene, and one with some specific kinks in it as well. I did happen to enjoy that scene, but someone who wanted to avoid brother/brother stuff has no warning that lifting the weights will lead to that scene.

Beyond that, I actually can't figure out how to exit the house. I'm probably overlooking something obvious, but I've tried the front door, the pickup truck, every room in the house and grabbing the key. I'm sure I'd crack it if I kept going, but I just feel that currently the brother/father stuff is really not easily avoidable. May be something you want to look at.

Couple of other small things: your directions in the hallway list rooms in terms of 'left' and 'right', but the direction options are listed as 'east' and 'west'. Probably want to stick to one system with that.

And typo when looking out the window: "the rare care drive by"

So yeah, overall I think you've got the basis of a really solid game, and I would like to play more, but if you're intending for the family scenes to be easily avoidable, I don't feel you've hit that just yet.
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby HiddenDarkHM » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:41 pm

Trebortron3 wrote:First let me say that this is a really nicely written game. You're doing a great job with that and I'm confident there's a lot of fantastic content in here that I haven't even gotten to yet.

That said, I do recommend you think a tad more about this from a game design point of view. You mention that the game:

Also contains avoidable Father/Son and Brother/Brother Vore. If you're not into it, just skip it.

But in my experience this was not at all easy to avoid. Personally I enjoy sibling scenes but not parent/child scenes, so I didn't go out of my way to avoid the brother scenes but I didn't want to trigger the father scenes. Just not my thing. But I triggered it by trying to grab the key when the father is asleep. I can see that this doesn't exactly come out of nowhere, it's a predictable outcome, but it's not at all clear from a game perspective that this action (linked with trying to escape from the house) will lead to a father/son vore sequence.

Similarly, lifting weights led to a brother/brother vore scene, and one with some specific kinks in it as well. I did happen to enjoy that scene, but someone who wanted to avoid brother/brother stuff has no warning that lifting the weights will lead to that scene.

Beyond that, I actually can't figure out how to exit the house. I'm probably overlooking something obvious, but I've tried the front door, the pickup truck, every room in the house and grabbing the key. I'm sure I'd crack it if I kept going, but I just feel that currently the brother/father stuff is really not easily avoidable. May be something you want to look at.

Couple of other small things: your directions in the hallway list rooms in terms of 'left' and 'right', but the direction options are listed as 'east' and 'west'. Probably want to stick to one system with that.

And typo when looking out the window: "the rare care drive by"

So yeah, overall I think you've got the basis of a really solid game, and I would like to play more, but if you're intending for the family scenes to be easily avoidable, I don't feel you've hit that just yet.

Hello! Thank you very much and thank you for the honest feedback! That is very helpful.

You are correct in that right now when I say "skip it" I mostly meant just skip past the text if you run into one and that there aren't any that you're actually forced to interact with, make choices during, etc. In the future I intend to include a switch where that can be turned off altogether. I really appreciate that feedback though because that lets me know that's something I need to prioritize a bit more than I previously thought. I will make that a bit more clear in the description and prioritize that switch and I'll go ahead and add it to the immediate next Patreon update and then it will be in the .40 update.

To help you get out of the house:
Spoiler: show
Some scenes are by chance. You CAN grab the key off him and get into his room from there. There is a chance of getting caught in his room when interacting with things so to save you the trouble the key to the door is on his dresser, there is a magazine in his closet you will need to look at to activate a later scene. Currently nothing else in his room has a purpose so you can ignore any other items to reduce that chance.
Once you get outside the house there are currently no other scenes with the family you need to worry about.
HiddenDarkHM
Been posting for a bit

Postby HiddenDarkHM » Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:26 pm

Hello everyone!

Since multiple people have shown interest in a human-only version of the game I have added the Human Tasting Tier and Human Swallowed Tier to my Patreon which are live as of now. https://www.patreon.com/EscapetheNeighborhood

Once I have patrons subscribed to these tiers or higher I will begin the process of translating a second version of the game from furry to human. Patrons at the human tiers will still have access to the furry version updates as well. The updates will be a bit less frequent at first but will be released in larger chunks until the two versions are caught up to each other. Once they are caught up the human updates will come out likely one week after each furry update.

The Human Tasting Tier is the same as the Tasting Tier with early access to each update and the Human Swallowed Tier will have the ability to vote in patron exclusive polls for the furry version and also new polls exclusive to the human version!The higher tiers will remain the same and will automatically gain access to both versions.

