Full Tour Interactive

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Full Tour Interactive

Postby FrillardyWriter » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:37 pm

So this is my first post here on Eka's! And what better way to start then with a plug? :D

I've got an interactive on Writing.Com that I've been working on that needs some "new blood" so to speak. I've been largely the only contributer and I'm frankly getting burnt out on ideas. I'd love if some of you would consider giving it a read, adding to it, or posting chapter ideas here. By the way, as you can probably tell from the title this is a full tour vore interactive, which means that there are some scat parts. If this isn't of your suite I recognize that, however, it does include a lot of oral, anal, and animal vore that is clean so I hope that you can find something you like in it.

Here's the link: http://www.Writing.Com/main/interact/item_id/1788524-Family-Full-Tour-Vore

And if helping out the newb isn't reward enough, this interactive has seen a lot of views so its a great way to get your writing out there or just experiment! ^^;

Thanks and if you have an interactive on Writing.Com of your own, I always add to other's stories who add on my stories!

EDIT: I've added several new chapters since the last post so check them out. You might find something you really like! (as always, additions or reviews are warmly welcomed)
Last edited by FrillardyWriter on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Suck it up Kirby! <(^o^<) *nom* <(^-3^<) *chew*
FrillardyWriter
Been posting for a bit

Re: Full Tour Interactive

Postby Vitric » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:50 pm

I know I've contributed to this one before. I like adding my own segments but I run out of ideas quickly, and it usually takes me a bit to get that creative spark going again. My only complaint about writing.com is that you can't branch out a story and see all of the individual chapters in order, I think that would help me a lot.
Ever wonder what happened to the five little ducks?
Vitric
Participator

Postby FrillardyWriter » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:42 am

Vitric wrote:I know I've contributed to this one before. I like adding my own segments but I run out of ideas quickly, and it usually takes me a bit to get that creative spark going again. My only complaint about writing.com is that you can't branch out a story and see all of the individual chapters in order, I think that would help me a lot.
Ya', I remember you adding to it. Thanks for that! And I agree it is harder to visualize the story.
FrillardyWriter
Been posting for a bit

Postby zarpaulus » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:03 am

There's never enough Full Tour.
zarpaulus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ublover1 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:15 pm

Wow nice story i really got into it:)
ublover1
???

Postby FrillardyWriter » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:28 pm

ublover1 wrote:Wow nice story i really got into it:)

You just made my day :) Glad you enjoyed!
FrillardyWriter
Been posting for a bit

Postby UltimateBananaDX » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:59 pm

Great story. Keep up the good works!
UltimateBananaDX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ublover1 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:15 am

FrillardyWriter wrote:
ublover1 wrote:Wow nice story i really got into it:)

You just made my day :) Glad you enjoyed!

Im glad i made your day u really are a good story teller:)
ublover1
???

Postby THExDARKxSANDMAN » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:44 am

Nice story i love full tour especially when the prey survives to see the end result >:) keep it up, i might have to get back on my account to help this story along!
THExDARKxSANDMAN
Somewhat familiar

Postby FrillardyWriter » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:52 pm

THExDARKxSANDMAN wrote:Nice story i love full tour especially when the prey survives to see the end result >:) keep it up, i might have to get back on my account to help this story along!

Agreed! Most people would rather omit the "end result" of vore but it just feels incomplete without following the entire process. And ya', got to love the living prey reactions. :gulp: Glad you enjoyed and I hope you have some time to give me a hand with some chapters; sounds like we think alike! ^^;
FrillardyWriter
Been posting for a bit

Postby ublover1 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:37 am

FrillardyWriter wrote:
THExDARKxSANDMAN wrote:Nice story i love full tour especially when the prey survives to see the end result >:) keep it up, i might have to get back on my account to help this story along!

Agreed! Most people would rather omit the "end result" of vore but it just feels incomplete without following the entire process. And ya', got to love the living prey reactions. :gulp: Glad you enjoyed and I hope you have some time to give me a hand with some chapters; sounds like we think alike! ^^;

Yeah i agree as well and i love the end result:)
ublover1
???

