Full Tour Interactive

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Re: Full Tour Interactive

Postby Vitric » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:43 am

I'll probably begin to add a lot more since I'm currently unemployed and out of school.
Ever wonder what happened to the five little ducks?
Vitric
Participator

Postby TerminusOmega » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:47 am

FrillardyWriter wrote:
TerminusOmega wrote:This is one of my favorite interactives. It has alot of resemblance to mine on Mother Vore, except you allow a greater amount of Preds. Have you ever checked out my stories on this site?

You authored "Gentle and Loving Mother Vore" right? I'm so happy that one of my vore idols enjoys my interactive! :D I drew a lot of inspiration from that and I think I might have added a chapter to it at one point. I count it among one of my favorites for its family and soft vore nature, which as you must know is hard to find. :( I haven't seen your interactives on the site growing much recently, to my dismay. Are you still working on Writing.Com?

And by the way Vitric, thanks for the chapter adds and the bump! I've been really busy lately and I haven't written anything in ages. My full story edit is moving at a crawl, but I hope to get most of it done by new years.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

I am still on Writing.com, just RL has gotten in the way recently. I'm trying to get more of my chapters up and finish my Jaime story. I hope to have them done before the new year. And yes, I did author GaLMV and you did add a chapter. I am also working on adding another chapter to your story, continuing the line I started. I really want to get Jaime finished here so I can post some other stories I have and so I can begin the rest of her saga. I don't know if you have ever checked Jaime out as she seems to be less to your tastes. Also, have you ever viewed my other two interactives on WDC?
TerminusOmega
Been posting for a bit

Postby FrillardyWriter » Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:15 pm

TerminusOmega,
I just checked out your Jaime stories and got about four chapters in. It was nicely done and I'll have to put it on my reading list. It looks like you're all wrapped up with the Jaime saga just by seeing the "complete" collection, but I haven't finished reading it through so I wasn't sure. I have read one of your other WDC interactives in the past, but not the weight gain one (WG doesn't do much for me).

Vitric,
Great to hear I'm going to be seeing more of your writing and I do wish you the best of luck in finding a good job!
Suck it up Kirby! <(^o^<) *nom* <(^-3^<) *chew*
FrillardyWriter
Been posting for a bit

Postby TerminusOmega » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:45 pm

FrillardyWriter, I am not finished yet with Jaime as I'm re-editing her story to include more. What you see up is a rushed product, not what I had envisioned. Also, I have other stories for her.
TerminusOmega
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vitric » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:04 am

FrillardyWriter wrote:Great to hear I'm going to be seeing more of your writing and I do wish you the best of luck in finding a good job!

I'll be out for quite a bit more, wrecked my motorcycle a few weeks ago and I'm still waiting on broken bones to heal. I'm actually adding to your story as we speak, so... :-D
Vitric
Participator

Postby FrillardyWriter » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:30 pm

I'm still working on formating the interactive and I've been indenting paragraphs to make it look more like a book instead of putting a hard return in, which is more typical to most WDC interactives. This concept hit me like halfway in so only the middle third of the story or so has indentations so far. I'm feeling kind of self conscious about "breaking the norm" so I wanted to get some opinions on whether indentations or hard returns are better to denote paragraph breaks. I'm at a junction where I could go either way. Feedback?

And btw I know this is stupid but I get really OCD if things aren't uniform. It's my curse.
FrillardyWriter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vitric » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:47 am

FrillardyWriter wrote:I'm still working on formating the interactive and I've been indenting paragraphs to make it look more like a book instead of putting a hard return in, which is more typical to most WDC interactives. This concept hit me like halfway in so only the middle third of the story or so has indentations so far. I'm feeling kind of self conscious about "breaking the norm" so I wanted to get some opinions on whether indentations or hard returns are better to denote paragraph breaks. I'm at a junction where I could go either way. Feedback?

And btw I know this is stupid but I get really OCD if things aren't uniform. It's my curse.

I prefer indentations but I for some reason remember WDC not working with the tab button in that way maybe it's my browser. So I was just lazy and double spaced everything lol.
Vitric
Participator

Postby FrillardyWriter » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:25 am

Vitric wrote:I prefer indentations but I for some reason remember WDC not working with the tab button in that way maybe it's my browser. So I was just lazy and double spaced everything lol.

Ya' that's part of the problem. You need to use the WDC HTML code "{indent}" (without the quotation marks) instead of the tab key. It's not terribly difficult but it is irritating to do. Thank you for stating your preference; it's the only way I can know. :)
FrillardyWriter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vitric » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:12 am

FrillardyWriter wrote:
Vitric wrote:I prefer indentations but I for some reason remember WDC not working with the tab button in that way maybe it's my browser. So I was just lazy and double spaced everything lol.

Ya' that's part of the problem. You need to use the WDC HTML code "{indent}" (without the quotation marks) instead of the tab key. It's not terribly difficult but it is irritating to do. Thank you for stating your preference; it's the only way I can know. :)

I'm a bit of a grammar nazi myself; I get so irritated when I see people misuse they're, their and there, and I see it all of the time.

Actually, now that I realized I didn't put a coma between "way" and "maybe" in my last post, it really annoys me, lol.
Vitric
Participator

Postby FrillardyWriter » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:52 am

"Family Full Tour Vore" reached its 100,000th chapter view yesterday! Even better, it was right around the day of the interactive's six month anniversary. :D A big, warm thank you to everyone who has contributed and made suggestions; I never expected it to grow so quickly. We did it! ^^;
FrillardyWriter
Been posting for a bit

Postby FrillardyWriter » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:25 am

I finally finished my full edit of the interactive! A month and 120+ chapters later, the story is actually looking pretty good. All paragraphs have been properly outfitted with indentations and dialogue has been greatly improved.
I'm glad that I don't have to worry about that project anymore because I'm going to be pretty busy until mid-February, but I hope to continue adding chapters then. Make sure you check out the new version! :-D
FrillardyWriter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vitric » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:56 am

Nice! I noticed one of my chapters edited a while back so I figured you were almost done. Did you just use that HTML tag to indent paragraphs? I'll try to keep mine set up correctly from now on.
Vitric
Participator

Postby FrillardyWriter » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:59 am

Vitric wrote:Nice! I noticed one of my chapters edited a while back so I figured you were almost done. Did you just use that HTML tag to indent paragraphs? I'll try to keep mine set up correctly from now on.

Yes, I indented paragraphs using the WDC HTML tag {indent}. Thanks for noticing! ^^;
FrillardyWriter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Surge » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:10 pm

Feh. Humans.
Surge
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FrillardyWriter » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:07 pm

I apologize for the large duration between my posts. Been the busiest I've ever been and it looks like its not over yet.
Anyway, I finally sat down to add another chapter today and I also realized that I failed to post here that several new chapters were added by other WDC members over the last couple of months. If you haven't checked them out yet, now is a great time!
I've also been toying with the idea of a new interactive because I feel it's about time for a fresh story... If anyone has some suggestions I encourage you to drop me a line here! :wink:
FrillardyWriter
Been posting for a bit

Postby FrillardyWriter » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:15 pm

Wow, I just realized it's been a long time since I last wrote anything. New chapters have been added to "Family Full Tour Vore" and I'm planning to add more. If anyone else would care to add a few chapters, it really helps keep me going. I'll repost the link here for easy access. http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it ... -Tour-Vore
FrillardyWriter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ray1700 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:37 pm

Gotta ask, Did anyone happen to save any of the chapters in this? A lot isn't on the wayback machine, perhaps some one saved some and is willing to share?
Ray1700
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Interactive story