Behind the dress code be monsters

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Behind the dress code be monsters

Postby crime0edge » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:30 pm

Well after a month without internet, I am celebrating by trying out my first interactive story here on the site
It is called "Behind the dress code be monsters" and it centres around monster girls
You are a teacher who has just been assigned to a school filled with monster girls
What makes this story different is the fact they all wear lavish dresses designed to hide their less human characteristics
But you have the privilege of tutoring a student one on one in their private room which means they get to show you what's beneath their clothes
You start off as a male teacher but I have made it an option to become female at the start
Nearly everything you need to know can be found in the first chapter
All types of vore are welcome as long as it is the monster girl eating the teacher
I have already come up with a few students as well as some from my stories such as "Snug in a bug" and a younger version of Faith the Centaur
I encourage people to add to these stories and to come up with their own monster girls
Herms and Traps are allowed providing they fit the dress code
Will be adding more girls when I can
Feel free to ask me questions here
Enjoy and thank you to anyone who contributes
https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=637&page=1
c0e
Obey all orders. We are in control. Do not attempt to escape. Defiance will not be tolerated. This is the movement.
crime0edge
Participator

Return to Interactive story