I hope with the human tiers securely in place it will make the game more accessible to everyone! Please keep an eye out for more updates to follow! :gulp:
HiddenDarkHM
Been posting for a bit

Postby HiddenDarkHM » Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:14 pm

Hello everyone!

Today I am pleased to release the first Patron Early Access update! Woo! This was a lot more work that I was expecting but we have two big new things and one minor new feature!

There is a new scene in the gym locker room! Better have lunch money for the bullies or you might not make it out! This scene is one of my longest yet because I was having SO much fun writing it... aaand completely crashed my Quest trying to put it in the game. But I figured out after about an hour of fighting with it how to make it work and it seems to run well on my side. There are some very mild variations depending on what you have with you as well and if you cooperate or not.

And, after a massive amount of fighting and scrubbing the forums to figure out how to make it work, we have a graphical update as well! This is one thing I'm super excited about and I hope you guys like it. This update adds backgrounds to every single area of the game to help breathe life into the world.

Last of all, after feedback from Trebortron3, I have created a switch so you can switch off the dad/brother vore scenes altogether if you're not into that. I think I have all of them set to be shut off. If you want to toggle those off or back on (or just use that to get through the house faster) look at the Family Photo on your desk! If you still run into any please let me know so I can fix it!

Unfortunately, the Quest website does not support the new filesize so I will need to take out the graphics from the new version before I can upload it to the Quest website to play online. The downloaded version should still work perfectly well though and either way it won't hinder the new written content. As a reminder you can join my Patreon and see the new update at https://www.patreon.com/EscapetheNeighborhood

Thank you for playing!
HiddenDarkHM
Been posting for a bit

Re: Escape the Neighborhood! M/M Vore Text Adventure

Postby HiddenDarkHM » Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:43 pm

Great news! I can now announce the public demo of the Human Edition of Escape the Neighborhood!

The Human Edition will be a re-write of the game with human preds as opposed to furry. For this demo, the only three edited scenes that will be available will be getting caught on the couch or in his bedroom by your father or wandering into your brother's room. All of the items in the house have had their text altered to a human-only world. This is just for a taste (pun intended) of how the Human Edition will feel. The Patreon version will in time be a full re-write with all scenes old and new converted from the original furry version.

Please visit the post here for the downloadable version and link to the online version of the Human Edition demo: https://www.patreon.com/posts/escape-human-79427445

Please consider joining the Human Tasting, Human Swallowed, Gurgling, Fully Digested, or Great Googly Moogly tiers for access to Human Edition as it is updated! You will also gain access to the furry version if you're so inclined! You can also join there for access to the full furry version with over 17 completed endings!
HiddenDarkHM
Been posting for a bit

Postby HiddenDarkHM » Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:22 pm

Hello, everyone! We have a major update to Escape the Neighborhood today! I have finished converting all of the furry scenes and descriptions to a human version for my Human Tier patrons. Now it will be possible for me to enter the human versions of scenes as I add new scenes and features! In addition, I have edited quite a few of the scenes in the furry version to correct mistakes and typos, and just generally spruce things up.

To play the new update please visit my Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/EscapetheNeighborhood

Thank you so very much!

Update Notes for this Version:

For both versions:
I am moving to a less esoteric naming structure for the versions. Instead of doing the v.30-v.39, v.40-v.49, etc. I am just switching to sequential numbers. This is update v.15. I'm sorry for any confusion this may cause with the prior naming structure.

For the Furry Edition:
Primarily small updates to the text. Corrections to typos and other errors as well as some improvements that I've made while working on the human versions.
The Locker Room CV ending now does not mention your phone if you do not have the phone on you.
The Locker Room CV scene should be more stable overall.
For the offline version I believe I have fixed the error that generated when attempting to save your game after entering the university. Now you should be able to save your game at any point and reload it as needed. If it has issues reloading (which quest does sometimes have), then close out of quest and re-open it through the save file rather than the game file. If the save reloads successfully but you cannot move/interact or the game does not respond to it when you do, this is a frustrating memory problem the Quest program itself has sometimes, but in my tests I didn't run into that issue a single time (It's usually more with extremely large maps which none of mine are) so hopefully you shouldn't either.

For the Human Edition:
HUGE update. I have converted the content of ALL of the scenes and descriptions in the game up to this point to accommodate humans/humanoid characters rather than furry characters.
All the above updates listed for the furry version.
HiddenDarkHM
Been posting for a bit

Postby HiddenDarkHM » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:07 am

Hello again! I bring to you the next Patreon Exclusive update to Escape the Neighborhood! There are some minor changes again, little text fixes and such, buuuuut...

