A new Vore Story - Vore in the Real World!?!

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

A new Vore Story - Vore in the Real World!?!

Postby Fangroller » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:24 pm

Hello, everyone! Today, I would like to introduce you to a new interactive story that I'll be working on. :-D The story is based on our world and takes place from a first person point of view. Imagine if Ariyon leaked into the real world and that's pretty much the story. I will personally be working on this story to make this as interesting and fun as possible. It would be very much appreciated if you, yes YOU, would help out and add a few pages. Or just ask me to write a page focusing on your 'kink'. :gulp: Just send me a PM, an e-mail to [email protected], or just put it as a reply. Thank for reading! :D

Link to story:
http://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=559&page=1
Fangroller
New to the forum

Re: A new Vore Story - Vore in the Real World!?!

Postby anthony050 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:25 am

Sounds intresting just a question is the portagenist decided gender or will one be able to choose? Also is the portagenist prey or pred?
anthony050
Participator

Postby Fangroller » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:56 pm

anthony050 wrote:Sounds intresting just a question is the portagenist decided gender or will one be able to choose? Also is the portagenist prey or pred?

I hope to keep the protagonist as ambiguous as possible so the reader can immerse themselves in the story better. As for prey or pred the choice is up to you, but for a more linear experience on prey and pred, you can hang out with one of the friends. By hanging out with them you'll either get only pred choices or prey choices.
Thank you for being interested! ~XOXO
Fangroller
New to the forum

Postby anthony050 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:07 pm

Oh I understand. That sound's really intressting I'll make sure to check it out.
anthony050
Participator

Postby FlyingColors » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:40 pm

Sounds interesting, hope to see it sometime.
"Those who enter my world, never come out."
FlyingColors
New to the forum

Postby Pepper » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:16 pm

I added some pages where your job is as the waiter and it explains what the GGR is, one even ends in you being devoured. :gulp:
Pepper
Somewhat familiar

Return to Interactive story