Old story ressurection thread

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Old story ressurection thread

Postby rarrawer » Tue May 13, 2014 5:40 am

Is there a story you liked on Writing.com but has been deleted?
Do you long to read it and rock back and forth under your desk crying over it's loss?
If you answered yes to these questions, you may find this thread helpful.

I have been saving Writing.com interactives for several years now and am willing to share what I've got saved.
Just take a look through my listing page, copy and paste the lines for the stories you're interested in into a pm, and send it to me.

I now have a script to search the listing, and can use that to easily build everything that has a certain string of text in the title.
e.g. "party"
I can't search within stories because that would take too long due to technical reasons, sorry.

I'm using a script to assemble and compress the stories, and should have most of them already uploaded. If something is missing or you need a more recent version, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I can also provide the story in raw html as it was originally saved, as a JSON file with all the information my scripts extract, or as a.xls file with the most relevant parts only.

Here is my main listing of what I have saved:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/0cwbhgzad ... isting.htm

This is the folder where I'm putting stories that have been assembled for offline use is here:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/eoiqbt ... and_linked

If you want the raw data, my scripts for working with the raw data, or other stuff, it'll be here:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/b6vmxc ... riting.com
Last edited by rarrawer on Mon May 19, 2014 2:42 am, edited 8 times in total.
rarrawer
Somewhat familiar

Re: Old story ressurection thread

Postby right2fail » Tue May 13, 2014 3:13 pm

There was one interactive titled something along the lines of "Shrinking at the Party" and it was about this guy who finds a ring which causes him to shrink. Shenanigans involving his ex girlfriend and others ensue involving unbirth and vore.
right2fail
Been posting for a bit

Postby rarrawer » Tue May 13, 2014 9:06 pm

I'm building and uploading the following stories now.
Hopefully one of these will be what you're after.
Spoiler: show
Slumber Party Guest ItemID: 1027588
Micro Frat Party ItemID: 1262726
Slumber Party Shrink! ItemID: 1274215
Birthday party shrink ItemID: 1377604
Shrunken at a party ItemID: 1565004
Slumber Party Shrink Story ItemID: 1618056
Too Nosey for Your Party ItemID: 1636684
slumber party of doom ItemID: 1665777
4chan's /D/ Alternative Hentai PARTY! ItemID: 1674439
Shrunk at a slumber party ItemID: 1691524
Vore Dinner Party ItemID: 1759584
Tiny Dude: Party ItemID: 1854942
Shrinking At Lauren's party ItemID: 1859972
The Apartment Complex - Scuzz's Party ItemID: 1861088
Shrunk at a Party ItemID: 1871681
Shrunken At A Family Party ItemID: 1881040
Pokemon Beach Party Girls ItemID: 1909185
The Never Ending GTS Party ItemID: 1924629
Halloween Party ItemID: 1969707
Shrinking at the party ItemID: 212141
The Vore Party ItemID: 364812

Spoilered for big wall of text
The files are here:
rarrawer
Somewhat familiar

Postby UnusualTwo » Wed May 14, 2014 8:49 pm

there was an awesome interactive that involved unbirth with the female characters from pokemon, they used a "Wombberry" that only grew in a certain town that ash and the gang went to, any chance you remember seeing that in your list?
UnusualTwo
New to the forum

Postby rarrawer » Wed May 14, 2014 11:53 pm

iowntheportal wrote:there was an awesome interactive that involved unbirth with the female characters from pokemon, they used a "Wombberry" that only grew in a certain town that ash and the gang went to, any chance you remember seeing that in your list?

Sorry, I have no idea what story that is, maybe you could try downloading all the ones with pokemon in the title?
I can't search by anything else at the moment, so the search box on the mediafire folder is about as good as I could do myself.

Also I am now uploading around five thousand items that my scripts have converted overnight, a total of about 500MB.
All of these items are located in this mediafire folder.
rarrawer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chaos » Fri May 16, 2014 1:16 am

iowntheportal wrote:there was an awesome interactive that involved unbirth with the female characters from pokemon, they used a "Wombberry" that only grew in a certain town that ash and the gang went to, any chance you remember seeing that in your list?

I wrote that Pokemon unbirth story a long time ago with a few other writers. Check it out here http://www.Writing.Com/main/interact/it ... 2222221222

Also rarrawer, thanks so much for posting all these old interactives. I've been on writing.com for almost a decade and have seen a lot of great stories come and go. It was incredible to get a chance to relive some of the stories that I thought were lost forever. You have my gratitude.
Donnie: Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?
Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
-Donnie Darko
Chaos
The 19th Angel

Postby TheFullTour » Sun May 18, 2014 1:08 pm

Any chance of vmmorpg? id 1073817
TheFullTour
Been posting for a bit

Postby rarrawer » Mon May 19, 2014 2:25 am

TheFullTour wrote:Any chance of vmmorpg? id 1073817

That should have already been processed and uploaded, but it wasn't in the mediafire folder, that's weird.
Here's the story:
VMMORPG ItemID: 1073817
https://www.mediafire.com/?uyh0l8r826jgoti
rarrawer
Somewhat familiar

Postby bwrosas » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:19 am

you have a story called 'The Transformation Ring?"
bwrosas
New to the forum

Postby rarrawer » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:49 pm

bwrosas wrote:you have a story called 'The Transformation Ring?"

Sorry, I can't find it in my listing.
rarrawer
Somewhat familiar

Postby UnusualTwo » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:20 pm

Chaos wrote:

I wrote that Pokemon unbirth story a long time ago with a few other writers. Check it out here http://www.Writing.Com/main/interact/it ... 2222221222

Also rarrawer, thanks so much for posting all these old interactives. I've been on writing.com for almost a decade and have seen a lot of great stories come and go. It was incredible to get a chance to relive some of the stories that I thought were lost forever. You have my gratitude.

You are like, my favorite person. Thank You!
UnusualTwo
New to the forum

Postby bloort » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:18 pm

You're doing god's work, amazing job. By any chance might you have bits or pieces of the original Shrunken in the World of Warcraft by Gilgamesh, ID 144610? Unfortunately the only documented bits left on the webarchive are all invalid items.
bloort
New to the forum

Postby talonsaurn » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:07 pm

Hey there, real glad to see someone is doing this, for the past few years have just been maintaining my membership so the interactive as a whole don't go poof , some of the older ones i have there are just sentimental favorites even now. Had no idea it would be possible to save em like this
talonsaurn
Been posting for a bit

Postby alex21781089 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:10 pm

rarrawer, for one i would like to thank you for your service, second i want to ask if you happen to save an interactive story simply called "Growth". It was one of the earliest interactive on writing.com being created in November of 2002 . It had over 800 chapters before it was removed in between november of 2012 and january of 2013.it had basically everything you wanted in an interactive and there's no way that someone didn't save a substantial portion of it on something other than the way back machine. Do you or anybody else know if it was saved in its latest state before it was removed?
alex21781089
New to the forum

Postby GiganticBeast » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:24 am

Hey, so HUGE shot in the dark here, did anyone keep any tabs going on this? there was one interactive story called "biG" and my god it was good! But it was deleted sadly! and they're gone from the wayback machine too :p so I'm kind of REALLY hoping someone kept a back up of it!! It was after the batches we saw saved here, with the story ID of: 2064954

Any help would be AMAZING! Thanks!!
GiganticBeast
New to the forum

Return to Interactive story