My life in a Voraphile's Future (Teenage Voraphile Redone)

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

How much of Troy should be completed before Megan is started?

Complete all of Troys stories
38%
Complete up to the High School Arc
24%
Complete up to the Middle School Arc
7%
Complete up to the Elementary School Arc
21%
Drop work on Troy currently and move on
11%

Total votes : 121

Re: My life as a Teenage Voraphile REIMAGINED!

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:30 pm

Super Secret Male Predator OP No Spoilers PLS
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:56 pm

Spunkomatic66 wrote:Super Secret Male Predator OP No Spoilers PLS

Trust me, I will not spoil anything beyond there will be a singular male predator within the collection at some point. Everything else, well, you're just going to have to wait to find out. Hopefully you'll like what I have planned for it. :)
Come check out my stuff!
The Aussie words man who just keeps coming back apparently.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby forumlurker » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:58 am

This interactive was an all time favorite of mine! Thanks for reviving it and reworking it. Hope you'll be motivated to keep working on it because so far, it's great!
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:01 am

forumlurker wrote:This interactive was an all time favorite of mine! Thanks for reviving it and reworking it. Hope you'll be motivated to keep working on it because so far, it's great!

Thanks, I'll keep on trucking!

UPDATE!
I am sorry for not working on the story much over the past couple of weeks, there has been a large amount of real life stuff going on making dedicating time to the project difficult. Hopefully, it should be getting back on track soon, but I cannot make any promises. The one promise I can make however is that

The first new character poll will conclude in 7 days, on the 18th of October.

If you still have yet to put your option up, please do so soon, otherwise a new poll will be put up after the current one had concluded.

Thanks everyone

~ VoreEngineer
Come check out my stuff!
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:14 am

I am sorry for not working on the story much over the past couple of weeks, there has been a large amount of real life stuff going on making dedicating time to the project difficult.

Pfft, tell me about it. Just take your time, I've found that worrying and rushing is worse than taking a little longer and having the chapters come out nicely.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:45 am

Spunkomatic66 wrote:
I am sorry for not working on the story much over the past couple of weeks, there has been a large amount of real life stuff going on making dedicating time to the project difficult.

Pfft, tell me about it. Just take your time, I've found that worrying and rushing is worse than taking a little longer and having the chapters come out nicely.

Yep, worrying and rushing would do that. Specially since I don't really edit my work all that much, otherwise it ends up going into writers loop hell like everything else I do, so rushing it may not be the best idea XD Thanks for the support, hopefully both our interactives once completed (Or once mine's stopped anyway, The is no true completion here.) are just as good as each other's :)
Come check out my stuff!
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:28 pm

Thanks for the support, hopefully both our interactives once completed (Or once mine's stopped anyway, The is no true completion here.) are just as good as each other's

I think they'll be pretty close... we have different approaches, but each one has pros and cons.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:12 am

Spunkomatic66 wrote:I think they'll be pretty close... we have different approaches, but each one has pros and cons.

I thanks you for the support Spunk. Also, look on the bright side, since they have their differences in approach, our stories can be their own things without them being judged against one another.

Also, new poll out about when Troy should be ditched for starting Megan, so get in soon, While no time limit is set, it will most likely be a week where voting will be allowed, so make sure your voice is heard!
Come check out my stuff!
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:40 pm

TheVoreEngineer wrote:I thanks you for the support Spunk.

Likewise, fam. :-D
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby Redatheart » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:53 am

Already voted in the new poll, but just curious; how many teaching positions does Troy face? Just Sports and English? Not that it's a problem, its good to focus, I'm just wondering
Redatheart
Participator

Postby Assimilation » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:48 am

I recall he had a science class arc for high school, an advanced placement biology class with only 2 students—an impatient boys-are-shit brat and a warm, studious girl who kinda liked you.

I voted for the middle school arc, as I fucking loved the 3 popular preteens who were competing to establish dominance by trying to eat the most substitute teachers.
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby forumlurker » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:22 pm

I couldn't help but notice that there are some story arcs planned in already, but haven't been done yet. I'm talking about the arcs that already have titles and paths, but no text yet. Are these chapters part of the poll, or will they be added in no matter what? I was also wondering how progress was coming along.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Redatheart » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:54 pm

I'm going to say that the chapters are included.

For example, if you voted to complete the elementary school arc, then you're voting to see all Sports class, English class, and other avenues possible as Troy working as a teacher in the elementary school finished, before moving on to Megan's story

If you vote for all Tory's arcs, then you're voting to see every possible route for Troy written before Engineer starts writing Megan's story
Redatheart
Participator

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:08 pm

Hello everyone! I apologize for the lack of communication over the previous week or two, I have been having more computer issues, but fear not, I now have a fancy new PC that actually is fully built personally and isn't horrible! But it hasn't left me much time to write sadly. Hopefully, I should be having time to write currently, so I should be able to get things done regarding the story hopefully.

Redatheart wrote:Already voted in the new poll, but just curious; how many teaching positions does Troy face? Just Sports and English? Not that it's a problem, it's good to focus, I'm just wondering

Assimilation wrote:I recall he had a science class arc for high school, an advanced placement biology class with only 2 students—an impatient boys-are-shit brat and a warm, studious girl who kinda liked you.
I voted for the middle school arc, as I fucking loved the 3 popular preteens who were competing to establish dominance by trying to eat the most substitute teachers.