As a thank you for the kind patience of my patrons while I worked on bringing the Human Edition up to date so I could work on them together this release is adding two whole new scenes which are released for the furry AND human versions!

As the Swallowed+ Tier Patrons voted in my last two polls on upcoming content this version is the first shrinking/micro update to the university! It also introduces a new bull character.

Update notes (this applies to both versions):

- The two micro scenes for the new character are an OV scene and the first Stomp/Crush scene.
- To accommodate for the inclusion of the first Crush themed scene I have proactively added a switch for this in your bedroom. The bedroom is going to be the main "settings" hub going forward. To disable Crush themed content simply interact with the shoes in your closet.
- The new Crush scene is kind of me dipping my toe in the water (pun intended) so for those who enjoy, I would greatly appreciate your feedback. As with the digestion it is currently not particularly graphic and more graphic contents (with a switch to enable/disable) will be added later.
- Astute players might notice an odd new little non-vore interaction in your house. At the moment it's just for flavor but it might be something important down the line...
- The previous online versions have been retired except for the two public demos.
- I am once again revamping the endings guide! The guide will now have two sections, a general "hints" section for how to get each ending, and below it a more detailed walkthrough for those who would like a bit more help getting there. Here is the link to the guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qfn ... vjbK2ITxA/

You can view the endings guide even if you're not yet a patron if you're curious about the kinds of scenes being added.

As always, thank you again! Please let me know if you have any questions, trouble, or feedback and if you're not already please consider joining my Patreon to help out a laid-off struggling author at https://www.patreon.com/EscapetheNeighborhood !
HiddenDarkHM
Been posting for a bit

Postby HiddenDarkHM » Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:01 pm

Hello, everyone! I come bearing the next update to EtN! v.17 has gone live today!

The poll on the location of the next scene was a tie so our wonderful anonymous Great Googly Moogly Tier patron cast a tie-breaker vote for... *drumroll* the Dorms!

As a small heads up: My birthday is coming up on the 15th! I have a few different plans this weekend to celebrate so the next update may take a couple of extra days, but nothing major.

If you haven't already, please consider joining my Patreon to help out a laid-off struggling author at https://www.patreon.com/EscapetheNeighborhood !

Update Notes:
These apply to the furry and human editions:
- We have a new shrunken OV scene in the Dorms in the "Party Room" with a new character named Dylan (who I am already in love with and will absolutely be using again). This scene can be accessed if you are a micro/tiny.
- We also have... the first Secret Scene! The Secret Scenes will be in the final version of the game but only patrons will get the exact instructions on how to reach it. The scene isn't excessively difficult to find but is a bit more involved that the vast majority of scenes. If you would like to find it on your own, I highly encourage you to do so and I'd love feedback on if you think it's reasonable to achieve. Otherwise, I have attached the step-by-step instructions to the Patreon post, they will not be hosted in the regular guide.
- From here out I will continue to release the Furry Edition and Human Edition updates together rather than alternating weeks for each, I have found it's just better for me to do it this way. I hope that's alright with you guys! Right now I seem to be able to put out about a week but I will make sure it goes no further than the 2 weeks on my update schedule barring the unforeseen.
- The old link to v.16.1 has been retired.

As a note: I have noticed on the older listings on the Quest website that some people are downloading the game from the Quest site rather than Patreon. I would recommend if you're playing the offline version downloading the game file from Patreon if possible as the version downloaded from the Quest site does not contain the backgrounds. If you want to play without the backgrounds or can't download it from Patreon please go ahead but I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware.

Here is the link to the regular walkthrough: https://docs.google.com/document/d/.....Lm65vjbK2ITxA/

And of course, please keep in mind the online version of the game does not have background/image support and it is always recommended to play the offline version for stability. Online version stability issues are known with the online player and are not something I have control over.

As always if anyone has any trouble or questions please let me know! Please remember to like and share the game with your friends, the support has been so helpful and I need all the help I can get right now.

Thank you all so very much again for your support and I hope you enjoy!
HiddenDarkHM
Been posting for a bit

Postby HiddenDarkHM » Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:49 pm

​Hello, everyone! Thank you for your patience! Things got a bit more hectic around my birthday than I expected but here is the newest update to EtN!

