We are losing good content!

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Re: We are losing good content!

Postby rarrawer » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:54 am

TheRealRD wrote:So I realize I don't really have a way to prove it (other than writing under the name "Leindurstit", a blatanty obvious reference to my "Food Chain" series), but I was the original creator of "Chris' Turn". I took a long hiatus and was quite frankly devastated when I logged in one day to discover the whole thing was gone. I had spent literally years slowly building and adding to it -- to this day, it's some of my favorite scenes and writing I'm most proud of. I had thought it was gone forever but this amazing community has lifted my spirits.

My deepest and most sincere gratitude to you, Rarrawer. You have given me a gift I don't know how to repay. I feel almost obligated to start work on the requested "reboot" of Chris' Turn in some other (more elegant) program. Twine, Inklewriter, StoryNexus.....I dunno. I'll have to do some research and think about it. Anyway, thank you so fucking much, Rarrawer. This means more to me than you could ever guess.

As a final thought, what did you guys like most about Chris' Turn? If it wasn't obvious, I started writing it when my tastes were vacillating between Vore and Cannibalism, which is why there was a fair amount of both. Is there any interest in one over the other? Was it a good mix? I always try to broaden my appeal but that sometimes carries the risk of diluting the impact and/or alienating one group or another. Feedback would be very much appreciated.

I love you guys. I really do. This thread made my day, my week, my YEAR. Thank you.
--Random Dragon

We love you too.
I've done this because I like your (and others) writing, and hate seeing good content vanish.

It's been ages since I read it, but I think I liked the dragon people and the stuff with preds that are friendly, kind, or gentle to their prey, even if they are still going to eat them.
The best solution I can think of to avoid alienating people is to simply write more stuff, varying the themes between works

If you really want to do something to thank me, writing more stuff, backing up EVERYTHING you write, and making it easy for us to grab copies (.zip with date of last update on mega.co.nz for example) would be much apreciated. (I don't want your stuff to vanish a second time)
Saving interactive stories can be a bit tricky, so if you need some help just PM me about it.

Also you should set up a gallery here to share any of the more linear (not interactive) works you've done.

If you've done anything else on writing.com or elsewhere that you've lost, PM me and I can see if I've got a copy of some of it (I've almost certainly got stuff that was written more than a decade ago).
rarrawer
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheRealRD » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:00 pm

I've not done anything on writing.com other than "Chris' Turn". Like many in this thread has said, I lost all interest when they nuked years of my work. I just don't feel like utilizing it anymore. I like your idea about uploading on Eka's, though. I have some free time tonight. I suppose I could start by uploading all my old stories here. Thanks again, Rarr. I'll be sure to keep you guys abreast of anything I end up putting out.
TheRealRD
New to the forum

Postby delet20hn6296 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:06 am

there is this story called the prisoner,and i dont want it to get deleted because the author is AFK for the past year or so,and since i cant go onto the PC long ,can some one back it up or post it

heres the link:

http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it ... e-Prisoner
delet20hn6296
New to the forum

Postby Rodan » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:29 am

Never mind.
Last edited by Rodan on Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
Rodan
New to the forum

Postby TheRealRD » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:35 am

"Also you should set up a gallery here to share any of the more linear (not interactive) works you've done."

Done. Check my gallery. I uploaded collections of all the Vore and Cooking storylines from Chris' Turn, as well as a full collection of all my other non-interactive fiction. Thanks again, everyone. Hope you enjoy.
TheRealRD
New to the forum

Postby voresercher » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:11 am

Does anybody have Vore 101 saved somewhere? I couldn't find it on the list mentioned earlier (I found it on the one list of everything but not where to download it.)
voresercher
Somewhat familiar

Postby zxcfrtyuiop » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:33 am

hi does anyone have a download link that has the Unique Marriage interactive story file? i like that one
zxcfrtyuiop
Been posting for a bit

Postby tod3690 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:16 am

Question, did anyone backup Giant Pokemon http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it ... nt-Pokemon before it was deleted?

And I had no idea, there was a topic for this.
tod3690
---

Postby bebopy » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:47 pm

Does anyone happen to have an interactive a while ago, it was an interactive with Cowboy Bebop, there was a large focus on anal vore, I can't seem to find one in any of the directories that have been sent
bebopy
Participator

Postby rarrawer » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:49 am

can wrote:Question, did anyone backup Giant Pokemon http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it ... nt-Pokemon before it was deleted?

I've attached a copy of it.

bebopy wrote:Does anyone happen to have an interactive a while ago, it was an interactive with Cowboy Bebop, there was a large focus on anal vore, I can't seem to find one in any of the directories that have been sent

I can't do much to help you without either part of the title or the itemID, and neither *cowboy* or *bebop* seem to give me any results.
Sorry.

voresercher wrote:Does anybody have Vore 101 saved somewhere? I couldn't find it on the list mentioned earlier (I found it on the one list of everything but not where to download it.)

I've attached a copy of it.

zxcfrtyuiop wrote:hi does anyone have a download link that has the Unique Marriage interactive story file? i like that one

Sorry, I didn't find a copy of it.

vorefan3 wrote:there is this story called the prisoner,and i dont want it to get deleted because the author is AFK for the past year or so,and since i cant go onto the PC long ,can some one back it up or post it

It's one of the ones I've been saving.

