Darkest Dream (Complete Story!)

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Darkest Dream (Complete Story!)

Postby SomeGuy1294 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:01 pm

Contains: Prey POV, F/F, Same Size, Semi-Macro, Oral Vore, Unbirth, Absorption, Cleavage Absorption, Digestion, Cum Digestion, Tentacle Bondage and Penetration, (Somewhat) Unwilling Prey, and (Somewhat) Nonconsensual Lesbian Sex

http://aryion.com/iss/page.php?page=1&story=572

First, a brief note on this story's creation. In the past, I worked on interactive stories page by page, adding to updates directly to the site. This tended to prove annoying for all parties involved, since it led to huge breaks between updates and loads of unfinished stories. With this story, I decided to finish the entire story before copy-pasting it to the site page by page. Safe to say this strategy is working a heck of a lot better for me, and I plan to do all my interactives like this form now on.

In this story, you play as Mona, a chaste young woman who finds herself trapped in a strange world with a castle full of lesbian monsters who want to rape and eat her. There are a total of five predators, each with at least one vore sequence, multiple ways to reach the end, and in addition to the multitude of Bad Ends, there is a Neutral End and a True End for you to find, should you succeed in escaping the predators. While I am not entirely opposed to adding more branches, predators and endings, I'm hesitant about adding more to one of the only complete interactives I have to my name, since that would sort of spoil the... completeness :silly:. In addition, I tried to give all of the predators some psychological symbolism (ala Silent Hill), so if I do add more predators, they're probably going to need to relate to an aspect of Mona's psyche that none of the current preds do.

Hope you enjoy! Please, let me know what you think.

Spoiler: show
For those curious about my next interactive... while I have started work on it, I can't promise any kind of arrival date. It will probably take at least a couple of months, since I'm juggling personal projects with work and school. The only thing I'm willing to leak at this point is that you play as vore-obsessed mad scientist.

EDIT: I just noticed that the apostrophes aren't showing up right. I will fix this as soon as I can.
Last edited by SomeGuy1294 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
SomeGuy1294
???

Re: Darkest Dream (Complete Story!)

Postby Thagrahn » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:07 pm

Found two problems.

One: After defeating the plant girl you can't continue.

Two: happens again with the minotaur.

Just some missing links is all, but good story otherwise.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SomeGuy1294 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:09 pm

Thagrahn wrote:Found two problems.

One: After defeating the plant girl you can't continue.

Two: happens again with the minotaur.

Just some missing links is all, but good story otherwise.

Wow, can't believe I missed that. Will fix, right now!

*FIXED*

Thanks a ton for alerting me to the problem and giving me the feedback. Glad you liked the story!
SomeGuy1294
???

Postby Thagrahn » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:48 pm

Well, broken paths are both easy to create and to fix.

Definitely much nicer to be able to pick a path, but broken paths can mean having to backtrack and read additional pages.

Loved how you had to actually think about the predators when making the choices.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SomeGuy1294 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:25 am

Thagrahn wrote:Well, broken paths are both easy to create and to fix.

Definitely much nicer to be able to pick a path, but broken paths can mean having to backtrack and read additional pages.

Loved how you had to actually think about the predators when making the choices.

Thanks! I did try to have logical reasons for sucesses a nd failures, while keeping the right choice hard to guess. I tend to dislike interactives where bad ends seem arbitrary.

"Fork in the road. Go left? Safety. Go right? Instant death!"
SomeGuy1294
???

Postby BloodKnight » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:24 pm

Nice story any chance you'll make a Male victim version?
BloodKnight
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri May 06, 2016 4:00 am

I really enjoyed this, and to be honest, despite minor grammatical and character errors (where it should say the predator's name instead of the deuteragonist's name - Mona), I enjoyed it to the point of wanting to port this to Twine, full credit given of course. I would even help with error fixing, that is, with your approval.

I wouldn't even consider it if I didn't thoroughly enjoy every scenario.

Keep up the great work.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Return to Interactive story