Yep, as Assimilation has said, there are going to be more than just the two currently available in the primary school arc, but it'll be changed a little from the original (it is called a re-imagining after all.) The Middle school arc will be more or less completely rewritten, with the three girls being incorporated into the new Vore 101 class (Because having a male teacher for that is SURE to work out well) as well as having the new art class, moved from the elementary school to the middle school, because reason. With the high school arc, there will be maths and science classes. The science class will be slightly updated, as I agree it's one I personally enjoy, as well as a new mathamatics class, which will be much more muted compared to other arcs, with the final part of it being you being the student again. For the meaning of that, you'll need to wait and see. With the college arc, it'll be more or less tacted on, ending in Troy's demise no matter the choices. But more ways to get eaten are always fun!

forumlurker wrote:I couldn't help but notice that there are some story arcs planned in already, but haven't been done yet. I'm talking about the arcs that already have titles and paths, but no text yet. Are these chapters part of the poll, or will they be added in no matter what? I was also wondering how progress was coming along.

Redatheart wrote:I'm going to say that the chapters are included.

For example, if you voted to complete the elementary school arc, then you're voting to see all Sports class, English class, and other avenues possible as Troy working as a teacher in the elementary school finished, before moving on to Megan's story

If you vote for all Tory's arcs, then you're voting to see every possible route for Troy written before Engineer starts writing Megan's story

Sorry about the lack of clarification on this one! First off, no matter the result, the Troy arc will be completed. I don't know when I will conclude this project, but my absolute biggest goal is to make sure all characters that are started will be completed before the project is finally shut down (It's a long time off, so don't worry.) All this poll is asking is what you want completed of troy before we move onto Megan. I am going about doing the parts in ascending order, so Elementary > Middle > High > College. In all essence, Red is correct. Sorry if I wasn't clear about what each option means.

Anyway, I better get back to writting, see you all around, and hopefully we should have some new content soon!

EDIT!
Hey everyone, if you have been checking the tab for interactive stories, you would have seen that all the Teenage voraphile reimagined pages came up. Do not worry however, no major change of content has occured, this is just me cleaning up the writting of all the parts up a little (So I cheated and used grammarly to comb out the most important issues, sue me.) Don't expect 5 star novel writting grammar, but hopefully it should be a little easier for those with grammar nazi tendencies to bear.

~ Engineer
Come check out my stuff!
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby forumlurker » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:49 pm

Well it definately sounds ambitious. I'm not a good writer; also since English isn't my native language, but do you plan to write everything yourself? that might make it a project that could take a lifetime. Would it be possible for others to take some arcs and contribute on that? I assume you'd like to be able to edit things heavily in case it's needed, but it might give you some extra motivation and some extra inspiration. What you have so far is outstanding!
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:06 pm

forumlurker wrote:Well it definately sounds ambitious. I'm not a good writer; also since English isn't my native language, but do you plan to write everything yourself? that might make it a project that could take a lifetime. Would it be possible for others to take some arcs and contribute on that? I assume you'd like to be able to edit things heavily in case it's needed, but it might give you some extra motivation and some extra inspiration. What you have so far is outstanding!

Look, the goal is for me to write a large chunk of it, but I'm always up for maybe doing a community arc with people contributing pages and creating an arc for a character, but most likely I'll be working solo on the majority of the project. It may take time, but that's ok, we all have patience here hopefully, and new content will slowly come out.

I will for sure be thinking about doing something with community contributions at some point though, sounds fun :)
Come check out my stuff!
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:47 am

Hello everyone, let's have an update!

That's right everyone, an update, but since my last update, not too much has occured, has it? This is beacuse there is a special reason there is an update today...

We now have a discord server!

That's right, while the discord server is called "The Vore Engineers Discord" it more or less will act as a community hub for those interested in the development and writing of My Life of A Teenage Voraphile Reimagined! There are currently a bunch of channels for regular chat, as well as a couple of voice channels, but overall, it's meant to exist as a more fluid way of keeping you guys informed, rather than the more rigid nature of a forum board.

For those wanting to join the link is...
https://discord.gg/cWQjZES
Hope to see you there!
Come check out my stuff!
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:05 pm

as a couple of voice channels

ho boy I might have to stop in one of these days.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby Redatheart » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:49 am

I dont think I'll be able to use the voice channels, but joining a discord sounds great!
Redatheart
Participator

Re: My life in a Voraphile's Future (Teenage Voraphile Redon

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:00 am

Spunkomatic66 wrote:
as a couple of voice channels

ho boy I might have to stop in one of these days.

Redatheart wrote:I dont think I'll be able to use the voice channels, but joining a discord sounds great!

Thanks you two! Also, new stoofs!

THE STORY HAS BEEN RENAMED!
The story is now "My life in a Voraphile's Future" instead of "My life as a Teenage Voraphile"

Let's just quickly go over why this descision was made. After thinking about it, while the scope of the original story may have been originally limited to different teenagers, the scope has increased much more to many different ages, as well as since this is an alternate future, the story has been changed to this name. No actual content will actually be changed, but the name is now different. For the thread, it'll still mention that it's a recreation of Teenage Voraphile, however the story will no longer make reference to this name.

Thanks guys, catch you next time!
Come check out my stuff!
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Interactive story