Survival: A Vore CYOA

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Survival: A Vore CYOA

Postby BastionCon1 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:31 pm

So rather than create an interactive story with a format because I'm garbage with coding, I"m just going to run a Create Your Own Adventure here on Eka's and hope that it works out! This cyoa will feature mostly unwilling/Sfw/NSFW/Soft vore/Creeature content. This one differs a little in that you can post your vote from the choices at the end. This story is run in real time unlike the interactive stories of this site and functions more off of voter input and feedback for a more community based experience. So hopefully you all enjoy the story now let's get started!

Maria Flores ran through the trees for her life. A giant snake the size of which she had never seen before dripped saliva as it chased her. Maria's massive chest bounced with every step, barely held in place by the outfit she had been forced into when she was abducted. Oh god, it's getting close!

She thought her time had come when a fortuitous drop in the ground swallowed her whole, depositing her into a small sinkhole completely hidden from sight. She heard the earth sift as the serpent slithered overhead, still in pursuit of its escaped quarry. "Holy shit that was close..." Maria dropped her ample ass to the ground and breathed a sigh of relief. She had no idea what was going on, and her memory was hazy just outside of waking up in the middle of nowhere. All she knew was that danger lurked around every corner, and that at least three things had tried to devour her whole.

The cave was dark and only lit by shafts of sunlight that shone in through the hole. Maria reached out to touch the wall beside as the room suddenly lit up in a blaze of light, and she was terrified by what she saw.

Further ahead in a side chamger, a gorgeous young brown haired woman clad in only purple lingerie cowered against the wall as a coiled snake hissed menacingly. It was as large as the one that chased her before, but this wasn't the only concern in the room.

To the left of the snake, another beauty in black lingerie had her hands pressed against the dirt wall in fear. The snake was eyeing both meals, but it hadn't chosen yet. Lying before Maria on the ground was a simple handgun and scrap of paper that read, Choose one and let the games begin.

It would seem she was to rescue one of the women. In good conscience, she knew she had no choice but to obey. But which one would she save? Both were an equal distance from her and cornered by the snake. Whomever she didn't choose would also suffer an untimely demise....

Maria Flores

Health: 100%

Inventory: Handgun (15/0), Scrap of paper
Entourage: Nobody

A) Rescue the woman in purple on the right, Maria can't leave her to such a grim fate.

B) Save the woman in black on the left, she doesn't deserve to die like this.

And so we're starting off quickly. I kept the narrative short and sweet so we could jump right into the action this time. Btw, I'm all for victim and pred requests so tell me what you want to see!
BastionCon1
New to the forum

Re: Survival: A Vore CYOA

Postby KilBe » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:07 pm

Neat idea, haven't seen too many real time interactive stories like this one. I'll go for option A!
KilBe
New to the forum

Postby BastionCon1 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:18 pm

Hey, thanks for the vote dude! I'm using this as a rest of sorts before I make an interactive story with the site's tools. I'll update again when I get home tonight even if you're the only voter lol
BastionCon1
New to the forum

Postby Ripplethedragoness » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:42 pm

Option A
Ripplethedragoness
New to the forum

Postby hunter2045 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:42 pm

Hmm...

I'll choose 'A'.
hunter2045
Participator

Postby BastionCon1 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:26 am

Thanks for the votes all! Alright then, so A it is.

It was a difficult choice, but one that Maria had to make. Choosing the life of the woman on the right, she fired two shots at the wall to the snake's left. The serpent spun around to investigate the source of the gunshots, but Maria had hidden around the corner. Both women seemed to realize what was happening and tried to proceed deeper into the chamber to escape the serpent, but only one of them made it.

Their bodies glistened with sweat as they ran, a loud scream soon cutting through the stale, underground air. The snake had moved faster than a creature of its size should ever have been able to, wrapping the woman in black within its huge coils. "Oh god..." The woman in purple cried before taking her curvaceous body to safety, heels digging into the ground with each step.....

