Fun at the Pool

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Fun at the Pool

Postby Misasura » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:21 pm

Shameless plug, but I figure if I post it here then I'll get more additions. Started this interactive today because I wanted to see more swimming vore instances. Just a right quick warning here, in case you don't want to read the front rules or pay attention to the choices (and don't say I never warned anyone), there is an underage branch in the story, and perhaps some 'dirty' play if people decided to go that way. Additionally, there could be underage options in the other parts of the interactive, just a heads up.

Now that that's done, linkage time.

http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it ... t-the-Pool
'Carpe Denim' - Seize the pants.
Misasura
Somewhat familiar

Re: Fun at the Pool

Postby Uryx » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:46 am

I like it, I've added a chapter, and I may add more in the future!
Uryx
---

Postby Mike222777 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:37 pm

Sad that the story is so old, I’ll try and continue adding some more incase anyone else wants to read the stuff
Mike222777
New to the forum

Postby ownednooberhaha » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:58 am

This is nice.
ownednooberhaha
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whereaminow27 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:12 am

Misasura wrote:Shameless plug, but I figure if I post it here then I'll get more additions. Started this interactive today because I wanted to see more swimming vore instances. Just a right quick warning here, in case you don't want to read the front rules or pay attention to the choices (and don't say I never warned anyone), there is an underage branch in the story, and perhaps some 'dirty' play if people decided to go that way. Additionally, there could be underage options in the other parts of the interactive, just a heads up.

Now that that's done, linkage time.

http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it ... t-the-Pool

Requires account, and who would want to make an account there now that the site has gone Way way down hill.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Interactive story