What if vore was real?

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

What if vore was real?

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:32 pm

Okay, so after seeing this thread: viewtopic.php?f=65&t=47203&p=2585662#p2585662
I decided to go onto Writing.com and try my hand at writing an interactive story centering around that premise. Nothing really more to say, I guess.

Original link: https://www.writing.com/main/interact/i ... in-Reality

EDIT: I have decided to remake the story, and set it up better to introduce the ability of vore into the world abit easier.

Link to new version: https://www.writing.com/main/interact/i ... in-reality
Last edited by DragonPrey3200 on Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: What if vore was real?

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:55 pm

Looks okay for a start.

But I'd not keep that on Writing.com for too long since it is likely to vanish.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Gendor » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:14 pm

So far it's very stereotypical and could be better written in smaller paragraphs.
I would really like to know how the physical reality-like world allows for Vore, what are the limits and rules?
Really didn't like the 2-step ending but hey gotta fit that ending in I guess...

Might keep updated with it if it grows in a direction I like.
Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
Gendor
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mondeur » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:42 pm

Well, it's a good start IMO. :D
Mondeur
New to the forum

Postby Wolfsage » Sat May 06, 2017 5:41 am

This looks promising!
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Deleted

Postby KungPowPelican » Sat May 06, 2017 1:21 pm

Deleted
Last edited by KungPowPelican on Wed May 31, 2017 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KungPowPelican
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Sat May 06, 2017 1:35 pm

CherryMigration wrote:If vore was real, especially in a more "realistic" sense and not a supernatural one, I think vore would be entirely possible if man-eating plants existed. The large kind that swallow humans whole. For example, let's say there was a man-eating plant that was in someone's backyard, due to the person living near the woods. The wife could be in the backyard one evening, when all of a sudden a vine wrap grabs her by the leg, and a large maw comes from the bushes and starts swallowing her head-first whole and alive. Or just imagine a young woman jogging by herself in the morning, when all of a sudden, a large flytrap-like maw drops from a tree and starts swallowing the poor girl.

In fact, if man eating plants existed in real life, I imagine it would be something like this commercial.

The backyard example gives me flashbacks to feeding sims to cow plants.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Deleted

Postby KungPowPelican » Sat May 06, 2017 2:34 pm

Deleted
Last edited by KungPowPelican on Wed May 31, 2017 9:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KungPowPelican
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Sat May 06, 2017 2:48 pm

CherryMigration wrote:Another reason why I think it would be interesting to see people eaten/swallowed in real life, especially if it was a man eating plant, is because you would get to see their reaction. I mean sure, everyone would kicking and screaming, but remember, people show who they truly are in their final moments before death, so everyone would react differently. Some people would be crying and losing all hope as they're being swallowed whole, other people would be screaming for help. However, you also have those who would go into "survival mode", fighting for their life. They would be thrashing, and kicking, and cursing up a string of F-bombs all the way down the hatch until their last breath.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Interactive story