Has anyone tried to make a vore interactive by Storynexus?

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Postby Bright » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:00 pm

It is the same mechanics as in Fallen London.
http://www.storynexus.com/s
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Re: Has anyone tried to make a vore interactive by Storynexu

Postby ThisGuy127 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:21 pm

I've heard of Fallen London, great game, it'd be sweet to see a full scale vore interactive with this system.

I do hope someone has, or that someone might, it looks like there might be potential for collaboration work.
ThisGuy127
Somewhat familiar

Postby TaciturnTiger » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:03 am

Thiiiiiis site looks intense. Even without thinking of a vore interactive, StoryNexus looks amazing. Might have to give it a whirl in one way or another. :o
TaciturnTiger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cygni » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:10 am

I'm pretty sure Story Nexus is strictly PG-13. I doubt anything like that would fly. Unless things changes since I last took a look at it.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LittleRover » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:14 am

It looks interesting and actually like the engine was designed to do pretty much everything I want for a complex story game. It's just a shame it is online and registration only with these weird timers for performing events and stuff which I am really not a fan of. Either way it seems a nice alternative to Quest if you don't really care for the text adventure side of things.

Maenethal wrote:I'm pretty sure Story Nexus is strictly PG-13.

I tried to find what the limits on content are but couldn't find much. The only thing is that public content should be PG-13 but I have no idea if you can keep your story unpublished and hand out links on forums like this.

Edit: Found the bit about adult content in http://www.storynexus.com/sh/creatorguidelines

Censoring Content

3. We do not usually censor StoryNexus Content (for example, sex and violence, or use of bad language, are usually permissible). We do require any World with ‘mature’ Content (i.e. only suitable for over-18s) - to be clearly indicated as much in the login page. If in doubt, mark it mature!

4. However, there is a point at which we will censor, amend, suspend or remove StoryNexus content. Over-the-line StoryNexus Content includes: sexualised violence; non-consensual sex or sex with minors; bigotry of various kinds (racism, sexism, homophobia are top of the list). Much of this will in any case be illegal and so already in breach of these guidelines. StoryNexus Content should not encourage users to harm themselves or others. We will no doubt add to this list as time goes on. If you have any doubt, contact us upfront at [email protected]

So it isn't PG-13 but only nice consensual sexy stuff is totally safe, as usual anything with dubious consent may not be permitted.
LittleRover
New to the forum

Postby Bright » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:32 pm

You can set your actions to refresh often and have a pool of thousand actions.
That should give you more than enough to finish any story bits.

I*m sure if you write something like:
"You wander into the dragons cave. It eats you whole and comments that you need more ketchup." It would be within the guidelines.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Return to Interactive story