My Little Pony interactive.

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

My Little Pony interactive.

Postby Estee » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:18 am

Hello everyone I've lurked this site for a while now and finally registered myself. Apart from being a Voraphile I am also a HUGE fan of MLP so I decided to mix those two up. I wanted to ask if anyone would be interested in seeing a MLP Vore interactive on this site. Since I'd like to see something big here everyone would be allowed to add to the interactive. The rules are following:

All character in the show are available as pred or prey, non pony OC's like for example a giant snake, a dragon or a carnivorous plant are also allowed.

Allowed kinds of vore:
-Soft Vore
-Hard Vore
-Unbirth
-Anal Vore
-Cock Vore

All kinds of scenarios are allowed like for example digestion, weight gain, cooking, feeding, sacrifices, willing prey, "good" endings in which they can avert voring or being vore, etc.

While HV, cooking and digestion are allowed please don't get too graphic with the gore. Here's a short digestion scene with Cheerilee if you're curious what I mean:

"A horrible itching covered Cheerilees skin as she thrashed around inside the stomach. She was scared out of her mind and wildly kicked around, hoping that her predator would spit her out again. She screamed as the itching turned into a burning sensation as the stomach acids began their work. Her struggles continued for what seemed like hours to her until she couldn't take the relentless assault off the digestive juices anymore and passed away."

Sex is also allowed.

Try to keep things open so that everyone can write their own scenarios or storylines, so the "Other" option should always be available as long as it would make some sense. Grammar doesn't need to be perfect but chapters will be deleted when it becomes physically painfull to read and don't just write one or two sentences (bridge or crossroad chapters are excempt of this). Try to keep everyone in character (as far as it is possible) and be creative with the storylines it is not hard to come up with some basic ideas, here are two:

-An ancient curse goes through the apple family causing them to gain great strenght and an appetite for other ponies on the night of their twentieth birthday. It is Applejacks turn and her family tries their best to keep her locked up for the night.

-While discussing a rising crime rate with Zecora Twilight learns that the stories about Zebras eating ponies comes from their justice system where criminals are eaten by the judge or served as a meal to the village. They decide to implement the same system.

You can also post your ideas for storylines you'd like to see.

It has begun: http://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=285&page=1
Last edited by Estee on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Estee
Participator

Re: My Little Pony interactive.

Postby Bright » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:34 am

About that second idea:

Would it make more sense if Zecora went all Batman and tried to to it while covered up? Oh wait, not Batman, Mare-do-well!

Nightmare Moon might also be something worth taking a look into I think.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Estee » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:38 am

Of course, you can freely choose character and storyline as well as the methods and motivation.

Edit: Got the story started and added the character pages. From that point forward you can make up any storyline you wish. I'm gonna get started myself tomorrow.
Estee
Participator

Postby FoShiznit » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:05 pm

Why does digestion always have to be painful? Any creature that can eats other similarly-sized creatures whole is likely to have calming and numbing agents in their digestive juices, like real life carnivorous plants do, so that the prey doesn't panic and tear up their insides. It's also very likely the prey would pass out from lack of oxygen before digestion sets in anyway. Either way, we're talking about a relatively peaceful shuffle off the mortal coil.

I really like the idea of eating criminals. Especially if there were a trial with the defendant already inside the tummy. "Bailiff, you may digest the defendant".
FoShiznit
Been posting for a bit

Postby zarpaulus » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:08 pm

FoShiznit wrote:Why does digestion always have to be painful? Any creature that can eats other similarly-sized creatures whole is likely to have calming and numbing agents in their digestive juices, like real life carnivorous plants do, so that the prey doesn't panic and tear up their insides. It's also very likely the prey would pass out from lack of oxygen before digestion sets in anyway. Either way, we're talking about a relatively peaceful shuffle off the mortal coil.

Sharks and other aquatic animals that swallow prey alive don't have "anesthetic digestive juices", they have muscles and airtight sphincters. Their prey is crushed or suffocates. And anyways we're talking about preds that are generally herbivores.

Anyways how's this idea?

- Princess Luna is taking to her "scary monster" role in Nightmare Night quite well. But one year some of the foals skimp out on their candy tributes and Luna makes good on her "threat". Along some plot lines Twilight finds out and tries to explain that she wasn't actually supposed to gobble them up, if it's not too late Luna might then regurgitate or pass (full tour) the foals undigested.
zarpaulus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Estee » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:50 am

Like I said, any scenarios are allowed. Added the first storyline and if you want to see something just write it. Personally I'd like that as a more comedic story arc. "Wait why do they need to offer me candy if I'm not supposed to gobble them up?"
Estee
Participator

Postby Estee » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:39 am

Alright, finished the first Luna storyline, made an AV storyline for Gilda and started the nightmare night and criminal justice storylines. Also I added some choices with storylines that I might continue later.

Are there any scenarios you guys would like to see?
Estee
Participator

Postby vmoartet » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:07 am

I think a Cheerilee scenario where she puts some of her students in "time-out" would be awesome!
vmoartet
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Estee » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:59 am

vmoartet wrote:I think a Cheerilee scenario where she puts some of her students in "time-out" would be awesome!

Ask and you shall receive.
Estee
Participator

Postby Estee » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:14 am

I made a new start on writing.com since Eka's interactive is sadly pretty inactive.

http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it ... Magic-vore
Estee
Participator

Postby vmoartet » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:32 am

You took my advice!

Nice job. Are you gonna import the choices from the Eka's interactive into the new one?
vmoartet
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Estee » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:46 am

Yes I will do that eventually, for now I have written a story arc with Twilight as pred and Pinkie as willing prey.
Estee
Participator

Postby quirkylilme » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:07 am

Your interactive is amazing, Estee. Very, very awesome work. :)
Sparta is for wimps. Go to Hell's Kitchen.

No, it can't be heaven. There's not enough Twinkies.

My peanut. o3o
quirkylilme
Somewhat familiar

Postby stevebat » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:16 am

319 chapters to read through. And a lot of verbose ones so far. Impressive.
stevebat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Estee » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:07 am

Thank you very much, I never thought it would become so popular and with every chapter that gets added I'm motivated to write more. Even tough it always ends the same way, somepony gets eaten in some way, for me the key ingredient for vore is the setup.
Estee
Participator

Postby krypto7 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:57 pm

FoShiznit wrote:Why does digestion always have to be painful? Any creature that can eats other similarly-sized creatures whole is likely to have calming and numbing agents in their digestive juices, like real life carnivorous plants do, so that the prey doesn't panic and tear up their insides. It's also very likely the prey would pass out from lack of oxygen before digestion sets in anyway. Either way, we're talking about a relatively peaceful shuffle off the mortal coil.

I really like the idea of eating criminals. Especially if there were a trial with the defendant already inside the tummy. "Bailiff, you may digest the defendant".

Digestion is painful because it melts the swallowed contents away. After all, melting does seem pretty painful.
krypto7
New to the forum

Postby ShinMegamiDerpy » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:04 am

I was wondering about Equestria Girls is that allowed?
ShinMegamiDerpy
New to the forum

Return to Interactive story