Halo Vore Story Help

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Halo Vore Story Help

Postby FoxyMoxy » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:38 pm

Can people help create this vore interactive story me and my friend made?

http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it ... -Halo-Vore
FoxyMoxy
New to the forum

Re: Halo Vore Story Help

Postby SilverHornedDeer » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:35 pm

You know guys... as much as I love the Halo universe (what the heck, it's actually my favorite videogame franchise), I don't think it fits really well in a vore, or even sexual situation...
I'm sorry, it just feels strange and weird to me to write, or even think about the characters having sex or gulping each other...
Life is not a foreign country, Infinite and Quiet
SilverHornedDeer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Assimilation » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:40 am

SilverHornedDeer wrote:I don't think it fits really well in a vore, or even sexual situation...

I think this is worth expanding on: that certain existing story franchises don't lend themselves to vore as well as others because of the tones of those works.

When I think about Halo, I think of something a little heavy. The campaigns definitely had their fair shares of humor, but by and large the overarching story was an epic about humanity putting all of its hopes into Master Chief to prevent their extinction by the Covenant. I thoroughly enjoyed its story and characters for the roles they played in a grand stage, and the feelings that I get from that are furthest from sexual. In comical things, whimsical, lighthearted, etc, I can easily maneuver those emotions towards vore, and from there enjoy them erotically. I'd never find myself getting a rise out of Halo even if they made scenes where large in-universe creatures ate some hapless Grunts, though.

So when I waded through your character options in your interactive, I looked at each one and thought to myself, "Would I want to see Keyes/Johnson/Cortana involved in vore? ...No, I wouldn't." The closest one that would work for me were your nameless Covenant options, but the actual entries for them were still too quick and casual for the storytelling that I associate with Halo.

To bring it back to your original request, I don't think I'd want to contribute unless it expanded on non-characters from within the universe, and furthermore I think what you've got going on in there doesn't really work. The Hunter's scenes are 1) interrupted by options menus and 2) very plain without giving the Hunter any characterization at all. No emotions, no background, just "I'm hungry and there's a human driving towards me".
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SilverHornedDeer » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:36 am

Yeah, that's EXACTLY what I meant. Sorry if I'm sounding harsh, but that's just how I feel about it.
Life is not a foreign country, Infinite and Quiet
SilverHornedDeer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kovinth » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:02 am

SilverHornedDeer wrote:You know guys... as much as I love the Halo universe (what the heck, it's actually my favorite videogame franchise), I don't think it fits really well in a vore, or even sexual situation...
I'm sorry, it just feels strange and weird to me to write, or even think about the characters having sex or gulping each other...

To some degree, I agree with you. However based on the halo universe that I am willing to acknowledge... As long it's not a Spartan (because they very rarely take off their armor.) It'd be feasible. Besides, the creators of Halo were going to have wildlife at least to some degree. There's nothing saying that some of those creatures couldn't be hungry predators. lol. Not saying I really want to invest in Halo vore myself, but I wont stop other people from doing it.
I haven't been able to get on. Sorry everyone :(
Kovinth
Been posting for a bit

Postby eatmeplease » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:26 am

Honestly, I love Halo vore. But I don't wanna use any established characters. Well not human characters anyway.

And good god not an writing.com! They don't let you block adverts anymore, and the ones that show up on erotic fiction are downright boner killing!
eatmeplease
---

Postby Kovinth » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:32 pm

omg the advertisements are terrible on that site! Sadly I've grown to really... dislike that site. I didn't mind it before, the ads were fine. Now its just ridiculous and the ad blocker detection sucks.
I haven't been able to get on. Sorry everyone :(
Kovinth
Been posting for a bit

Postby 123apples » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:45 pm

I don't mean to dig up a thread, but the only way I can think of a Halo vore story working out is if either Amanda keys or Cortana had sex with the flood before being eaten. Flood spores instead could just enter any holes ; )

Gravemind could eat both, maybe with tentacle action. That about sums up the potential
123apples
Been posting for a bit

Return to Interactive story