Postby FrillardyWriter » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:56 pm

Just a status update. A big thanks to everyone who has read my interactive; I've been getting a lot of views this week. I appreciate the feedback received and the support. However, I haven't gotten any chapter adds and the only review was a troll rating of one star. :(
So If you did enjoy it, I would like to encourage you to help me make it even better with a chapter addition or giving it a good rating. If you didn't...well my philosophy has always been "if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all" and I respect your opinion. Sorry, I don't mean to rant and I genuinely enjoy hearing when people liked the interactive. I just wanted to reemphasize that my goal was to get some chapter additions and/or positive ratings if possible. Maybe I'm aiming too high, but hey, you've got to try. :)
FrillardyWriter
Been posting for a bit

Postby GarrettAelito » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:29 pm

I rated your story 5 stars a little while back, and I'll certainly add if I think of something worthwhile.

Vitric wrote: My only complaint about writing.com is that you can't branch out a story and see all of the individual chapters in order, I think that would help me a lot.

I could be misunderstanding what you mean here Vitric, but I think what you want is the "Story Outline" example link at the bottom of any story page; it shows all the chapters in order, branching off in order. The branching could certainly be illustrated better, but it does its job without getting in the way, and it's hard to beat that.
All advice/information is given with the assumption that I am not an expert in, or even half decent at, the topic at hand. Please use your own discretion when it comes to following my advice, because I just might be wrong!
GarrettAelito
Been posting for a bit

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:05 am

If I recall, I think I added to your story too :D (but I'm a bit bored waiting for people to add chapters to my interactives...)
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby FrillardyWriter » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:42 pm

sabrina_diamond wrote:If I recall, I think I added to your story too :D (but I'm a bit bored waiting for people to add chapters to my interactives...)

As a matter of fact I believe you were the very first to add to this interactive other than myself (you're on the wall of praise at the title page :lol:). Thanks again for that and I'll try to give your story an add today if I can find something that "clicks" with me. I know what its like to have an interactive get stuck so I'm glad to help out. :silly:
FrillardyWriter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vitric » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:56 am

raptureme200 wrote:I rated your story 5 stars a little while back, and I'll certainly add if I think of something worthwhile.

Vitric wrote: My only complaint about writing.com is that you can't branch out a story and see all of the individual chapters in order, I think that would help me a lot.

I could be misunderstanding what you mean here Vitric, but I think what you want is the "Story Outline" example link at the bottom of any story page; it shows all the chapters in order, branching off in order. The branching could certainly be illustrated better, but it does its job without getting in the way, and it's hard to beat that.

That's actually exactly what I wanted, thank you! Can't believe I couldn't find that on my own.
Vitric
Participator

Postby FrillardyWriter » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:39 pm

Hey, is anyone interested in doing a chapter swap on writing.com? I write a chapter for one of your stories and you write one for mine. I'm trying to get a group together so we can make some awesome stories. I find it helps hone my writing skills by adding to different types of stories. Post if interested! :-D
FrillardyWriter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vitric » Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:52 am

bumpity bump bump bump
Vitric
Participator

Postby TerminusOmega » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:20 am

This is one of my favorite interactives. It has alot of resemblance to mine on Mother Vore, except you allow a greater amount of Preds. Have you ever checked out my stories on this site?
TerminusOmega
Been posting for a bit

Postby FrillardyWriter » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:10 pm

TerminusOmega wrote:This is one of my favorite interactives. It has alot of resemblance to mine on Mother Vore, except you allow a greater amount of Preds. Have you ever checked out my stories on this site?

You authored "Gentle and Loving Mother Vore" right? I'm so happy that one of my vore idols enjoys my interactive! :D I drew a lot of inspiration from that and I think I might have added a chapter to it at one point. I count it among one of my favorites for its family and soft vore nature, which as you must know is hard to find. :( I haven't seen your interactives on the site growing much recently, to my dismay. Are you still working on Writing.Com?

And by the way Vitric, thanks for the chapter adds and the bump! I've been really busy lately and I haven't written anything in ages. My full story edit is moving at a crawl, but I hope to get most of it done by new years.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
FrillardyWriter
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Interactive story