Journey of Wits (Tentative Title) Version 0.05

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Journey of Wits (Tentative Title) Version 0.05

Postby HarlemRose » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:23 am

I decided to start up my own interactive adventure!

My thoughts:
Spoiler: show
I'm a very picky person~

Every time I jump onto Writing.com or aryion looking for interactive stories that have my tastes in vore and etc, I never find any of my interests in abundance. School for Pokemon was my favorite, followed by all those other long and very filled out titles with over 400 to a whopping 1200 chapters. Back in the day if I found a new story altogether with 200-1000 chapters, I'd drill through the outline and find all those sexy vore scenes and then start the game normally and work my way to them as a challenge. ^^ So now it's years later and all those good, long stories have been found and scanned, but none of them are getting updated too frequently. And none of the updates are what I like in a story.

Rant:
Writing.com is a great site, but I hate the ads. So much. And you can't disable them or they might ban your account. Yeah. It says in the terms and condition that they can banhammer you if you block ads. I'm all for supporting a website and keeping it online, but seriously? Putting "If you use our site, you will be forced to see these advertisements. Otherwise, we'll ban your account" in the terms and conditions is just appalling to me
I gave Quest a test. RAGS was a drag. In the end, Twine was fine. It had all the capabilities of writing.com and nothing too complicated. And it could be used in browser! Couldn't help myself.

CONCEPT PHASE! HEAVILY UNFINISHED!
Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fibwemllxzm6z ... .html?dl=0
Instructions: Download the html file, then drag the file or open it in a browser, preferably chrome.
((Important: Follow the X for completed content. Other choices WILL lead you to a dead end and "Double-Click this passage to edit" placement text ^^; ))

Yes, it will have School of Pokemon influences IF you choose that path. However, I plan to add more routes as the story grows. I promise for you pokemon haters out there, I plan to make a few paths that don't have pokemon in them :P
I want inspiration. Motivation. Advice. You guys out there who have been craving interactive stories, whether to write one or to read one, I need your help. This story would be nothing without those who actively comment and make suggestions, telling me what I can improve on, or what part they like the best! ^w^ So don't be shy!

At the moment, this story contains only Oral Vore. However, it will include the following themes (from most prevalent to least prevalent):
Cock Vore
Oral Vore
Unbirth
Full Tour
Anal Vore
Sex (maybe)
Inflation (maybe)
As well as any suggestions for scenes you may have!

I hope you all enjoy my writing and give some input on where some edits can be made! Happy Vore day!
HarlemRose
New to the forum

Re: Journey of Wits (Tentative Title) Version 0.05

Postby LightningLord2 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:23 am

Twine is actually better than writing.com in any imaginable way - you can make conditions, variables, make slight variances in identical chapter, link around as you please and don't have to deal with deleting garbage quality chapters.
LightningLord2
???

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:57 pm

Writing would be okay by me if you didn't have to pay to do interactives.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby HarlemRose » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:17 pm

You do not have to pay to make or play a Twine text adventure.
What interactives are you talking about?
HarlemRose
New to the forum

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:35 am

Oh, good to see that CV is going to be getting some attention.

Oh, and I wasn't referring to Twine. They made it so that you need a paid account on Writing.com to make interactives there.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Return to Interactive story