Color and Size Tags in Interactives

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Color and Size Tags in Interactives

Postby komaru » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:24 pm

Hey, just adding to an interactive, which i haven't done in a while, and I noticed that trying to changes the color and size of the font wasn't working. I tried using [ color ] tags, [ size ] tags, and [ style ] tags, and none seem to work. I know I used to be able to do this, and had done this is earlier stuff I added, so I went back and looked at them (although, I think these were before the interactive overhaul a few years back), I noticed I used the < font color > HTML tag, but I noticed, even though it was old, it was still working in those chapters, so I figured "What the hell" and gave it a shot, and it also didn't work.

Just wondering if there's something I'm missing to get this working again.
komaru
???

Re: Color and Size Tags in Interactives

Postby Eka » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:19 pm

Ok I added color and size. I don't recall "Style" ever worked in the last 6 years or so. But bold, italic or underscore should all work. Not sure what else you will need beside those.
Eka
Administrator

Re: Color and Size Tags in Interactives

Postby komaru » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:05 am

Oh, thanks! Yeah, I doubt style ever worked, I just wanted to try everything before posting. That should be all that's needed, everything else that might be used as a resource (images, (I think) font types, etc.) already seem to work.

Thanks for looking into this =)
komaru
???

Return to Interactive story