To play please visit my Patreon at: https://www.patreon.com/EscapetheNeighborhood

Update Notes:

- We have the second scene in the Dorms in the "Party Room" with Dylan. The new scene is a Cock Vore scene! This scene can be accessed if you are a micro/tiny.

- As mentioned last time as a reminder, from here out I will continue to release the Furry Edition and Human Edition updates together rather than alternating weeks for each, I have found it's just better for me to do it this way. I am retaining the once every two weeks minimum update schedule.

- The old online link to v.17 has been retired.

For the Human Edition:

- Please keep in mind the password for the Human Edition is a monthly password so the password for this release is the same as the prior version.

As a note: I have noticed on the older listings on the Quest website that some people are downloading the game from the Quest site rather than Patreon. I would recommend if you're playing the offline version downloading the game file from Patreon if possible as the version downloaded from the Quest site does not contain the backgrounds. If you want to play without the backgrounds or can't download it from Patreon please go ahead but I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware.

Here is the link to the regular walkthrough if you would like to see what the game has currently: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qfn ... vjbK2ITxA/

And of course, please keep in mind the online version of the game does not have background/image support and it is always recommended to play the offline version for stability. Online version stability issues are known with the online player and are not something I have control over.

As always if anyone has any trouble or questions please let me know! Please remember to like and share the game with your friends. The support has been so helpful and I need all the help I can get right now.

Thank you all so very much for your support and I hope you enjoy!
HiddenDarkHM
Been posting for a bit

Postby HiddenDarkHM » Sun May 07, 2023 4:33 am

Hello, everyone! Today I bring you update v.19 for Escape The Neighborhood! Our Swallowed+ Tier patrons voted on another Micro scene so today we get a new Micro scene in the Math Building! But wait, what's this? A second new scene as well!? :O

To play Escape the Neighborhood please visit my Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/EscapetheNeighborhood

Update Notes:

- We have a new Stomp scene in the Lecture Hall with a new horse character! This scene can be accessed if you are a micro/tiny.

- We have a new CV scene in the Lecture Hall with the new character as well! This scene can be accessed if you are a micro/tiny.

- Since EtN started as a vore game I have the intention going forward of releasing a vore scene any time I release a stomp scene as well, as not to leave the original fanbase out. I can't promise I will always succeed at pushing out two scenes at once but I will certainly try!

- Fixed an error that prevented the player from leaving the Gym after giving their money to Ajax.

- Fixed an error that prevented the player from leaving the Planetarium if they choose not to press the Big Red Button.

- The old online link to v.18 has been retired.

Here is the link to the regular walkthrough if you would like to see what content the game has currently: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qfn ... vjbK2ITxA/

As always if anyone has any trouble or questions please let me know! Everything worked when I tested it and this time I think I put all items back in their appropriate places after testing but if I missed anything let me know!

Thank you all so for your support and I hope you enjoy! Please remember to share the game with your friends and if possible please consider joining my Patreon, I could truly use your support!
HiddenDarkHM
Been posting for a bit

Postby HiddenDarkHM » Sat May 20, 2023 4:46 am

Hello, everyone!

I have exciting news for Escape the Neighborhood! Not counting one-month/pending-cancellation patrons we have hit 100 active patrons!! Thank you guys SO much! Your support means so much to me and it gives me so much excitement to work on this game! We are nearly half-way to the goal of what I would need to do this full-time which is an incredible dream of mine! One-month patrons are always appreciated as well! I hope you'll stick around but thank you so much for checking out my game!

To celebrate I have a BIG update for you today! To play please visit my Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/EscapetheNeighborhood

Celebration Update Notes:

These apply to the furry and human editions!

Major Updates:

- I have added the most requested feature to the game, the Disposal Switch! To start, I have added 5 disposal scenes to existing scenes in the game and will continue to add them with each update. Disposal scenes are OFF by default, to enable them interact with the Toilet in the Bathroom of your house. (See hints/walkthrough for which scenes). Please keep in mind, I am not an expert at writing disposal as it's not as much my thing and the scenes will never get overly graphic. I'm doing my best though!
- Now, I know that isn't for everyone so I have also added the second Secret Scene to the game! Patrons get exclusive instructions on how to access the Secret Scenes that will not be available in the public walkthrough for the public release of the game! This scene (and most likely all new scenes going forward) also has a disposal ending if enabled.
- To sweeten the pot for Swallowed Tier Patrons and up I have added a Cheat Code feature. This feature will enable quick access to the secret scenes as well as helpful other little bonuses. There are currently 4 and more will be added as the game develops.
- Though I prefer manually greeting new patrons, to ensure that all patrons get access to the correct documents/instructions without having to hunt through the posts for them I have created automated welcome emails for the corresponding tiers. I hope everyone coming in still feels appreciated though!!

