Interest in a Rosalina's Revenge Interactive?

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Do you want to see an interactive version of my series; Rosalina's Revenge?

Yes!
97%
No
3%

Total votes : 29

Interest in a Rosalina's Revenge Interactive?

Postby Nightmare49 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:27 pm

You know I have been thinking. On Deviant art my Story Rosalina's Revenge has gotten a lot of views and favorites. I am still writing in but I saw that their was a Rosalia, Peach and Daisy interactive. Only issue was they were not the ones who vored. Not the Predators. So I have been thinking about making a Rosalina's Revenge Interactive on EKa's Portal here. With of course the Main character being Rosalina. Yet I didn't want to make it just a spin off to my series but instead it could be alternative paths and options to my Rosalina Revenge Series.

You see I have had a few different Ideas I wanted to do but I always had to pick one. So I guess I thought why not make an interactive for others to read the different paths and perhaps even add some of their own ideas. :-D Anyways you can find my Rosalina's Revenge here.
Last edited by Nightmare49 on Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nightmare49
Been posting for a bit

Re: Intreast in a Rosalina's Revenge Interactive?

Postby CompactorFlame » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:35 pm

Well, you've known I've seen your work as much as you've seen mine. Have you considered putting the interactive on Writing.Com as a test run for if you'd like to put it here? If people seem to like it there, then go ahead and create it here, copying as many chapters as you can manage if it works out.
There's people whose gender you know. There's people whose gender changes around, so you don't really know. And then, there's me.
CompactorFlame
Been posting for a bit

Re: Interest in a Rosalina's Revenge Interactive?

Postby Nightmare49 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:51 pm

I rather not use Writting.com for a few reasons. One I don't really like the site very much and I need to log in every so often. Finally I need to be a premium member to create interactive I believe.
Last edited by Nightmare49 on Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nightmare49
Been posting for a bit

Postby Snorlaxkid » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:26 pm

Nightmare49 wrote:I rather not use Writting.com for a few reasons. One I don't really like the site very much and I need to log in every so often. Finally I need to be a premium member to create interactive I believe.

You don't need to be premium to create interactives. I've never paid them once and I have 8.
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MasterSpunk68 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:48 pm

Snorlaxkid wrote:
Nightmare49 wrote:I rather not use Writting.com for a few reasons. One I don't really like the site very much and I need to log in every so often. Finally I need to be a premium member to create interactive I believe.

You don't need to be premium to create interactives. I've never paid them once and I have 8.

How? It locked interactives for me, saying I had to pay to make them.
MasterSpunk68
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nightmare49 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:34 pm

No you need to pay for interactive stories
Last edited by Nightmare49 on Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nightmare49
Been posting for a bit

Postby Assimilation » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:03 am

Snorlaxkid wrote:

When did you create them? Writing.com has changed their policies heavily over the past two years.
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nightmare49 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:46 pm

Good news, I am starting to work on the Interactive. I got a few ideas on how it'll work and so far it is going to be split into four main story Branches;
1. C.P.
2. D.B.V.
3. D.A.V.
4. R.P

Take a guess what each stands for but I do got some ideas on how it'll work. I am writing up a Beta of the First Page of the Interactive. Take a Look and let me know what you think. Finally I am looking for other writers who want to help write on the alt branches. This just means I am looking for people who really want to add to it a head of time. Like Co-writers. Another thing, I want the choices that the read follows will impact the story outcome. If possible.

Finally, I will let any who wants to add to it add to it.

So here is the Beta page for the first page:

Rosalina’s Revenge
Rules: Page

There are a few rules to my Interactive story. Just so you know I am using the actually chapters from the Series Rosalina's Revenge and splicing it up to create this interactive and as I write more Rosalina's Revenge I'll continue to do the same.

For one, there is going to be four paths starting on Chapter 1. This will be the interactive main branches;
1. C.P.
2. D.B.V.
3. D.A.V.
4. R.P

Rules,
1.There will only be four paths starting after chp.1
2. My Chapter 1 will be the only first chapter
3. The O.P. will contain the story from my story Rosalina's Revenge. It'll be split up along the way to branch around away from my Rosalina's Cannon.
4. NO Killing Rosalina, you cannot kill off Rosalina, she could be a prey in certain situations but overall she is a Predator only character.
5. Each addition but be 1 - 2 paragraphs!
6. No wall of text!
Nightmare49
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nightmare49 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:05 pm

I started to post the interactive of Rosalina's Revenge The Interactive on CHYOA. Feel free to read it. I'll be adding more to the stock chapters before I let others add their own chapters.
Nightmare49
Been posting for a bit

Return to Interactive story