Looking for 3 interactive stories again.

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Looking for 3 interactive stories again.

Postby Whereaminow27 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:38 pm

Sorry, but I can't find much of stuff on writing any more.

The first one was where found a site or something and oculd alter people, you changed your mom and etc. Then you ended up merging your mother with some other woman that you created and etc.

The second interactive was where you were looking to pick a new mother, your girlfriend was a choice, and then she absorbed/merged with your mother went on from there.

The third, I have been looking for quite a while. Not sure, but you could alter reality a lot, and it involved turning your sister into your parts, and she was eating for you at the breastfast table and etc.

If any one could tell me the name of these interactive stories, I would definitely greatly appreciate it a lot.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Looking for 3 interactive stories again.

Postby minasan » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:21 am

Whereaminow27 wrote:The third, I have been looking for quite a while. Not sure, but you could alter reality a lot, and it involved turning your sister into your parts, and she was eating for you at the breastfast table and etc.

If any one could tell me the name of these interactive stories, I would definitely greatly appreciate it a lot.

I believe this one was A New Day, it had a scene like that. Unfortunately I came to this section of the forums to look if anyone had it saved because that whole Interactive just got deleted off Writing.com.
minasan
New to the forum

Postby Whereaminow27 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:51 am

minasan wrote:
Whereaminow27 wrote:The third, I have been looking for quite a while. Not sure, but you could alter reality a lot, and it involved turning your sister into your parts, and she was eating for you at the breastfast table and etc.

I believe this one was A New Day, it had a scene like that. Unfortunately I came to this section of the forums to look if anyone had it saved because that whole Interactive just got deleted off Writing.com.

I found the story A New Day ( Archived & Offline Linked Working ) here http://www.mediafire.com/file/j2jsgnbdf ... newday.zip

I do not see where you create a new woman and your mother merges with her to become your new mother. or Your girlfriend merges/absorbs your mother to become your new mother.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby minasan » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:53 am

Whereaminow27 wrote:
minasan wrote:

I found the story A New Day ( Archived & Offline Linked Working ) here http://www.mediafire.com/file/j2jsgnbdf ... newday.zip

I do not see where you create a new woman and your mother merges with her to become your new mother. or Your girlfriend merges/absorbs your mother to become your new mother.
Those two aren't part of it, only the third one where you turn your sister into your part and she was eating at the breakfast table. I didn't recognize the other two.
minasan
New to the forum

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:24 pm

How exactly do you play it in offline mode? I downloaded your link but I can't seem to use it... Sorry if it's a dumb question.
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby Whereaminow27 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:14 pm

UnknownSource wrote:How exactly do you play it in offline mode? I downloaded your link but I can't seem to use it... Sorry if it's a dumb question.

Choost the Intro, at the bottom past all the numbers. Not connected to the internet. ^^ good to go.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:44 pm

I went down to the intro link, pressed first chapter and says it can't find the next page. Is it supposed to automatically link you to the next part in the story or is the reader supposed to click a link, then search for that number and continue that way?
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:47 pm

Please someone helpppppppppppppppppppppp :(
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Return to Interactive story