Looking for story - Anthro prison

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Looking for story - Anthro prison

Postby 123apples » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:21 am

I can't find this good story that probably came from writing.com, I think it was called sex prison or anthro prison or something. One story line has male human protagonist sent to jail for being opposed to furries, so one way or another he has sex with furries, like vixen guard. I can't for the life of me find this good story after much searching. Any help is really appreciated!!!!

Was it sex prison for humans? No...
123apples
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for story - Anthro prison

Postby 123apples » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:47 pm

Still can’t find it. Likely gone. It was ok. But the following story which I will describe below is closer to 8.5/10 in terms of vore/tentacle/etc content.

Resident Evil Vore

I can’t remember which site it was, no can I clearly recall the name of the story but I can provide a short summary of the setting.

The setting opens to Lupo walking into Weskers office while Ada is servicing him.
She gets her mission to (some place).
Anyway, so the wolf pack (female members), sheva, Sherry, Claire and Jill are all trying to fight through a facility full of horny, rapey, hungry monsters. (There is emphasis on the vore).
While the monsters begin capturing/fucking/swallowing while some of the team, as they are pursued relentlessly. Some of the wolf pack finds four eyes (either in the stomach of the plant while being violated, or suspended from slimey vines on the wall while violated).

I don’t remember too much more about the story beyond that.
I hope it hasn’t been deleted.

I know the story WAS NOT ON WRITING.COM.
I thought it was on Hentaifoundry but still no luck.

Basically this story is the answer to the lack of Resident Evil Vore stories.

Anyone here think this story sounds familiar?
(The story had multiple chapters, more than 4).
123apples
Been posting for a bit

Return to Interactive story