Amy Rose interactive

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

How interested would you be in reading something like this?

10- Obsessed
14%
9- Extremely Interested
17%
8- Very Interested
20%
7- Interested
29%
6- Somewhat Interested
8%
5- Indifferent
9%
4-Not Interested
2%
3- Definitely Not Interested
2%
2- Absolutely Not
No votes
1- Disgusting
No votes

Total votes : 115

Amy Rose interactive

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:02 pm

A while back I started a Princess Peach interactive, and I got pretty far but I lost my account and it was too complicated anyways so writing it wore on me. I've figured out a way to simplify things so that this new idea goes smoother though, and I'm excited to start writing.

Basically, this will take place in an alternate world where Amy is the main hero. She goes to fight the Deadly Six, but they kidnap Cream, so now she needs to chase after them, save her friend and the planet they're attacking and defeat the villains once and for all. BUT, Zomom has created a bunch of monsters based on badniks who want to gobble Amy up, and so her quest won't be easy.

This interactive will play out like a video game with lives and other features, and will contain plenty of deaths for Amy as well as detailed writing for the actual plot. Having Amy as the only playable character should make writing this easier, but it will also allow me to go into more detail about what happens to her. Expect all kinds of vore so that everybody can find something to enjoy, including soft, hard, cock, anal and more, combined with a tendency towards foot fetish as well as elements of rape for the game overs.

Sound interesting? If there's any questions on specifics, then ask away.
Last edited by Spunkomatic66 on Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Re: Amy Rose interactive

Postby KingKabal777 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:22 pm

Hard decision for the poll, I've grown to have fetishes with Sonic the Hedgehog girls, but specifically Amy Rose in general as a predator, will she be a predator as well?

I might be interested if she can be a predator as well, and not just prey, never a lot of pred pictures of her.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:49 pm

KingKabal777 wrote:will she be a predator as well?

In general, no.

However, she does (non-lethally) consume wisp-like creatures to temporarily gain new powers, and she might possibly end up going up against an alternate, more predatory version of herself at some point later on in the interactive.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby Ash223rd » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:39 pm

I'm so for this idea especially since for once she won't be a predator. I feel like so many of these characters are predators too much and prey not enough.
Ash223rd
Been posting for a bit

Postby katty552 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:54 am

is the hammer gonna be used or will she be sticking to the basics?
katty552
New to the forum

Postby chaos_guardian » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:02 am

I agree with Ash. Amy's not prey enough.

But would there potentially be environmental hazards as well?
chaos_guardian
Been posting for a bit

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:24 pm

is the hammer gonna be used or will she be sticking to the basics?

The hammer is her main weapon, and can be used for environmental traversal as well. The key is knowing how and when to use it to succeed... or to not.

But would there potentially be environmental hazards as well?

Definitely. Amy will be eaten by baddies plenty, but she'll also be up against plenty of other traps that threaten to smash, slice and otherwise obliterate her.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby kaze10 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:11 pm

It'd be fun to read
If everyone was equal, would we be diverse?
kaze10
Somewhat familiar

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:07 pm

kaze10 wrote:It'd be fun to read

http://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=615&page=1

Well, I just finished the first draft of the prologue if you'd like to see the setup. No choices or game overs yet, but there is a good bit of the Deadly Six abusing and tasting Amy near the end. I'll be updating regularly too, and putting out blog posts to inform users of the progress, so if you'd like to check it out then you can.

Any feedback would be welcome, and I can't make any promises but suggestions will be considered.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby chaos_guardian » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:52 am

How about a quicksand death as an environmental trap?
chaos_guardian
Been posting for a bit

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:16 pm

chaos_guardian wrote:How about a quicksand death as an environmental trap?

Most likely will happen at some point. Not sure if it will be sand or something similar, but I definitely want to do a sinking death, as well as a drowning death.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:20 am

So guys, I finally got the first real level of the game done, totaling to 59 pages, 6 deaths and 7 game overs! I'd really appreciate any feedback from anybody who has been following the interactive's progress so that I can keep it in mind going forward. Anything you particularly like, dislike, or want more or less of? I'm open to suggestions.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:36 am

Okay, major progress report here!

I am now almost two full levels into the interactive, totaling 100 pages, 10 deaths and 11 game overs! I hate to bump a topic like this without replies in-between, but since comments can't be made on interactives themselves, this is really my sole connection to the general public of interactive readers. Please share any scenario ideas, constructive criticism, game mechanic suggestions, features you want, things you like or dislike, or whatever else you can think of!

Every little bit of feedback and reader interaction helps make the interactive better, and I always do my best to respond to posts as fast as I can.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Return to Interactive story