"Nngh! Aaaggh!" Arianna screamed as the snake squeezed and squeezed, her arms trapped at her side by the serpent's massive scales. The snake must have been thirty feet long and six feet wide, not that she was a expert in gauging its size. Her breasts were perched just on top of the snake's uppermost coil, brought higher and higher with each constriction. Arianna felt her shapely legs being squeezed, left over right in a tumultuous fashion. If this persisted, she would suffocate before anything else occurred.

But the snake wasn't having that. It was enjoying its beautiful prey far too much to simply crush the life out of her. Just as her breathing became ragged, the snake released its intense pressure ever so slightly. Just enough for the young hispanic woman to breath again It relished the feel of her ass and breasts against its scales, almost as if it were pleasuring itself. But that would be absurd. "I...I can breath again, thank god..." Arianna whispered through full lips, chest rising and falling with life again.

She would soon wish for death by suffocation as the light around her head shifted to darkness. "Agggg-mmmfff!" She had screamed once she had realized what was happening, but her cries were muffled by the maw of the beast. "Ah-ah-ah!" She gasped within its mouth, head squished against the fleshy walls of its interior. Her hair clung to her head as she was coated by saliva and bodily fluids, moving further within the digestive tract of the snake with every passing second. Back on the outside, it had engulfed the beauty to her shoulders and took its time devouring her chest.

Arianna's supple Double D breasts had never been so tightly pressed, rubbing against the snake's mouth as it slid effortlessly over them. "MMmmpph!" Her cries were still muffled, but the bulge of the snake's body was beginning to form a more complete shape. Two large orbs signified the location of her breasts being forced upward toward the stomach. Inside, Arianna maneuvered her head as best she could to see more than just the pink, fleshy wall. An almost endless tunnel lay before her, the undulations of her tomb sliding her along quite comfortably like a conveyor belt would merchandise in a factory. Jesus, this is how I'm going to die?!

The snake finally released its coils and hoisted Arianna's waste into the air, allowing the damsel to thrash her legs in a pointless struggle. Further and further it swallowed her, taking in her bubble shaped butt with as much joy as it could. "Mmmmffff..." The muffled grunts of the Latina were growing weaker, her strength being sapped by the minute. The bulge of the snake was a nice hourglass shape now that barely struggled with only her shins dangling out in a weak display of resistance.

Eager to begin digesting, the snake lapped up the rest of Arianna's body and spat out her heels, leaving only nylon clad feet in its mouth. "Oh-oh god...why like this??? Why me? WHy could I have lived?" She cried as she was finally deposited into the snake's belly. Arianna's glistening body was truly a sight to behold, her clothes having been mostly torn during her journey through the digestive tract. As her air faded and she felt the stomach acid begin to digest her, Arianna quietly sang a comforting tune her mother had once hummed to her long ago....

The snake laid sprawled out inside the chamber to digest its meal. Arianna would digest completely, bones and all, within the hour. The meal would subsist the snake for days, but it would hunt again long before that time.

"You saved me! I can't thank you enough!" The woman in the purple lingerie embraced Maria with a grateful hug, their chests mashed together in a purely platonic fashion. But as Maria was held by the woman, an almost primal urge overtook them. They began kissing and groping each other, taking handfuls of one another's breasts. "Mwww-Kelly, wait!" Maria finally called out after stopping to breath, pushing Kelly away as she regained her sense. Maria was straight, why the hell was she kissing another woman?! What in the hell was that?!

"Th-that was new." Kelly stuttered, completely flustered by what had just transpired. The passage behind them was far too narrow for the snake to follow, but they had pressed onward just in case. They emerged in a subterranean, circular room lined with stone bricks and a marble floor. This new chamber was ornately carved and almost ritualistic in design. It had sent a chill down the spine of both women, but the horror was not greater than the sudden sexual urges that overcome them.

Light from an almost invisible source kept the chamber brightly lit, but neither of them seemed to care about that. The air smelled of lavender and pumpkins, Maria's and Kelly's favorite scents respectively. Neither woman could contain themselves as they began fingering their pussies.

Maria ripped off her clothes and kept fondling her breasts, still somewhat resisting the urge to pop off her bra. Her handgun tumbled down with her clothes as Maria discarded the only weapon they had.

