Story deleted: the human race, the perfect prey

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Story deleted: the human race, the perfect prey

Postby 123apples » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:58 pm

Another favorite lost from writing.com.
If anyone has a copy of this aforementioned interactive or "climnton valley: a fetish university" please upload! Or add file download or whatever. Sad to see these stories disappearing.
123apples
Been posting for a bit

Re: Story deleted: the human race, the perfect prey

Postby rarrawer » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:56 pm

I had a look through what I've saved and found copies of the stories.
Climton-Valley-A-Fetish-University ItemID: 1445109
https://www.mediafire.com/?rsn3nreijouc ... 0q02c9nmv8
Human-raceThe-perfect-prey ItemID: 1280621
https://www.mediafire.com/?rsn3nreijoucu7r
rarrawer
Somewhat familiar

Postby bela » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:24 pm

Rarrawer, Do you perhaps have "Family Secrets part 2" by Dancing Queen. Or any of the stories by "The Regulator"?
bela
Somewhat familiar

Postby rarrawer » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:52 pm

bela wrote:Rarrawer, Do you perhaps have "Family Secrets part 2" by Dancing Queen. Or any of the stories by "The Regulator"?

Not to my knowledge, sorry.
Here is a listing of what I do have from writing.com:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/0cwbhgzad ... isting.htm
If it isn't on there I probably don't have it.
rarrawer
Somewhat familiar

Postby 123apples » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:17 am

Hurray! Stories of any kind should never be lost. Be it erotic or non!
123apples
Been posting for a bit

Postby 123apples » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:18 pm

Does anyone have to story "mass effect 2 hentai"?
123apples
Been posting for a bit

Postby faris » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:17 am

he empress’ casual response sparked worry in Shuxrae’s mind, had she missed something? Some detail she had overlooked?
leatherjackets bomber jacket
bomber-jackets bomber jackets
handbags 4 sure url handbags 4 sure url
faris
New to the forum

Postby Entity » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:55 pm

Beleive it or not but i actually started and worte most of Human Race, the perfect Prey. I'm surprised people actually missed it and downloaded it for that matter.

Makes me feel good :D
Check my characters here. http://profile.aryion.com/profile/Entity
My Gallery Here http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Entity
And Discord Anyta the snek #6536
Entity
Vegitarian

Postby 123apples » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:50 pm

leviathin wrote:Beleive it or not but i actually started and worte most of Human Race, the perfect Prey. I'm surprised people actually missed it and downloaded it for that matter.

You should revive it here
123apples
Been posting for a bit

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:21 pm

How do these keep getting deleted? I'm writing one, and don't want it to disappear on me.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby Entity » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:50 am

123apples wrote:
leviathin wrote:Beleive it or not but i actually started and worte most of Human Race, the perfect Prey. I'm surprised people actually missed it and downloaded it for that matter.

You should revive it here

To be honest i can't even remember much of it, i think the basic idea was naga's/lamia's taking over the world and a few humans were trying to survive. It was something like that anyway.
Check my characters here. http://profile.aryion.com/profile/Entity
My Gallery Here http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Entity
And Discord Anyta the snek #6536
Entity
Vegitarian

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:56 pm

Spunkomatic66 wrote:How do these keep getting deleted? I'm writing one, and don't want it to disappear on me.

From what I'm aware on writing.com works that do not have their owners log on in a monumental amount of time are automatically deleted. Why writing.com does this I have no clue, but a good number of vore works from writing.com have been removed, probably due to their authors not staying on the site constantly.

If you're referring to the Amy flavors interactive that you are making on Aryion.com, it should be safe as from what I've seen, the interactives are not deleted after a certain amount of time here. On this site, your works should be hundred percent safe, unless otherwise specified by Eka or anyone else from the administration or moderation team.
Come check out my stuff!
The Aussie words man who just keeps coming back apparently.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:31 pm

TheVoreEngineer wrote:
Spunkomatic66 wrote:How do these keep getting deleted? I'm writing one, and don't want it to disappear on me.

From what I'm aware on writing.com works that do not have their owners log on in a monumental amount of time are automatically deleted. Why writing.com does this I have no clue, but a good number of vore works from writing.com have been removed, probably due to their authors not staying on the site constantly.

If you're referring to the Amy flavors interactive that you are making on Aryion.com, it should be safe as from what I've seen, the interactives are not deleted after a certain amount of time here. On this site, your works should be hundred percent safe, unless otherwise specified by Eka or anyone else from the administration or moderation team.

I just now saw this... awesome, thank you. It's too bad about Writing because it's lost a lot of good stuff and is the second most vore-friendly place I know after Eka's, but it's good that this site is better about that sort of thing.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby hentaimasterthe » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:40 pm

Spunkomatic66 wrote:
TheVoreEngineer wrote:

I just now saw this... awesome, thank you. It's too bad about Writing because it's lost a lot of good stuff and is the second most vore-friendly place I know after Eka's, but it's good that this site is better about that sort of thing.

I think this sites interactive stories section need some reworking before it becomes a viable alternative to writing.com, the first thing that needsd to be done is make it easier to search and sort for the kind of content in the interactive stories, something like the tags for the images on the site. because not many people feel scrolling down the one page with a list of every interactive story submitted everytime they want to see if there are any new stories. also one my biggest gripes with the interactive story section is the looped links(back to begining is fine), in my opinion their just lazy, it's used as a way for an author to not have to write a new page. it really tend to take me out of the stories.
hentaimasterthe
Somewhat familiar

Return to Interactive story