Sentient disposal interactives?

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Sentient disposal interactives?

Postby Cobbly » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:21 pm

Ie, Interactives that end with the prey still being sentient and aware despite being a pile of shit, piss, cum, etc etc. Search as I might I cannot find any
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Re: Sentient disposal interactives?

Postby google55555 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:42 pm

https://www.writing.com/main/interact/i ... /map/15411
it is only a few paragraphs long though. I wish there were longer more detailed interactives that included this.
google55555
New to the forum

Postby TrixietheVoracious » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:29 pm

Well if you actually wanted, I could... work with you and actually make one. I been looking for people into what I enjoy and it's very hard to find people into it. Message me if your interested.
TrixietheVoracious
New to the forum

Postby chobitzrabbit » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:40 pm

I like sentient disposal. It can be hard to find. I usually only stumble upon stories like that by complete chance. Especially since I guess I have a limited attention span; I can't do super long stories. But I (usually) do okay with staying interested in certain interactives.

google55555 wrote:https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/632598-No-longer-human/map/15411
it is only a few paragraphs long though. I wish there were longer more detailed interactives that included this.

I liked your addition to this story. Sometimes you can find some good ones on writing.com, but it can take a lot of reading through many different interactives to find what you're looking for.
I also liked your story in your gallery
chobitzrabbit
Participator

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:08 am

Because of the nature of the magic used in my stories, Tales of a Visceral Voyager, all of them have sentient disposal in them at some point—some more detailed than others, depending on the needs of the particular story. There's a link to them in my signature line below. Yes, they tend to be long: they are full-fledged stories, with different situations leading up to each "voyage", but I like to think it is worth the wait.

If you've already read them (including yesterday's release, "Duel of Drakes"), well, never mind. :P

Enjoy.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Interactive story