Good Willing Prey Interactives?

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Good Willing Prey Interactives?

Postby FoShiznit » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:25 am

I'm looking for interactives that involve willing prey protagonists and fatal oral vore. I've looked through dozens of interactives both here and on writing.com, but have had limited luck. So far I've only found a few scenes in a few stories that fit this description. As an example, the reindeer scene in the Heavy Petting Zoo is what I'm looking for. Most interactives seem to be "anything goes" affairs with hundreds of chapters, but only a few that fit my description, and usually those are unfinished. If anyone knows of any I might have missed, I'd appreciate it. I might try my hand at starting one later that targets these parameters if I haven't heard anything.
FoShiznit
Been posting for a bit

Re: Good Willing Prey Interactives?

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:48 am

I've written one in Vore Zoo, which can be found right here.

Hint: when the crocodile has you by the leg, it is past 'it only half worked'.

It is not a fully complete scenario branch, but there is one complete scene, with a bonus for the daring.

Some day, I'll get back to it.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby FoShiznit » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:06 pm

Yeah this is one I tried. It's good but it's another case of tons of options, very few if any cater to me, and the ones that do are incomplete. Thanks for sharing though, the Croc scene is good, although I prefer fatal.
FoShiznit
Been posting for a bit

Postby eatmeplease » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:00 pm

That crocodile is cute!
eatmeplease
---

Return to Interactive story