Goddess of Vore

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Goddess of Vore

Postby RoseBlossom » Tue May 23, 2017 8:43 pm

I'm wondering if anyone can give me feedback on my interactive story, Goddess of Vore (https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?page=1&story=682), thanks in advance! :gulp:
RoseBlossom
Been posting for a bit

Re: Goddess of Vore

Postby Morsus » Tue May 23, 2017 10:14 pm

I hope I don't sound to harsh, but in my personal opinion each page is far to short. In addition the story seems to be lacking detail. To elaborate on my point I'll ask some basic questions about page three. What kind of restaurant is it, is it a family place, fast food, or something else? Who is my friend, how do they act, and what do they look like? What is the nature of the meeting? I fear I am unable to find my answers within the story, and while sometimes leaving similar questions unanswered allows to reader become better immersed I found it unacceptable in this case.

I wish my critic of it ended there, but it doesn't. I'm not an expert when it comes to spelling and grammar, if that hasn't yet become abundantly apparent, but what mistakes are present are exaggerated by how brief the pages are. For example on page three you use you're instead of your. Be mindful that it isn't the only mistake made in the story, or even that page. Proofreading is tantamount to creativity when writing.

Don't let me discourage you for continuing your story. I'm going to stop rambling now. I hope you found my rather disjointed thoughts and insights helpful. ^^;
Morsus
New to the forum

Re: Goddess of Vore

Postby RoseBlossom » Tue May 23, 2017 10:26 pm

Morsus wrote:I hope I don't sound to harsh, but in my personal opinion each page is far to short. In addition the story seems to be lacking detail. To elaborate on my point I'll ask some basic questions about page three. What kind of restaurant is it, is it a family place, fast food, or something else? Who is my friend, how do they act, and what do they look like? What is the nature of the meeting? I fear I am unable to find my answers within the story, and while sometimes leaving similar questions unanswered allows to reader become better immersed I found it unacceptable in this case.

I wish my critic of it ended there, but it doesn't. I'm not an expert when it comes to spelling and grammar, if that hasn't yet become abundantly apparent, but what mistakes are present are exaggerated by how brief the pages are. For example on page three you use you're instead of you. Be mindful that it isn't the only mistake made in the story, or even that page. Proofreading is tantamount to creativity when writing.

Don't let me discourage you for continuing your story. I'm going to stop rambling now. I hope you found my rather disjointed thoughts and insights helpful. ^^;
Grammar isn't my strong suit, so I'm gonna go back and proofread it now ^^;
Also, I'll add more description right now :3
Thanks for the help :D
RoseBlossom
Been posting for a bit

Return to Interactive story