A New Challenger Appears

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Does Blaze have the right to eliminate my characters?

Yes, she's better than Taito's characters.
52%
No, she's just all talk.
48%

Total votes : 110

A New Challenger Appears

Postby taito » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:03 pm

So Blaze has shown up and she's talking smack. Not only is she NOT my character but she wants to eliminate my characters one by one. How do you guys feel about that? How do you feel about her? Does she have the right?

blaze takin.jpg
Last edited by taito on Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Re: A New Challenger Appears

Postby jonathan123 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:17 pm

oh jeez that sexy fur coat...
GEtting a wii U!! tell me your FC for it if you got one!
jonathan123
Heavy user

Postby taito » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:22 pm

jonathan123, Uhhh...I know...and the votes are one sided....I wonder who's gonna be her first victim? ~_~
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby kernac » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:12 pm

Seems like she's ready to tear into your roster with great power and appetite, I'm rooting for her^^
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:44 pm

I say, she better be ready to take up arms, because she's about to have a war on her hands...

One against...how many? Such...insurmountable odds...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby taito » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:49 pm

blaze sexy.jpg

Blaze wants you to bid for a color pic. The highest bid will have to be paid by me to her owner and then depending on how nice the bidder is, he/she will donate a percentage.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby taito » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:19 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if someone bid like $20 and then only actually gave 10 percent...I would be the only one out money. ^_^ Blaze likes money though...I think she wants me to give lots of it to her owner. ~_~
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby kernac » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:22 pm

taito wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if someone bid like $20 and then only actually gave 10 percent...I would be the only one out money. ^_^ Blaze likes money though...I think she wants me to give lots of it to her owner. ~_~

Wait what? Is this a contest? I'm confused, your initial post didn't say anything about biding money.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby taito » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:24 pm

No...it that last posted pic I gave the details...people can bid to get the pic colored...I have to give the highest bid amount to her owner...and then the bidder will donate a percentage depending on how nice they are. ^_^
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby BlackLady » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:27 pm

Hehe~ She should take out Jocelyn or the powered up version of Kelly and as a final insult, merge both of their fur coats together into a united, blissfully soft coat~

And it would be so easy too! All she's got to do is sneak up behind them and close her fur coat around them~ It's so utterly hot under there~ I don't think they'll last for long. :D
BlackLady
Been posting for a bit

Postby taito » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:28 pm

That COULD happen. ~_~ I'm not gonna rule it out.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby kernac » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:43 pm

taito wrote:No...it that last posted pic I gave the details...people can bid to get the pic colored...I have to give the highest bid amount to her owner...and then the bidder will donate a percentage depending on how nice they are. ^_^

Wait, this whole thing is super weird... So people will bid to get the pic colored... So I guess if they really like the pic they would wanna have it colored? But why would they bid against each other? No matter who wins it makes no difference, someone could bid 1$ and nobody would have to bid anything else. So the plan is, get people to bid to get this pic colored and then you'll have to give the same amount of money to the owner of the character and the bidder will give whatever he wants to you?

Who is the owner? You said this character belonged to someone else but you never said who... This whole thing is just strange. You alright Taito?

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby taito » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:45 pm

kernac, The whole thing is a little strange. Yeah the situation puts me in a spot where i take a loss because Blaze is trying to dominate me and my characters.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Doku » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:18 pm

*leans back and rests head against the wall with a lewd grin* I wonder how far you'll go if she manages to win this poll. But you know how I am... and how awful I am.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:49 pm

Huh, looks like my vote of she's all talk tied it up...wonder how the ice will break now.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tyslan03 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:52 pm

So, from the flow of the poll, Blaze will take an early lead, wipe out a few characters, then taito character's will rally and fight back.
Tyslan03
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:49 am

I don't know who this is but I like her attitude, she sure is better thne all other characters.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby KilBe » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:48 am

A pretty interesting bidding, to say the least. So, basically, we bid a certain amount that you have to pay to Blaze's owner? And we donate an amount of that bid back to you?
Consider me interested.
KilBe
New to the forum

Postby Hagen » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:54 pm

that's strange before i voted it had the yes ahead i voted and it still had the yes ahead by only one vote. 37-36,
It's reds under the bed LOL
Hagen
Participator

Postby reclusenutcase » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:28 am

I feel bad. Everytime I read her dialogue, all I can think about is Applejack's voice. The freckles don't help either.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Interactive story