Found an Interactive Story site: Infinite story

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Found an Interactive Story site: Infinite story

Postby Nightmare49 » Sun May 29, 2016 9:45 am

a while ago i was looking around the internet to find a site where i could host my Rosalina's Revenge series other this site and i found one called, Infinite Story. Turns out its free and its a good site too as well. Anyone else heard of this site? I found that you can make the interactive private till you are ready to release it and create options if people can add to it or not. The site is pretty solid and i want to know if anyone has heard of it? Cause its been around since 2002.
Nightmare49
Been posting for a bit

Re: Found an Interactive Story site: Infinite story

Postby PuntoPenny » Sun May 29, 2016 10:46 am

I like interactive stories, but I can't find the "search" in this site :p
I love stories with snake constriction <3
PuntoPenny
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nightmare49 » Sun May 29, 2016 11:01 am

its under read. It's mostly just a list of stories posted there. I think we could have a list of all the EKa Portals interactives here that we post there. I havent looked around that much to look at the other inter actives.
Nightmare49
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jayezox » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:14 am

The lack of searching for keywords is the main drawback of the interface. I could be missing something since I'm on my 3DS, but if I'm missing something because it's hidden, that's a bit concerning. At least it's not riddled with questionable ads like Writing.com though. It also needs to have a huge population to work and I don't see many entries to reflect that.

Good find, but I don't think it's currently the best outlet. It may be worth keeping an eye on if the word spreads.
Jayezox
---

Return to Interactive story