Who will be next to cook? (Poll)

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Who gets cooked first?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:31 pm

Dawn?
28%
Misty?
32%
A Mystery Third Trainer?
40%

Total votes : 25

Who will be next to cook? (Poll)

Postby Doku » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:31 pm

https://aryion.com/g4/view/375269 - A fiction that I recently did as a "Continuation" of Jim Sugomi's own work "May Roasting" ( https://aryion.com/g4/view/366427 ).

So, I won't promise you 'when' the next chapter will be written, but I have the urge to continue Jim's little story with my own twist and take. There's going to be a lot of focus on the psychology, the corruption to desire and the dark urges as the two girls (Dawn and Misty) spiral closer and closer to ending up on the menu themselves. Neither of them will avoid their fate. They're quite hooked, and it's just a question of who gets cooked and gobbled first?

Your options are straightforward: Dawn first, Misty first, or a Third Girl (Suggest away, but I will decide on my own who gets picked, though it won't be Serena.)?
Upside of that third girl? More cooking, of course, since Misty and Dawn are definitely going at some point. I'll be using different methods with each girl.
Upside of Misty or Dawn first? If you're impatient to see that one cooked up, by all means, vote for her!

The poll will remain active for 7 days. I'll be keeping tabs on it and declare the winner at the end of a week. Vote changing is allowed.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Who will be next to cook? (Poll)

Postby Werewolf-Hero » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:04 am

How about it being Jessie?
Werewolf-Hero
Been posting for a bit

Postby harcroft » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:43 pm

I'd suggest either Iris, or one of Misty's sisters.
harcroft
New to the forum

Postby Doku » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:09 pm

*chuckles* Both good, fair suggestions. I'll keep them in mind, but I don't promise yet. ^.~
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Doku » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:52 pm

Alright, we've reached the conclusion of the poll. With the votes as cast, it looks like we'll be facing a mystery victim in the next chapter. For those who were reading, thanks for your suggestions:

1) No, I won't be doing Jessie. The series is taken from about 10 years down the road to begin with. While there's a lot of discussion on this, I generally assume that Jessie was in her early 20s at the start of the series, 18 at the earliest. Years later, after the conclusion of the events of the anime, she's quite a few years older, now placing her well into her 30s, or close to 40s. I didn't mind portraying a truly minor character of the series going out in their 40s for the sake of tempting Misty and Dawn, but I'm less interested in portraying Jessie in her late 30s and 40s.

2) Misty's Sisters - No. I actually intend to make use of one of them to 'continue' Misty's legacy and maintain the Gym after her death, and none of her sisters have anything more than a token presence in the series. If I'm going to rely upon a token, I think I would prefer to utilize a character immediately recognizable to fans just by name alone (rather than having people flipping through Bulbapedia like in my last fiction just to figure out who the person is.)). So, it's going to be one of the well-known Gym Leaders, or one of the protag characters who travels with Ash.

3) Iris - Is actually possible. She travels with Ash for several episodes and has a fairly large presence for a Gym Leader. She, Lyra and Bianca are logical choices. Serena is 'safe' for the next two fictions because she's one of the diners and currently romantically involved with Ash in this story. So I am going to consider Iris quite a bit for this little soiree.

Besides those three, two other figures come to mind: Rosa and Hilda. They do have minimal presence in the anime (which I'm drawing from heavily for this), no more than an episode or movie apiece. However, both Rosa and Hilda are easily recognizable to fans, and so can be used for the sake of recognition.

I won't be using the Sun & Moon cast. By the time of Sun and Moon, Ash's presence is just way too forced for me. I'd rather do something different if I ever touch on that game.

Anyway, thanks for all your votes. Don't worry Misty and Dawn cooking fans. They're gonna get cooked up too. Someone else gets done first. I think I'll be doing two parts coming up, with a possibility for a third afterwards.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheVisitorBlack » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:16 pm

Here's hoping for Iris.
TheVisitorBlack
New to the forum

Return to Interactive story