We are losing good content!

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Re: We are losing good content!

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:18 pm

Whereaminow27 wrote:There is a missing story in the Folder section which is in the Listing.

Body Switching Machine ItemID: 1134413

Uhhh...

Am I missing something, here?
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Willing_prey94 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:40 am

Writing.com allows(I think) up to 5 interactives for a free account, 10 for a premium. If you have lets say 6 stories and then you don't renew it in 4 weeks, one of those will be deleted
Willing_prey94
Been posting for a bit

Postby Willing_prey94 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:44 am

But the fact that they will erase your content if you don't log in ina certain time is just dumb. As well as their random "sorry, interactive stories can't be seen if you're free" moments
Willing_prey94
Been posting for a bit

Postby GastricAztec » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:56 am

Willing_prey94 wrote:Writing.com allows(I think) up to 5 interactives for a free account, 10 for a premium. If you have lets say 6 stories and then you don't renew it in 4 weeks, one of those will be deleted

Basic accounts can have ten interactive stories, upgraded can have twenty, premium can have thirty, and premium plus account users can have forty. Free memberships can’t have any interactives.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby Halowinner » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:48 pm

Huh weird pokemon anal vore around but i could not find it in the writeing only when i search on google
Halowinner
Participator

Postby rarrawer » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:43 am

Halowinner wrote:Aw no pokemon av got taken down rip seeing what happens with the eevee side

You wouldn't happen to have the title and item ID number by chance?
If you can give me the item ID number I can search for recent saved copies of the story.
If you only have the title I could try to look that up too.
The ID number is far more useful to me to check if I've got any saved copies though, as that's the main way I handle sorting what goes where.
(Unfortunately at the moment I have not gotten around to updating the tools I made to generate shrunk-down linked version of the stories, and I use a somewhat obscure file format, so navigation would be a hassle.)

Is it this interactive?:
https://mega.nz/#!70N0WS6Z!saaeb07lea83 ... 9oXWxISXto
rarrawer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halowinner » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:47 pm

rarrawer wrote:
Halowinner wrote:Aw no pokemon av got taken down rip seeing what happens with the eevee side

You wouldn't happen to have the title and item ID number by chance?
If you can give me the item ID number I can search for recent saved copies of the story.
If you only have the title I could try to look that up too.
The ID number is far more useful to me to check if I've got any saved copies though, as that's the main way I handle sorting what goes where.
(Unfortunately at the moment I have not gotten around to updating the tools I made to generate shrunk-down linked version of the stories, and I use a somewhat obscure file format, so navigation would be a hassle.)

Is it this interactive?:
https://mega.nz/#!70N0WS6Z!saaeb07lea83 ... 9oXWxISXto

I meant it kind of not deleted but like if you search the title on google it comes up but that it heres the number #1890945 it sad i wanted to see how the eevee side ended
Halowinner
Participator

Postby pocketpie » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:01 am

There exists an enormous google docs spreadsheet of hundreds of archived interactives. I can't find it again but if someone has the link please post it!
pocketpie
New to the forum

Postby whitetights » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:30 pm

I'm the guy running the list, here it's:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... CAcVkO0VnE

Don't forget to install the script to better navigate through the stories (you just have to following the instruction in the beginning of the spreadsheet). Also, I'm currently working on indexing all writing.com stories and make a searchable database which would allow people finding storie easily (turns out that when you remove all html tags and leave only the plain text, 1.500.000 interactive chapters takes no more than 5GB), if there is any story you are trying to find, maybe I could help you.
whitetights
New to the forum

Postby SuperKirby » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:24 pm

Hi whitetights, thanks so much for all your hard work! Did you happen to archive a long-gone story called “a Endosomatophilia World”?
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby whitetights » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:19 am

SuperKirby wrote:Hi whitetights, thanks so much for all your hard work! Did you happen to archive a long-gone story called “a Endosomatophilia World”?

Unfortunately I could find only 2 chapters of it, that were archived by someone in 2010. :( Sorry.

https://web.archive.org/web/20100602141 ... ap/142231/
https://web.archive.org/web/20100602141 ... /14223111/
whitetights
New to the forum

Postby SuperKirby » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:50 am

That’s ok. Thanks anyway!
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby Halowinner » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:46 pm

Hmm was there any lost writeing com pokemon vore storys that was deleted that had cv in it?
Halowinner
Participator

Postby whitetights » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:02 am

Writing.com Searchable Database
TL;DR: I made a searchable database with all writing.com interactive stories, so that you can do search-full text in it and find some particular story that you are looking for, or maybe some thematic that you are looking for. Since it's only text, without any html tag, the file is only 2.7GB. The file link is below this text, in order to open the file, it's a little tricky though... If you're using linux, GREP is your friend and you know you way around, but if you are on windows, there's this amazing program called EmEditor, it's an amazing software that allows you to easily open 1, 2, 3 gigabytes text files on a computer with only 4GB RAM, the link for both are... Also, don't try opening this xml file on notepad or word, this you will crash the program. It has to be some software made to open large files.

Database: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gpRZdYeSWpi2ML1sdr4BCzq6DtvESnNd/view?usp=sharing
Program to open large text files: https://www.emeditor.com/

If you are Android/iOS? Well, in this case you are out of lucky, sorry. I wanted to come up with something a searchable online database, maybe someone could help me with ideas or whatever. Also, this is not the final database, there's some issues yet, the idea is to go updating the database from time to time with new stories created.

Oh, just the last thing about how the database works, it's just a spreadsheet split into 4 columns including:

Wayback Machine Page URL = Story Title = Author = Chapter Text

After opening the database, everything must look like this:
Last edited by whitetights on Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
whitetights
New to the forum

Postby whitetights » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:47 pm

So, probably nobody is keeping an eye on this, but I made a little bash script to better search through the stories using the database xml file that I posted above. Copy the code bellow on a file (in this case we call it file "search.sh"), put both files (search.sh and searchable-db.temp.xml) in the same folder . Type bash search.sh it should work, also you'll need to install fzf and be using linux or wsl. I made this primarily to run on WSL, which is what I use, but if you are on linux, you probably know your way around. It's not user friendly at all the whole method, but I wanted to share with someone.

Code: Select all
for (( ; ; ))
do
clear
read -p 'Search Term: ' "url"; \
cat searchable*    | awk -F"\t" '!seen[$2]++' | grep "$url" | fzf --preview-window=right:70%:wrap --margin 1,4  --preview "echo {} | sed 's#\t#\n\n#g'" --bind 'F2:execute-silent(echo {} | sed "s#\t.*##" | xargs cmd.exe /C start),F7:execute-silent(echo {} | sed "s/\t/MARKER01/3" | sed 's#.*MARKER01##' > audio.temp ; balcon.exe -f "audio.temp" -w "audio.wav" -n Salli ;  cmd.exe /C start audio.wav),F8:execute-silent(echo {} | sed "s#\t.*##" | clip.exe )'
clear
done
whitetights
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Interactive story