I basically decide what to save by running automated searches on writing.com, so if a story comes up under a search for "vore", it gets added to the list of things to preserve.
I don't do this searching very frequently, maybe three times a year as a high estimate, while downloading the stories themselves i do much more often, but only if they have updated since i last grabbed them.

In short: If you care about saving something, send me a link to the story or the search keywords you care about in a PM and i'll probably take care of it.
Attachments
1148578-GiantPokemon.zip
(1.38 MiB) Downloaded 670 times
758708-vore101.zip
(1.39 MiB) Downloaded 680 times
901973-Chris39Turn.zip
(680.44 KiB) Downloaded 625 times
rarrawer
Somewhat familiar

Postby MisterEbony » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:37 am

Sure wish I could find the missing interactives from obusywriters archive. They were small but had some nice scenes to them, especially for micro and prep.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Thadeu » Sun May 01, 2016 10:57 am

can someone help me? There was a interactive where you were shrunk and went into different cartoon worlds but I can't fid it anywhere and I would like to know if is in the folder. One of the words was even Simpsons and Homer even eats you thinking you were a gummy bear, or Bart brings you to school forcing you to stay in his pants throught the day. There was also a courage the cowardly dog one but it barely had any chapters
Thadeu
???

Postby ajmajm28 » Wed May 18, 2016 6:15 pm

Does anyone have interactive stories that were deleted on this site? There was one that had you fighting against nagas and there was a neko in it as well. I know at one point someone changed the interactive to please delete this as the title.
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Postby rarrawer » Wed May 18, 2016 10:47 pm

I am saving the interactives here on Ekas, but i've only been doing it for a few months.
I have also only really been running the grabs for Ekas interactives once every few months, so if what you need was deleted before the start of this year I dont have it.
To be honest Ekas seems much better at not being terrible with interactives, even if the admins here seem too busy to pay much attention to them.
It's mostly because of the whole "We delete your account and associated stories if you are inactive" shit writing.com has that makes me focus more on them for backing up.

Also more to the point, I can't give you the story you want because I don't know which one it is you want.
I'm only really willing to go to the effort of searching the name of the story itself, because I think it'll be a lot more work to do more than that.
(That's not getting into the fact that it was deleted by the author, which means i'd rather not share it for a good decade or so out of consideration for their wishes)
rarrawer
Somewhat familiar

Postby MrI » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:25 am

What about Vore High? That was a personal favorite of mine, one of the first interactives that got me into vore. I'm really hoping someone has it saved somewhere. Vore High was a true gem of an interactive, and I would love to find out that it's still around.
MrI
New to the forum

Postby anthony050 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:42 am

MrI wrote:What about Vore High? That was a personal favorite of mine, one of the first interactives that got me into vore. I'm really hoping someone has it saved somewhere. Vore High was a true gem of an interactive, and I would love to find out that it's still around.

I remember that I found and downloaded a saved archive of it I can sadly not remember where though but I might be able to find it on my pc.

A quick question though would it be ok for anyone to upload it here on Eka's if it's found again? I can't remember any reason to why it wouldn't be but I still wanted to make sure first
anthony050
Participator

Postby Nether » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:35 pm

rarrawer, I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your archives. I took a trip down memory lane on quite a few of those stories.

MrI wrote:What about Vore High? That was a personal favorite of mine, one of the first interactives that got me into vore. I'm really hoping someone has it saved somewhere. Vore High was a true gem of an interactive, and I would love to find out that it's still around.

Vore High - ID 835957 - Listed in rarrawer's archive here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/31tmttwdc ... reHigh.zip
Nether
Been posting for a bit

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:57 pm

soline wrote:It's horrible, but it's been happening for a VERY long time.

Humans in a Monster's World recently got deleted I think, I was stunned, it was the best non-[generic educational institution of]-vore story, and it was only updated a week or so ago..

Fuck knows how they delete stuff, things that haven't been updated in YEARS I get, sortof, but I've stillgot a few in my favourites with 500-800 days since last updated, and fresher ones have been deleted. I think the administration just sucks.

I /would/ shift to here and use the ones on this site, but....I just hate the layout SOOO much >.< I just can't bring myself to try and deal with it enough to contribute or write something.

Idunno...anyone think it'd be worth making a poll or trying to work with Leshana or something to make our Interactive place better and more appealing?

When I first read Human in a Monster World back in 2011, I ended up creating a comic series centering around Kevin and Tonya's "adventures" at Eatu High, and recently, I decided to try and reboot the series and possibly post it online. Maybe here on Eka's(first I'd have to figure out how to post pictures). I'm gonna try to balance the voreishness of the world with comedic moments, so it doesn't feel like a 100% vore centered fetish piece or anything. If anyone is interested in seeing the first "episode" when it's finished, I'd be glad to post it. (Hope this doesn't seem like self-promotion.)
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:41 pm

For anyone who misses the story, I have started trying to move "Human in a Monster World" back onto Writing.com. I'm copying the chapters and adding them. Don't know if it's a good idea or not, but I love the story and figured some other people would like to see it active again instead of frozen in 2013.

Link: https://www.writing.com/main/interact/i ... ster-World
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby iorn » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:16 am

Writing.com has good content? I thought it was like wattpad or fanfiction.net
I'm working on a project. go here
Non-vore viewtopic.php?f=7&t=48674
Vore viewtopic.php?f=38&t=49197
iorn
Participator