Meanwhile, Kelly had lost herself in sexual bliss. All of her articles of clothing had been thrown to the side, leaving only her deliciously naked body exposed to the elements. "M-Maria, I can't stop! Ggaaahhh!" Kelly moaned in ecstasy, her hips gyrating as she ran her hands up and down the length of her body. The two women slowly began moving toward one another as a door opened on the far side of the chamber.

Beyond the door in a small alcove, a black haired woman with a set of perky D sized breasts was bound on her knees. She sat in a kneeling position with a white cloth gag tied around her head, muffling anything she might try to call out. She was completely naked save for two black bracelets on each wrist. Her entrancing gray eyes watched Maria and Kelly in complete confusion, what was going on in this place?! Thoughts such as this raced until she breathed in the air of the chamber and began salivating at the thought of joining Kelly and Maria.

It took all her willpower, but Maria pinched her arm and brought herself back to reality to realize a black screen was suddenly visible in the chamber. It sat above the alcove containing the naked prisoner, having been revealed when they were in the throes of ecstasy. Green letters flashed across the screen: ENJOY THIS LITTLE BREAK ON US followed by a green arrow pointing downward at the alcove. Maria believed she was meant to free the woman, but Kelly's sexually pleasing moans called to her....

Maria Flores

Health: 100%
Current outfit: Black Bra and panties
Spoiler: show

Inventory: Nothing
Entourage: Kelly: 100% Health, Naked

Damsels in distress: Black haired prisoner: 100% health, bound and gagged

First, what should Maria do about the prisoner:

A) Ignore her sexual desires long enough to untie her, Maria might not be in control of her actions for much longer and this sexy new woman could join her and Kelly in some fun...

B) Leave her be for now, Maria won't be able to focus long enough to free her anyway

Secondly, what action(s) should Maria take:

C) Quit resisting her desires and throw herself at Kelly, the two women should engage in hot, blistering sex to purge themselves of the desire so they can return to focusing on survival. If the prisoner is freed, she will join Maria and Kelly for a menage a trois

D) Hold off on sex for now, Maria is still in control so she should take this time to recover her handgun. If the prisoner is freed, she will pleasure Kelly while Maria arms herself.

E) Try to snap Kelly out of her sexual haze before it's too late, if anything attacks them she will be defenseless against it. If the prisoner is free, she will fight back the urge to finger herself while recovering the handgun.

Plenty of NSFW images here lol. So what'd y'all think of this update? I certainly went the sexual route, but I love the way it turned out. :D Don't forget to check out the spoilers for some bonus pictures!
BastionCon1
New to the forum

Postby Graywolf18 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:08 pm

Well, me thinks we should go with A and D. Maria can screw later to her hearts content.
Graywolf18
New to the forum

Postby BastionCon1 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:48 pm

I appreciate the vote haha. I wonder what everyone else is going to choose...
BastionCon1
New to the forum

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:50 pm

A

&

C

Question? Will the Star of this game also be able to umm expand her assets by swallowing other women, Unwillingly of course. Possibly even accidentally.

She could even absorb one of them into her, through the lust or etc. The room did say it was somewhat ritualistic looking.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BastionCon1 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:57 pm

Not so in this one. Our star is already quite well endowed haha. While I am all for absorption, Maria is human and shall remain thus. Great question though!
BastionCon1
New to the forum

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:11 pm

BastionCon1 wrote:Not so in this one. Our star is already quite well endowed haha. While I am all for absorption, Maria is human and shall remain thus. Great question though!

Great to hear on Absorbtion ^^ So many possibilities :) Especially if there is going to be a + 1 to her party :p
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dragonking59 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:06 am

gonna go b c
dragonking59
New to the forum

Postby BastionCon1 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:40 am

Looks like the sex choice is winning out XD. Guess we'll see the consequences of that later tonight...
BastionCon1
New to the forum

Postby Whereaminow27 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:11 pm

Its not dead yet is it?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BastionCon1 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:12 pm

Nah, not yet. I just haven't had the time like I thought I would.
BastionCon1
New to the forum

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:59 pm

Definitely waiting for it.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Interactive story