Minor Updates:
- Edited SentientFeral/HumanPup Backyard scene to make the use of the Steak to escape optional if in your inventory.
- Fixed the names of the rooms/halls in the English building.
- Expanded some area descriptions.
- Some minor text edits.
- The online link to v.19 has been retired.
- Created a start-up guide for new patrons which can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Sqo ... 93WCO4DwE/
- Edited the walkthrough document to make it more apparent the step-by-step instructions are further down.

For the Human Edition:
- I created a new, cleaner document with instructions on how to access the Human Edition which will be added to the monthly password notes from this month and welcome emails going forward.
- I remembered to add a message to confirm the Human Edition has been initialized once the password is put in.

Here is the link to the regular walkthrough. If you're not a patron and you're just curious about what's in the game please take a look! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qfn ... vjbK2ITxA/

Here is the link again to the Public Demo https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view ... ublic-demo

Here is the link again to the Human Edition Demo https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view ... ublic-demo

As always if anyone has any trouble or questions please let me know! Please continue to fav and share the game with your friends!

HiddenDarkHM
Been posting for a bit

Postby HiddenDarkHM » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:53 pm

Hello, everyone!

Thank you so much for your patience! Sorry again I went a couple days longer than usual but I have a new Full Size OV ending scene for you with a new bear character! For Swallowed+ Tier patrons I also have added 3 new cheat codes!

To play please visit my Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/EscapetheNeighborhood

Update Notes:

Major Updates:

- Added a new OV scene in the Math Building on Campus with the Janitor. This new scene has optional disposal.

Minor Updates:

- Added a new cheat code to enable disposal without having to interact with the toilet in the bathroom. This allows you to activate disposal AND use one of the Secret Ending Cheats (Only Secret Ending 2 has disposal at this time).

- Added a new cheat code to transport you directly to the Chemistry Lab and shrink you.

- Added a new cheat code to skip being bullied by Ajax in the Gym.

- Edited the Secret Ending cheats to prevent the player from leaving the scene area as doing so breaks the map and some aspects of the game.

- The online link to v.20 has been retired.

Human Edition:

- The May password for the Human Edition has been retired and a new one has been added for June.

Here is the link to the regular walkthrough (If you're not a patron and you're just curious about what's in the game please take a look!): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qfn ... vjbK2ITxA/

As always if anyone has any trouble or questions please let me know!

HiddenDarkHM
Been posting for a bit

Postby HiddenDarkHM » Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:17 pm

Hello, everyone!

I have an exciting two-for-one update for you today!

To play please visit my Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/EscapetheNeighborhood

Update Notes:

Major Updates:

- As voted for by my Swallowed+ Tier patrons I've added a new CV scene in the Math Building on Campus with the Janitor. This new scene has optional bones if disposal is enabled.

- For my wonderful Great Googly Moogly Tier patron we have, at long last, a new AV scene with the Dad! This one contains a bit more intense disposal content if enabled and for anyone curious is probably about my limit for disposal content so for those who enjoy that I really hope you like it!

Minor Updates:
- The online link to v.21 has been retired.
- The June password for the human version is still the same.

Here is the link to the regular walkthrough (If you're not a patron and you're just curious about what's in the game please take a look!): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qfn ... vjbK2ITxA/

Here is the link again to the Public Demo: https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view ... ublic-demo

Here is the link again to the Human Edition Demo https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view ... ublic-demo

HiddenDarkHM
Been posting for a bit

Postby HiddenDarkHM » Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:37 pm

Hello, everyone!

I have an new update for you today! This gives us a new character, the stern RA of the Dorms!

Update Notes:

Major Updates:
- Added a new Full Size OV scene (with minor Micro OV) in the Dorms.

Minor Updates:
- Updated/Created location descriptions for the following areas:
Art Building Entrance
Admin Building Entrance
English and Social Building Entrance
Library Entrance
Back Shalves
Forbidden Section
Reading Nook
Admin Hall 1&2
Campus Housing Green
Gym Entrance
Locker Room
Pool
Basketball Court
Machine Room
Dorms Building Entrance
Dorm Commons
Dorm Halls 1&2
Dorm Bathrooms 1&2

- Corrected location names across campus so the game will no longer display names such as "An University Green South". (If anyone runs into one that's still wonky please let me know and I'll fix it!)

