My life in a Voraphile's Future (Teenage Voraphile Redone)

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

How much of Troy should be completed before Megan is started?

Complete all of Troys stories
38%
Complete up to the High School Arc
24%
Complete up to the Middle School Arc
7%
Complete up to the Elementary School Arc
21%
Drop work on Troy currently and move on
11%

Total votes : 121

Re: My life in a Voraphile's Future (Teenage Voraphile Redon

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:26 pm

UDPATE 3

Hello, and welcome to another update post for My life in a Voraphiles Future! Been a while since I have done one of these posts, but here we are with another one! Also, this works well into the first point for the first part of today's update post...

Extra's Menu

As of now, while it is not too much, there is an extra's menu accessible from the first post now, allowing you to find some extra's now including these update posts, as well as a general reading guide for the uninitiated, a endings gallery that can give you quick click access to any ending currently available, as well as a lore dump section where I should hopefully be able to periodically dump lore information about the world for you to read about. This is the first post designed to be for both the archive and the forums (hello to all you folk reading from the archive.) so it may seem a little weird at first, but we can get used to it together, hopefully. Anyway, onto today's main point...

Vore Scenes

That's right, we're discussing the vore scenes today. Now, if you've at least read a normal page of the story thus far, and then come to a page with vore in it, then you should probably well know that the pages with vore within them are much longer and more descriptive than regular pages, and no, that isn't just random, that is a design choice, having the vore scenes be longer than the rest of the pages. It's a design choice because the goal of this story is obviously to tell a coherent story. That much is obvious, but the another goal is to create a vore interactive, where the vore is engaging and interesting to read. That, I must say now is no easy task when it comes down to it.

When it comes to vore, there are only so many ways you can phrase being eaten before it becomes stale and boring, It's hard creating unique vore situations, but the best remedy for that is something simple, time. There is a reason the vore pages take much longer to come out, mainly that it's hard to come up with good writing, good ideas as well as interesting situations all into a single page. But, through patience and thinking, it is possible. I have been doing vore scenes like this personally, and for anyone else interested in vore writing, I suggest the same, do not try to force it but instead focus on letting interesting vore situations come to you over time, articulate what word would make the scene meaningful and interesting, and most of all, think of what others want for yourself, you could think something's a masterpiece, but the best resource you have is other people, being able to draw on opinions and ideas from others is an important skill also.

With the vore scenes in My life in a Voraphiles's Future, it does take time, but again, eventually I get them to the point that I like them. I try not to rewrite (otherwise, I easily get caught in a rewrite loop...) but every so often I do (Nice tip, the "A cavern of death consumes" page took three iterations.) But again, even though it can take a good length of time, eventually, it gets there. Then, the next page.

Anyway, that's all I have, except for one thing...
The current poll will be taken into account once the elementary arc is complete
That's all, have a good day,

~ The Vore Engineer
Come check out my stuff!
The Aussie words man who just keeps coming back apparently.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby Redatheart » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:55 am

This poll and it's results have been the most intense/exciting yet
Redatheart
Participator

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:26 am

Redatheart wrote:This poll and it's results have been the most intense/exciting yet

Yes, I agree, this is indeed one of the closer polls we've had. A quick tip for said poll is that
THE POLL WILL CLOSE WHEN THE LAST PAGE OF THE ELEMENTARY ARC FOR TROY IS UP

Also, don't worry, steady progress should begin again soon (I blame Alola and the pokemanz.) I am currently writing two more lore pages, then we're straight back into the thick of it again. Excitement time.

Till next time
~ The Vore Engineer.
Come check out my stuff!
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby forumlurker » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:52 am

It's been a while since we have commented on it, but I hope you'll keep working on it. It really is a classic you're trying to rebuild again and so far the results are excellent!
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:54 pm

forumlurker wrote:It's been a while since we have commented on it, but I hope you'll keep working on it. It really is a classic you're trying to rebuild again and so far the results are excellent!

Thanks! Life keeps getting in the way at times, but I'll try to keep on trucking through to make an awesome interactive!
Come check out my stuff!
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby Vaddix » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:35 am

Where can I find it?
Vaddix
Been posting for a bit

Postby Assimilation » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:09 pm

Hey, buddy.

How's the project going?
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:59 am

Assimilation wrote:Hey, buddy.

How's the project going?

Not all that much recently sadly. been working on writing, and hopefully new stuff soon. Anyway, I do have an image at least
Spoiler: show
Wait a second...
THATS NOT THE INTERACTIVES PAGE ON EKA'S NOW IS IT.
OH NO...
(Apologies for cringe, but new stuff soon, promise.)
Come check out my stuff!
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby Twister88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:15 am

If you don't have the time or energy to write that often, would you consider getting in contact with some other writers here on eka's? As you know there are a huge amount of very talented writers here that i'm sure would be willing to help out with the story.
Twister88
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:33 pm

Twister88 wrote:If you don't have the time or energy to write that often, would you consider getting in contact with some other writers here on eka's? As you know there are a huge amount of very talented writers here that i'm sure would be willing to help out with the story.

There's a couple of reasons I don't really turn it into a full collaboration, or an open story. My key reason, however, is thematic appropriation, or a fancy way of saying keeping the overall themes consistent throughout the work. I am sure there are many people who can write much better than myself, but the way that the story is written is the way I write, and to create a concoction of peoples works almosts feels as if it's more akin to cobbling a Frankenstein's monster of ideas together for the sake of more content.

However, that being said, as implied in my last post, the version I mainly work on will be moved off-site to give a better level of control (Don't worry, it'll still be accessible via web browsers, not downloadable) so effective as of now, new pages can be added by anyone if they so choose to do so. I will draw idea's and possibly some story, with credit and permission, as to create a better sense of community with the story, however, note that I won't be moderating it overly strong, so some content may not be to the standard that I wish to upkeep, but I hope to see some creative additions (Keep in mind that the general timeline of each arc is roughly planned out, so I will not be heavily changing the direction of arcs.)
Come check out my stuff!
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Previous

Return to Interactive story