Illustrated interactive by Knt27- Updated september 2020

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Re: Illustrated interactive by Knt27

Postby Redatheart » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:33 am

Here's hoping the project isnt over yet! There's still plenty of interest!
Redatheart
Participator

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:27 am

Redatheart wrote:Here's hoping the project isnt over yet! There's still plenty of interest!

Yeah, this. The writing is above-average, and the drawings are a nice accompaniment- they actually partially inspired my style of doing interactives. I'd like to see more, if the author is willing.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby Redatheart » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:11 am

Spunkomatic66 wrote:
Yeah, this. The writing is above-average, and the drawings are a nice accompaniment- they actually partially inspired my style of doing interactives. I'd like to see more, if the author is willing.

Maybe it is dead
Redatheart
Participator

Re: Illustrated interactive by Knt27- Updated 1/3/17

Postby knt27 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:14 pm

New story branch! New content begins here: https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?page=47&story=498

It's not complete, but it has enough goodies to satisfy (and plenty of Samantha being a thoroughly evil pred). Hope you enjoy!

Updates won't be regular, but I'm trying to keep the story alive.
knt27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:19 pm

Cool! I was hoping this was still going. I feel ya man, updating regularly is hard.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby knt27 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:42 pm

Sooo... after a long period of inactivity, I've decided to post again on the Portal. I don't consider my interactive to be totally inactive, but I haven't been particularly inspired to write any lately. I think one of the problems is the lack of feedback/comments when writing an interactive on Eka's Portal. There's no way to tell if people are liking what you're writing, or even reading it. So one thing I'm trying out is to post some of my favorite arcs from "Secrets of Faybrook Academy" as long-format stories in my "writing" gallery. These stories would share an initial prologue, and then stand alone after that.

Prologue:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/447584

The Frog Princess (Ambrosia's Arc)
https://aryion.com/g4/view/447585

However, I'm also trying to get the motivation to write new branches of the interactive! (I'm well aware that there are unfinished branches that I put on pause for the moment) So I'd like to turn to you guys as readers for inspiration. Is there anything anyone's wanted to see from the story? Particular kinds of preds? Any scenarios you'd find particularly juicy given the characters and story so far? Just fishing for ideas here.
knt27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fartslave28 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:33 am

Love this interactive. The writing is great and love the illustrations. I really hope you find the motivation to continue with this. Anyway you go will be great I am sure, but I would love to see more human female preds. Really want to see more from Samantha and the headmistress showed real promis in her brief appearance. Keep up the good work, I also loved both your photo interactives and would love to see more there as well.
fartslave28
New to the forum

Postby magicalgypsyllama » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:55 am

Hey Knt

I'm a big fan of yours and still think you're one of the most talented photomanipulaters and writers I've seen. I used to love reading your old photomanipulation series and wish you would do some again one day, you're very talented but there are still leaps and bounds you could take with your photomanipulations and try things like working on your same-size, doing AV or creating different scenarios and positions.

That said I understand you're working on your art and writing right now and the scenarios you create in Feybrooke academy are very enchanting along with your art and I'm sorry I haven't been more responsive in encouragement because I love them. If you need inspiration or ideas I'd love to share some between us and hear yours too.

Take it easy man don't give up!
magicalgypsyllama
Been posting for a bit

Re: Illustrated interactive by Knt27- Updated 11/26/18

Postby knt27 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:32 pm

I've added some new chapters! It's slow, but I'm steadily building this thing out again. Also, as per request... the new content has/will have more female human preds. I've also added the latest illustration to my gallery, but I'm uploading it here as well (hopefully some new readers find the interactive).

Here's a good starting point for the new chapters: https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?page=68&story=498

If you're new to the interactive, I recommend starting at the beginning.
Attachments
samantha's snack small.jpg
knt27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Redatheart » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:34 pm

Happy to see your alive!
Redatheart
Participator

Postby knt27 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:30 pm

I don't know if anyone still has an interest in reading new additions to this interactive, but I've added a few more chapters starting here: https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?page=79&story=498

These include two endings (plant/m and monster/m) and a handful of chapters with plenty of f/m, although these don't have endings yet. I'll keep adding to this story whenever I can, even if that's not too often! Enjoy!

Here's an illustration from one recent ending:
Attachments
plant end small.jpg
knt27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lucent » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:18 pm

I don't know if anyone still has an interest in reading new additions to this interactive, but I've added a few more chapters starting here: https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?page=79&story=498

I'm sure there are lots of people who are interested in your interactive, but they might not post very often, or haven't found this thread yet.
Really well written new pages, the stuff you make is always appreciated!
Lucent
New to the forum

Postby knt27 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:30 pm

I'm sure there are lots of people who are interested in your interactive, but they might not post very often, or haven't found this thread yet.

Totally! It's just been so long since I've updated that I figured some people might not be expecting/looking for new content in the interactive. Thanks for reading, and I'm glad you enjoyed it!
knt27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby rarrawer » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:21 am

I also very much like this interactive, but haven't said anything much because I really prefer to lurk and find it hard to even come up with a comment that feels worthwhile posting.
It's great to have the illustrations to go with the writing, and the writing is of very good quality.
Yours is really one of the stories that goes the extra step in polish and is one of the best examples of what can be done with this format that I've seen.
It may not have the chapters of some of the longer ones, but pretty much every chapter (All the one's I can remember seeing on it, in fact) has been excellent in quality.
I look forward to more chapters eagerly.
rarrawer
Somewhat familiar

Postby knt27 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:48 am

I also very much like this interactive, but haven't said anything much because I really prefer to lurk and find it hard to even come up with a comment that feels worthwhile posting.
It's great to have the illustrations to go with the writing, and the writing is of very good quality.
Yours is really one of the stories that goes the extra step in polish and is one of the best examples of what can be done with this format that I've seen.
It may not have the chapters of some of the longer ones, but pretty much every chapter (All the one's I can remember seeing on it, in fact) has been excellent in quality.
I look forward to more chapters eagerly.

Thank you! :-D This kind of feedback is definitely motivating me to write new additions!
knt27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby knt27 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:47 pm

I Just finished another ending in the interactive! I'm really really happy with how this one turned out. In this chapter, you're shrunk and digested by Professor Greene (on the far right in this illustration). In the future, I'll be writing chapters in which you're killed by the Headmistress and Samantha, but it might be a while before I finish these. I hope you enjoy!

The new branch begins here: https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?page=83&story=498
Attachments
dark sisterhood2 small.jpg
knt27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Redatheart » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:57 am

Always great to see you back!
Redatheart
Participator

Postby knt27 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:31 pm

I just finished a new ending! I wrote this as a bit of a warmup before I start finishing some of the incomplete branches of the interactive. I'll definitely make an illustration for this one eventually.

If you've read this interactive before, you know how much I love monster girls. Well, here's a new sexy green monster girl! Prepare to be absorbed by a voluptuous goo girl.

https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=498&page=90
knt27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Assimilation » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:37 pm

Looking great! I'm especially excited for the continuation of the main Samantha line, she's one of my favorite predator characters. :gulp:
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby knt27 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:22 pm

I'm definitely working on both of the unfinished Samantha branches. I just reworked a chapter in preperation for continuing the story branch: https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?page=88&story=498

I added Hannah Lee to this chapter. She's the blonde cheerleader that blackmails you at the start of the interactive. I decided that I wanted her to play a role in the upcoming Samantha ending.
knt27
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Interactive story