- Fixed error that caused background not to display in Basketball Court.

---

Here is the link again to the Public Demo: https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view ... ublic-demo

HiddenDarkHM
Been posting for a bit

Postby HiddenDarkHM » Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:17 pm

Hello, everyone!

Thank you for your patience! The new update is ready! Today's scene is brought to you by request of our wonderful Great Googly Moogly Tier patron!

Update Notes:

Major Updates:

- Added a new Full Size OV scene (with mentioned Micro OV and musk) in the Gym.

Minor Updates:

- Corrected minor dialogue in kitchen that referenced the Furry Edition in the Human Edition.
- The Human Edition code and Disposal Cheat Code are now togglable. Simply input the code again to return to the Furry Edition or re-disable disposal.
- A confirmation message is now shown when enabling/disabling disposal with the Disposal Cheat Code.

- Added new Cheat Code to teleport directly to gym.

---

Here is the link again to the Public Demo: https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view ... e-neighb...

Here is the link again to the Human Edition Demo https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view ... e-neighb...

And of course, please keep in mind the online version of the game does not have background/image support and it is always recommended to play the offline version for stability. Online version stability issues are known with the online player and are not something I have control over. If you are going to play offline please do not download the game file from the Quest site; please only download it from the Patreon post.

HiddenDarkHM
Been posting for a bit

Postby MentholBreakdown » Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:32 pm

The link to the online version of the game isn't working & I can't figure out how to download Quest. Could you maybe help me out? (Also, can you download Quest on mobile?)
MentholBreakdown
New to the forum

Postby HiddenDarkHM » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:45 pm

MentholBreakdown wrote:The link to the online version of the game isn't working & I can't figure out how to download Quest. Could you maybe help me out? (Also, can you download Quest on mobile?)

Hello @MentholBreakdown ! Sorry for the delayed response, people haven't really responded here for a long time so I only usually see the thread if I'm posting updates, sorry about that! It looks like something went wonky when I was posting the new update message! The links to the demos will be in the update I'm about to post. Quest is unfortunately not available to be downloaded on mobile as of yet :( But you should be able to play directly through your mobile browser if you just hit Play Game instead of Download Game! Let me know if you have any trouble and I'll keep an eye out for your response. If you're a patron and having issues with the online link through Patreon please send me a message there and I'll see what I can do!
HiddenDarkHM
Been posting for a bit

Postby HiddenDarkHM » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:51 pm

Hello, everyone!

Here is today's update! Also some wild news! Not counting the Human Edtion, item descriptions, and area descriptions, (and probably a scene or two I wrote entirely in Quest rather than my scripts folder) EtN has passed 90k words!! And today's scene puts us at 30 Endings + 2 Secret Endings!

This is the new patron-voted scene! Thanks to our Great Googly Moogly tier patron for breaking the tie! This is also my first unaware scene. I'm almost always a fan of aware vore but I know some people really enjoy unaware and I will do what I can to include some content for you as well!

Update Notes:

Major Updates:

- Added a new Bull/Human micro AV scene. This scene includes disposal if switched on.

Minor Updates:

- Updated the Used Jockstrap item in the Locker Room to no longer allow the full-sized Ajax scene to trigger while the player is shrunken.
- Fixed the Cheat Code that allows you to skip getting bullied by Ajax in the Locker Room to advance time.
- Added a Cheat Code that allows you to skip directly to the new scene.

For the Human Edition:

- The August password will go into effect with this update. It will be released in a follow-up post shortly.

---

And of course, please keep in mind the online version of the game does not have background/image support and it is always recommended to play the offline version for stability. Online version stability issues are known with the online player and are not something I have control over. If you are going to play offline please do not download the game file from the Quest site; please only download it from the Patreon post.

HiddenDarkHM
Been posting for a bit

Postby HiddenDarkHM » Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:00 pm

Hello and happy Vore Day, everyone! To celebrate this holey day I would like to announce the launch of the Escape the Neighborhood Patron-Exclusive Discord Server!

Please head on over to https://www.patreon.com/EscapetheNeighborhood to join! Patrons of all tiers are welcome to join and chat, roleplay, share art, share memes, and have a fun and tasty time!
HiddenDarkHM
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Interactive story