Adventure in fairy tales land (Interactive story)

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Adventure in fairy tales land (Interactive story)

Postby kernac » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:43 pm

Greetings.

I recently started a new interactive story and although it is technically my third interactive, it's the first one I've really sunk a lot of effort into. I've been working on it for the past few weeks and so far got 43 pages done and some of those are quite lengthy. I've created this thread as a sort of mini-forum for people to comment, discuss, critique and/or offer suggestions on the story. Basically, this is a way for me to gather feedback from the community, after all you can't leave a comment on an interactive. Also I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in adding to it. So far I have the story locked and I'm the only one who can add to it, simply because I want to retain a certain level of quality and consistency. However if enough people are interest and if we're all on the same page then I will open it up for people to add by themselves. I would also like to point out that English isn't my native language and although I understand the basics pretty well I may make mistake from time to time. I would ask of you that if you see a mistake please notify me and if its not too much to ask could you also offer a short explanation of what was wrong and what is the correct form? Otherwise I'll never get better. Alright, let us get to the story, shall we?

"You are an 11 year old orphan whisked away to the land of fairy tales where you search for a family to adopt and love you. This interactive is focused on encountering various fairy tales characters (and some folklore-inspired original characters) and exploring various vorish scenario with them. Contains both male and female preds, furry and humans as well as same size and macro/micro. This interactive will also most likely include fatal digestion, soul vore and some bones and scat disposal (but path leading to those will always contain a warning). Thus story is told at the past tense and primarily features the prey's point of view and on occasion an observer's point of view. I do have an idea to add a path that would be told from the pred's point of view however it might take a while before I actually get to writing it. (I've got a lot of ideas to implement in this interactive.) The vore will mostly be unwilling prey and willing predator. (That's just my thing.)"

///---Adventure in fairy tales land---\\\

I'm most interested in hearing what you liked, what you didn't liked and what could be improved on. Do keep in mind however that there sometimes is a reason why I do things in a particular way and I may not necessarily heed your advice. I am also very much opened to request, if there is something in particular you'd like to see, be sure to tell me. (I might not end up doing your request, but I will certainly consider it. What I will choose to do will primarily depend on my personal taste and if I like the idea.) Ex: Hey I'd really like you to add an anal vore pathway with X character. <---That's the kind of request I'm most likely to do. (Doesn't have to be anal vore.)

Thanks in advance for the feedback^^
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re: Adventure in fairy tales land (Interactive story)

Postby -Stromae- » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:12 am

I must say I really like that you're taking the time to add images. It shows dedication, at the very least.
-Stromae-
Somewhat familiar

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:31 am

Definitely like the images, and endings are a decent length. Honestly the quest to find a family kind of turns me off personally, but I think that's more just me than anything. Gotta look into it more, but from what I've seen even before you posted this, it's one of the better developing new interactives here.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby kernac » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:38 pm

-Stromae- wrote:I must say I really like that you're taking the time to add images. It shows dedication, at the very least.

Thank you, I'll try to keep adding to it fairly regularly^^
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby kernac » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:51 pm

Spunkomatic66 wrote:Definitely like the images, and endings are a decent length. Honestly the quest to find a family kind of turns me off personally, but I think that's more just me than anything. Gotta look into it more, but from what I've seen even before you posted this, it's one of the better developing new interactives here.

Thank you very much, I've got another interactive that doesn't revolve around finding a family that I still have to develop some more.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby dasamppa » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:47 am

I for one personally very much enjoyed Tyna and Mr- and Mrs Horse, so i would very much welcome any additions to their parts, but that's just personal preference x3

All in all, the story has been wonderful, you are quite the skilled writer and it's a pleasure to read through every chapter, even if it has stuff i may not be too fond of, but especially the way you describe the sounds of being sent down into someone and their body working on it's own. It is wonderful to read to say the least.

So as final words to this little wall; wonderful job and i can't wait for more ^w^
That by no means, means that i want you to rush anything mind you, take your time to create this great story ^^
Just a squishy, teasy sea serpent
dasamppa
Been posting for a bit

Postby kernac » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:10 pm

dasamppa wrote:I for one personally very much enjoyed Tyna and Mr- and Mrs Horse, so i would very much welcome any additions to their parts, but that's just personal preference x3

All in all, the story has been wonderful, you are quite the skilled writer and it's a pleasure to read through every chapter, even if it has stuff i may not be too fond of, but especially the way you describe the sounds of being sent down into someone and their body working on it's own. It is wonderful to read to say the least.

So as final words to this little wall; wonderful job and i can't wait for more ^w^
That by no means, means that i want you to rush anything mind you, take your time to create this great story ^^

Thank you very much^^ I am really glad you enjoyed my writing, although the whole Tyna chapter was written by a user named Hiccup not by me. I will keep adding to it and hopefully one day it might like like one of those epic 200-pages interactive^^

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Return to Interactive story